TWICE's Mina

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a new day, the sun just came out and the forest was filled with life and laughter. If you listened carefully, you could hear the trees talking to each other. You knew that everything had a place and everything belonged there.

 

They could speak for themselves and the entire world swirled with old Magick, something the humans had forgotten. But you were special, you knew about the old tales, of trees walking and animals talking.

 

You parents had trained you from a young age to listen well, to observe everything and to treat every being, object, thing with kindness. You had stopped in the middle of the forest, right in front of the small pond. 

 

Everyone had congregated there for the day, they bathed, took water and just meeting for their daily chitchat. It always amused you to see everyone together actually. They were worried about people seeing them, nor were they worried about being judged.

 

Only those who knew about old Magick could see the true interactions, others would just see and hear a cacophony of squeaking and chattering. The only other thing that you noticed this morning was the pond had a new visitor. 

 

She had red hair and had dressed in all pink, just like her wings. You knew right away that she was one of the Fae, but you didn’t know why she was there. Fae didn’t venture out of their community very often so for her to be there came as quite a shock to you.

 

But she looked fatigued and was taking water as well as washing her face, she hadn’t noticed you yet. But all the animals were already gossiping about the both of you. You took quiet steps to slowly approach her and she froze.

 

You held your hands up defensively to show your innocence and she frowned at you, “I’m _______.” You told her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter