ASTRO's Jin Jin

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You flinched when you saw your friends walk away, all bloody and beaten. You had managed to escape from the poachers who wanted to take you all captive. The three of you had barely gotten away, but you were still bleeding from the cut on your bicep and your ankle had gotten twisted in the fight.

“______.” Your friend said and you looked up at her from where you had collapsed to the floor. “You can’t come with us.”

You gaped at her in shock, speechless by her decision. The three of you had agreed to stick together from the beginning when the kingdom started hunting down your kind as well as anyone else non human.

“Ever since we joined up, poachers have been finding us left and right. It was fine before we met you, so it has to be you.” Your other friend said sternly, “Besides, with your injuries right now, they’ll find us again easily.”

“You can’t just leave me like trash on the street!” You yelled at her and she glared at you.

“Yes, we can. They’ve already hunted us all down, we might be the only ones left, and we’re just looking out for our own skin.” She replied back to you. “You’ll be fine, there’s a cave right there. If you can get yourself up, then you can hide out there.”

The two of them rested on each other’s shoulders, walking away while leaving you in the middle of the road by the cave they had pointed out to you. “Yah!” You called out to them, but they refused to turn around.

You groaned, looking at the puddle you were making from lying there, and sighed. That was on the verge of too much, you were going to pass out any minute now. You had been in too many fights to not be aware of how much you could take.

Your eyes closed against your will, and you curled up, feeling cold all of a sudden.

~

“YAH! Stop it! There’s enough food for everyone!” MJ shouted at everyone, just so everyone would stop pushing, for Rocky’s food.

“Yes.” They all said, sitting down nicely before grabbing some food to stuff their faces. Half of it was gone in a matter of minutes.

Jin Jin, MJ, and Eunwoo perked up before the others even noticed anything. They hadn’t trained enough to multitask anyway. “Do you smell that, hyung?” Eunwoo asked. “It’s not another wolf.”

“It’s not human either.” MJ pointed out, as the three of them stoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter