BAP's JongUp

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You had been out on the hunt for the night, it was a full moon and you were hungry. Your pack made sure you were ‘vegetarian,’ it was a funny inside joke as other packs liked to prey on humans.

 

You had found a well sized deer for the night and caught it off guard, just for yourself. It had taken a while to pick at the bones but could feel the fullness of your stomach calming the beast inside of you. 

 

You were heading back to the den when you smelled it, another pack member. He was rather familiar, as you had been Changed at the same time. You were competitive with him as he always liked to think he was faster than you, but you were smaller. His frame was more muscular though, so it was a close race.

 

He tended to place bets on your races and preferred to win as he would be a pouty baby when he lost. Ready to lose again, JongUp? You asked him, at least you were able to communicate with him as you were in the same pack.

 

No way, but this time, let’s up the stakes. He replied back to you as you heard him come up on your six. He was jogging at a normal pace and you were leading the way to your favorite part of the forest.

 

It was a straightaway and you always had your races there, without worry about humans or trees. What do you wanna bet? You asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter