BTS' V

31 Days of Halloween 2016 [A Drabble Collection]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He nudged you lightly, as you had stirred in your sleep. The sun was already out but you were tired, tired of everything. Work had been too hard lately, paperwork upon paperwork of people who you didn’t even know. There were so many people now who had that soul connection, your department had to make sure everyone who did was accounted for.

All you did was process the forms, make copies and repeat. It was mind-numbing endless work, something you hated but the money was good and that’s the only reason why you stayed. He nudged you again and you groaned.

“Yes, Taehyung?” You asked him, opening your eyes and finally looking at him. He had a big grin on his face, his blue-toned eyes lovingly looking back at you.

“You told me to wake you up in an hour.” He said, with a pout, immediately feeling guilty. He could tell you were exhausted, feel it when you frowned. If he let it, your unhappiness could bring him down with your conscious weaved so closely together.

You sighed, “It doesn’t even feel like I got to sleep.” You complained, sitting up with a groan. You threw your sheets off and let your legs hang over the edge of the bed. You didn’t have to do this anymore, you could just leave, you could just quit.

You and Taehyung would be out on the street in no time, you were the only source of income for the both of you as no one would hire his kind or anyone not human for that matter. Despite the acceptance of these creatures, you knew the humans in authority were too scared to let them have any control over of anything.

You sighed to yourself, it was a struggle, you had to think about both of your well-being, but you couldn’t find another job. Nowhere else would hire you, you were too young. You hated thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter