BTS' Suga

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked around the room, you were sitting in the back of the class, watching as more of your classmates filtered in. Your homeroom was a rather rowdy bunch, and some days, you didn’t mind. 

 

On others, like today, it was a problem. You had gotten little to no sleep last night, unable to scare away the nightmares that your mind had created of your own personal hell. Monsters everywhere you turned and the lack of progress made towards your dream.

 

If everyone in the class could just quiet down, then maybe you could get a nap in. But with the pounding headache just behind your eye and the screeching of desks moving around, you had no chance.

 

You turned to your neighbor, a certain Min Yoongi, who always managed to sleep in class, a fact that made you glare at him in jealousy. He had been looking at you all morning, he had looked like he had something to say but he never caught your attention to do so.

 

He clasped his hands together on his desk and smirked, “Rough night, sweetheart?” He said teasingly. He always asked you that when you came to class grumpy and tired, that didn’t change how the nickname made your heart swell.

 

You glared at him, “Shut up, Yoongi.” You replied back hatefully. The minimal amount of malice in your voice didn’t escape him and he just grinned, turning back to the front. Your teacher walked in and he put his head down. 

 

You knew he would fall asleep in an instant, it was so unfair, you tried to do the same but every movement in the class made your head pound. In the middle of class, your teacher accidentally scraped her nails on the blackboard and you flinched. 

 

That was the last straw, you went up to the front and asked for the bathroom pass, anything to be free of the incessant chattering, loud footsie and passing of notes. Your teacher gave it to you easily, looking sincerely apologetic for the screeching noise earlier.

 

You headed out into the hallway and turned down towards the stairs to the bell tower, the quietest place on campus. Everyone was too chicken to even stand beneath it, the rumors of it being haunted chilling their bones. 

 

It was the perfect place for you to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter