[Yuki] My heart is really disappointing

The Girl in the Rain

 

I woke up dizzy. Stupid medication knocked me out while I was talking to Jonghyun. I looked around and saw an empty hospital room. My room.

I stared at the thing that monitored my heart and sighed, “You make things worse, you know.”

I’m happy and I got a heart attack. How complicated. That was when I saw a note on the bedside table.

“Yuki,

Unfortunately I have a schedule. But I’m hoping you’d still be asleep when I come back so that I can throw this note away and it’d be like I never left your side. I’ll be bringing a guitar along so that we won’t get bored of each other.

Your babo,

Jonghyun”

I smiled to myself and muttered “Jeongmal babo. I’ll never get bored of you.”

“Yuki?”

I looked up and saw my brother peeking through the door, “Oppa!” I excitedly said.

“I’m sad. Jonghyun was the last person you saw before you fell asleep,” Ichi said, pretending to pout.

“Yah, oppa, acting’s not really your thing,” I replied, trying to hold back a laugh.

He smiled and sat on the bed beside me, that usual dreamy look on his face “I flew from Korea you know. But it seems like you’re okay. So I’m going back.” I playfully hit his arm “Oppa, how’s my song going?”

And then we talked about my first solo single in Japan. I suddenly missed the girls and my band. My solo career was doing well, I was told, despite the fact that I was missing in action when some music shows wanted to have me as a guest. Did it add to the “mystery” of who I am?

I’m a lot of things. But right now healthy is not one of them.

“Oh, I brought you mail,” Ichi said as he reached into his bag.

I laughed, “Mail? There are phones for that, you know.”

“I still think that letters are the best, Yuki,” he took out a pile of letters. They were from the rest of DNA, my classmates in university, SNSD… apparently Ichi spilled the beans on them. My brother can be so easy sometimes.

“And some books…” Ichi added. Novels and lesson books. I blinked and looked at him, “Does this mean I’ll be here for a long time?”

My brother doesn’t usually bring those kinds of things to me. He’s the one who’d joke around, tell me to get dressed and go to the amusement park when I’m supposed to be in the hospital.

He kissed my forehead and whispered “For a while, sis. For a while.”

Before I could react, my medicine kicked in and I fell asleep again.



 

I'm such a teaser XD It's a very short chapter in my opinion

I'll be dropping the hiatus thingy but I can assure on regular updates ;~; my brain is different from before OTL

Thank you, subbies for staying with me all this time *cries* I'll do my best!!

I think my style and type of thinking has changed.. oh well...

Please don't forget to comment! I wanna know what chur thinking... and possible ways the story could go^^

Thanks~~

Stabirabi rapststabira~♪,

Kei