Chapter 10: Enthusiastic

Camouflage doesn't suit you

 

 

Chanyeol started grumbling as soon as he and Baekhyun, who he was holding, got outside the tent,

"I swear, the next time he does something like that I'm gonna-"

"Um,, Chanyeol, can you put me down now, please", Baekhyun said meekly. The embarassment was more than he could handle.

Chanyeol looked down at the red tomato in his arms, and decided that he wasn't nice enough to let him go, so he gripped Baekhyun even tighter,

"And if I don't, what are you going to do about it?', he smirked.

"Uh-I-I don't know, but pleeease let go of me", Baekhyun begged.

"Okay, fine", Chanyeol immediately released his grip on Baekhyun's body.

Baekhyun shrieked, and rapidly wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist, with his arms around his neck. Baekhyun panted with his chin on Chanyeol's shoulder. Chanyeol laughed, 

"Hey, I thought you wanted to get down?"

Baekhyun huffed, a sure sign that he was annoyed. Then he quickly moved his head and faced Chanyeol, then said angrily,"I asked you to PUT. ME. DOWN. not just suddenly d-"

Baekhyun stopped when he realized how close his face was to Chanyeol's, their noses were touching, and if either of them moved a fraction of an inch forward, their lips would meet. The two stayed silent, staring at each other's eyes. The only thing Chanyeol could feel was Baekhyun's hot breath on his mouth, the only thing Baekhyun could feel was Chanyeol's muscles tensing beneath him. Baekhyun tried to move, but Chanyeol already had his strong arms around him. As he continued staring at him, Chanyeol realized that small freckles dotted Baekhyun's face, and he found that adorable. Baekhyun stared back at Chanyeol, and realized just how defined Chanyeol's jaw was, he longed to trace his fingers down it, but then he mentally slapped himself for thinking that, and just stayed silent under Chanyeol's intense gaze.

"GETTING A LITTLE TOUCHY-TOUCHY AREN'T WE MR .PARK?", a voice yelled loudly.

Chanyeol released his tight grip on Baekhyun, and set him down on the ground. He then looked around, with an annoyed expression was on his face, "Jongdae I swear-", he began loudly.

"I was kidding, just joking around. Did you lose your sense of humor or something?", Jongdae, appeared from behind the tent.

Chanyeol scoffed, "Come on Baekhyun, let's get to Minseok"

Baekhyun noticed that Jongdae's eyes seemed to light up when Chanyeol mentioned this 'Minseok'.

"Oooh~ are you guys going to visit my little gem~? I'm coming toooo~", he sang, which Chanyeol obviously didn't find amusing.

Baekhyun smiled, then looked expectantly at Chanyeol, "Lead the way"

Chanyeol looked up at the sky and groaned, then his heel and began walking.

~

~

As they were walking, Baekhyun and Jongdae had begun a conversation, Baekhyun found out that Minseok was actually Jongdae's boyfriend, and that Luhan and Sehun had a little something going on (obviously, Baekhyun thought with a grin). Jongdae also gave Baekhyun important tips, like that he should always wake up before 4:00 in the morning, if he wanted to have privacy during his morning shower, which was mandatory. He also filled him up on how not to let his clothes become too dirty before it was wash day, and to be careful on how much water he used. Because, they all had a sepecif amount that they could use throughout the day.

"They do that, because water is very precious out here", Jongdae explained.

Baekhyun nodded, he was taking mental notes of every word that Jongdae said, Chanyeol rolled his eyes, and quickened his pace.

~

~

Chanyeol stopped at a specific tent, and when Baekhyun's conversation with Jongdae ended, he looked up and his jaw dropped at the sight in front of him. It was a ghost, wait, no it was a tent, but it was painted completely white, and two holes were cut near the two sides of the entrance, resembling two eyes. The 'eyes' had a mesh material over them, which Baekhyun guessed was to keep the bugs out. Then, as Baekhyun looked down, he realized that pumpkins were littered everywhere in front of the 'ghost. But, they were black! Black pumpkins, and a ghost tent, Baekhyun was beyond surprised.

"W-whaaa?", was all Baekhyun could muster.

"Minseok is a very holiday-enthusiastic person", Chanyeol said plainly.

"Uh-huh", Baekhyun nodded while staring at the magnificent sight, "But wait, isn't halloween over?"

"Not for Minseok", Jongdae said proudly, "Isn''t it beautiful?"

Jongdae ran over to on of the pumpkins, and crouched down next to it, then it affectionately.

"Hey, quit making out with that pumpkin will you?", a short man, with very dark, black hair had just emerged from the ghost, with a couple of boxes in his hands.

"BABEE!!~~", Jongdae squealed, literally squealed, and tackled the man with hugs and kisses, knocking the boxes out of his hands, but they never hit the ground, Chanyeol had dived forward and caught them.

Baekhyun clapped in awe, Chanyeol was amazing. Chanyeol turned around then flipped his hair and winked at Baekhyun, earning him a blush on Baekhyun's face.

~

~

"Nice to meet you Baekhyun", Minseok smiled warmly and shook Baekhyun's hand, "You must've heard about me from Mr.Chatterbox over here?"

Baekhyun chuckled, "Yes, I heard quite a lot about Mr. Jongdae's 'little gem' on the way here"

Minseok's face turned a shade of pink, then he forced a smile and shot Jongdae a nasty glare.

Jongdae's face faltered, then he said, "I' promise I'll make it up to you, in bed", he whispered the last part in Minseok's ear but just loud enough for Chanyeol and Baekhyun to hear.

Minseok swatted at Jongdae's head, while Chanyeol mimicked vomiting onto the ground, while Baekhyun simply smiled.

"Now, let's get to business shall we?", Minseok declared after clearing his throat.

Baekhyun nodded, and Minseok directed Chanyeol and Jongdae to sit down on two chairs, and to stay put.

"Now, do you know what size your feet are? It would make things easier if you did.", Minseok said.

Baekhyun nodded.

"Great, then let's get things started", Minseok clapped his hands together.

~

~

When Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked out of the tent, the sun was almost completely down. 

"It's time to get to the 'dorms' as we call them, you have a big day tomorrow. That may soung cliche, but it's true", Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun nodded, then asked, "Do I get to room with you?"

Chanyeol slowly turned to look at him, "Um, I don't know, do you want to?"

Baekhyun nodded, "Of course!"

Chanyeol turned away, his face had erupted in a smile, "O-okay"

~

~

Baekhyun slipped on a sweatshirt Chanyeol had given him to sleep in, then he had to decide on what to do about pants. He couldn't borrow any from Chanyeol, he wouldn't be tall enough, then Baekhyun had the perfect solution.

~

~

Park Chanyeol had never seen such a beautiful sight, as soon as he entered his tent, in front of him was Byun Baekhyun sliding his black skinny jeans off of his milky white legs. Baekhyun turned around, to see a dumbstruck Chanyeol standing in front of him, with blankets in his hand.

"Oh, hey Chanyeol. I couldn't find any pants so I'll be fine like this"

"O-Alright", Chanyeol stuttered.

This was not going to be an easy night.