BtoB's Ilhoon

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything hurt, you had gotten on the wrong side of your parents’ loan sharks and they had sent someone to beat some sense into you. Granted, they sent a woman, but she was still better than you were at martial arts.

 

You laid in the alley, behind the dumpster, not wanting to move. It hurt to breathe so you knew that your ribcage had to be fractured if not broken. You had a cut on your forehead that was bleeding into your hair and you couldn’t bend your pointer finger on your right hand.

 

You sighed to yourself, checking over other parts, but everything seemed to be in order for the most part. “Way to go, ______.” You muttered lowly. You had no choice but to stay until you had the energy to get yourself up.

 

At least you were behind the garbage where people wouldn’t see you right away. In fact, two restaurants had already dumped their trash out and no one had come by your side of the dumpster. 

 

It didn’t take long for you to catch your breath so you figured that it was just a fractured rib, rather than puncturing your lung. But you were still bleeding in numerous places and your hand was probably broken.

 

The sun was setting and you swore to yourself you were going to get up before morning came. After what felt like another hour, you decided to try and sit up. Willing your body to cooperate, you clenched your muscles and winced as you managed to lift your neck up. 

 

You fell back down after that, the pain too much from your ribs. You cursed under your breath, when you heard footsteps approaching. All night, no one came by you but this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter