Monsta X's Kihyun

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You groaned, your head was pounding and you felt cold beneath you. You blinked once, twice, trying to take in your surroundings, but the room you were in was dim. That made you frown, the last thing you remembered was being in the club with your friends.

 

They had left you alone when you had found a guy to dance with, all encouraging because he was cute. You danced with him for a bit, his very presence was hypnotizing for what you could recall.

 

You shifted slightly, feeling weight on your wrists and you jolted up, causing sharp pain through your head. You whined loudly, trying to clutch your head. You lifted your hands and felt the weight shift with you, there were shackles on your hands. 

 

You groaned, mumbling a curse to yourself. Your thoughts all jumbled up, running through your head. How had you gotten here? Who brought you here? Why were you chained up? Why didn’t you stay with your friends? 

 

You looked around, there was a single door with a small square window, for someone to check up on you, a small gate at the bottom, which you assumed was used to give you food. You were surrounded by stone, small batches of hay and a leak dripping from the ceiling.

 

The first thing that came to your mind was it looked like one of those medieval dungeons you had only seen in books or movies. It even looked like it belonged in a castle.

 

The weight of the door shifted and you turned to the light filtering in, you didn’t miss the hallway being lit by torchlight. For all you knew it was a castle. You looked up to the person who walked into your jail cell.

 

He had a smirk on his face, bright yellow eyes that if you blinked, you swore they looked pure white to you. He was intimidating, his aura up the authority of the room, it made your blood run cold.

 

“You’re awake.” He crooned. It made you nervous, his voice sounded like honey, but it was obvious he was the one who had put you here. He held your gaze and you felt frozen in place. 

 

“You can scream if you want.” He teased, a sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter