Chapter 9: Too tight

Camouflage doesn't suit you

 

(AU: All Chinese members that are included will be Korean citizens)

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat loudly outside the entrance of the large tent.

"You may enter", a voice from inside said.

Chanyeol gestured to Baekhyun to go first, Baekhyun obeyed. His eyes were met with none other than Sergeant Kyungsoo's, who was sitting at a large brown desk.

"Baekhyun!", The Sergeant exclaimed while standing up.

"Kyungs-I mean, Sergeant!", Baekhyun corrected himself bashfully.

Kyungsoo smiled, he was glad Baekhyun was okay.

Chanyeol snickered, he found it hilarious how easily Baekhyun was embarrassed. Kyungsoo's eyes darted in his direction, Chanyeol immediately stood up straighter.

"I hope Mr.Park has been good to you?"

"Oh yes, it's been great", Baekhyun's eye's shone, "He showed me everything, the showers, the tents, but the best part was the recreation room, sir".

Chanyeol chuckled, and stuck out his nose a little bit more, feeling proud.

"Oh, I see. Have you met any of the others yet?", Kyungsoo asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, sir. I met Dr. Luhan and Mr. Sehun", Baekhyun smiled.

"I see, well I hope things go well between you and everyone else. Just not too well"

"Huh?", Baekhyun tilted his head in confusion.

Kyungsoo shook his head, while Chanyeol stood there smirking.

"Now we need to get you into you uniform, there are five sets of clothes: One is for wearing during a daily basis, one is for during training only, one is for any outside base missions, one is for formal occasions, and of course you get a set of pyjamas."

Baekhyun nodded while taking in every single word that came out of Kyungsoo's mouth.

"Now then, Mr. Park I expect you to continue helping Mr. Byun settle in."

"As you wish, Sergeant", Chanyeol saluted him, then Baekhyun smiled, did the same and followed him outside.

"You heard the man, it's time to go shopping", Chanyeol stated.

Baekhyun nodded, "So where do we get the stuff?"

"Yixing can help us with the clothes, and Minseok has shoes covered. Come on let's get going", Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and began walking.

Baekhyun stared down at the large hand that was engulfing his, then tried his best not to turn red, but failed miserably. Chanyeol, without turning around, knew that the poor boy must be terribly embarrassed by now, but refused to let go of the smal hand

~

~

Baekhyun's POV

"Oh my go I'm so embarrassed", I think to myself.

"He's holding my hand, and his is so hard yet warm and comforting.......wait, why the hell am I thinking this?"

I shake my head erasing those thoughts from my head, I'm being an idiot. I look up at Chanyeol, his long arms are very muscular and defined. He is almost the opposite of me. He is tall, I am short. He is strong, I am weak.

But, maybe I can try and be like him,

just a little.

~

~

Baekhyun smiled, all the embarrassment gone. Chanyeol turned around, and is surprised to see Baekhyun completely fine, and even smiling at him. Chanyeol feels his heart skip a beat, he looks away. He was embarrassed this time.

"So, so cute"

~

~

"What can I do for you today Cha- Oh, who's this?", a cheery voice said when Chanyeol and Baekhyun entered a dark green tent.

"I-I'm Byun Baekhyun", he introduced himself shyly with a smile.

The man behind the counter shook his hand happily, " Delighted to meet you Baekkie! My name is Zhang Yixing, but you can call me whatever you want!"

"B-baekkie", Chanyeol exclaimed incredulously.

Baekhyun beamed,"I-I don't mind him calling me that.'

Chanyeol scoffed then sat down, "He needs the full five sets, so get going."

"Yes, sir", Yixing saluted, then he whipped out a measuring tape.

~

~

"You have such a splendid body, and your waist is", Yixing blew a kiss to the air.

Baekhyun was a blushing mess, and Chanyeol didn't like how Yixing's hands were all over him, not one bit. Yixing could tell because of how grumpy he was acting, so he decided to annoy the man even more.

Yixing slowly stood up, while tracing his hand up Baekhyun's body. He then took Baekhyun's chin between his fingers and said, "Baekkie, am I doing it too tight or is it too loose? Maybe even tigher?", he then wrapped the tape around Baekhyun's uppper body and squeezed a little. Yixing's face was inches away from Baekhyun's, and his thumb was on Baekhyun's lower lip.

"I-I-", Baekhyun stuttered while trying to turn away.

"Shh", Yixing said while pushing down on both his plump lips now, then he slid his leg between Bakhyun's shaking one's and put his hand around Baekhyun's quivering waist, drawing him even closer, " I know what you really want".

"ZHANG-ING-YIXING I AM SENDING YOU TO HELL!", Chanyeol yelled as he grabbed Baekhyun in his arms and picked him up, "You have the measurements right?"

Yixing nodded with a smirk.

"THEN GET TO WORK!"

"Farewell my dear Baekkie", Yixing cooed after them.

Park Chanyeol's list of people to kill, just got even longer.

 

 

AU: Guys! If you haven't watched Lay's new MV 'Lose control' please do, you won't regret it, trussst me ^_~  <33)