GOT7's BamBam

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You let out a loud sigh as you turned the key in the doorknob, it had been a long hearing. Someone had reported you to the Vampire Council for keeping a human and you had to stand trial and explain it to them. 

 

The hearing had been an all day affair, endless questions about your relationship with him, as well as a constant lecture about safety, keeping your existence a secret as well as making sure you weren't abusing your human. They made you promise to turn in the required paperwork by the end of tomorrow before you could leave.

 

You opened the door to your apartment, immediately hit with the very scent of that annoying cute human. You looked down and saw his shoes already by your front door and sighed, he had been coming to see you for several weeks now.

 

Ever since he discovered your secret, he made it his habit to come visit you at least once a week. Sometimes it was cute when he pestered you but other days, you had important matters to attend to, like today.

 

You sighed to yourself, taking your shoes off and entering your living room, he had already made himself at home on your couch, cozied up in blankets and a pillow with the TV on. 

 

“Hey, ______.” He said with a smile to you. His arm reached out for you to come closer and you took a deep breath before moving closer to him. HIs scent was all over your house, almost suffocatingly, but you didn’t have the heart to chase him away.

 

“Hey, Bambam.” You said, calling him the nickname you had affectionately given him. “What are you doing here?” 

 

“I was bored at home and I kinda missed you.” He said in a small voice. You heard the thrum of heartbeat speed up when he said that. He was nervous, afraid you’d be upset with him for imposing again.

 

He had told you about his home life last week, making you sympathetic to when he came over to see you. “I have something important to do but you can stay as long as you’re quiet.” You told him sternly.

 

“Of course!” He said excitedly, throwing the blankets up and jumping towards you. You headed towards the kitchen just as he threw his arms around you. His scent engulfed you and you fought hard to not just bite him right then. 

 

He looked at you mischievously and you just rolled your eyes. “I’m serious Bambam, I have to finish a report for the Vampire Council today.” You told him. 

 

You sensed it before he voiced it out aloud, his curiosity was obviously piqued, “What for?” He asked you. You moved around the kitchen and he clung to you as you moved around. It was rather funny since he was more than a foot taller than you. 

 

If it wasn’t for your unnatural strength, you probably wouldn’t be able to stand up with him hanging on you as you walked. You moved around the kitchen to fix him up something before you had to invest all your attention in the report.

 

“Just paperwork stuff.” You said casually. He didn’t need to know why, he would get too excited if you explained it in detail anyway. It was required of your kind to fill out paperwork whenever you got attached to a specific human.

 

Bambam frowned at that but followed along as you placed a sandwich for him on the table and unraveling your old parchment with the feather quill and ink. Your kind was nothing if not old-fashioned, you got to work, reciting the contract line by line. 

 

You had to explain your interest in your human, why you felt that way, how you would protect him etc. In short, you had to include your entire life with him on that piece of parchment for the Council to read and evalua

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter