Chapter 8: Like a cat

Camouflage doesn't suit you

 

 

"It's very nice to meet you Baekhyun", the man said.

"I-it's nice to meet you too......Uh", Baekhyun realized he didn't know the man's name.

"Oh, my name is Luhan, and I'm the doctor in charge here. I assume you're the new recruit?", He asked.

"Y-yes I am, it's nice to meet you Luhan", Baekhyun said shyly.

"Well aren't you just adorable? Now, what seems to be the problem?", Luhan smiled.

Baekhyun's cheeks immediately flushed, "W-what?"

"You wouldn't be in the infirmary unless something was wrong right?"

"He had a nasty fall getting off the bus just now", Chanyeol said with his arms crossed.

"I see. Well, let's take a look shall we?", Luhan clapped his hands together.

~

~

Baekhyun winced as Luhan sprayed antiseptic onto his busted up hand, then told Baekhyun to roll up his jeans, so he could spary some on his knees. He then wrapped his hands with gauze and put two plasters on each of his knees. Luhan was very efficent and quick with his work. 

Luhan felt around Baekhyun's head.

"Your head will be fine. Now let's have a look at your back. Could you take off your shirt please", He said while turning around and digging through a drawer.

Baekhyun froze.

He didn't want to take his shirt off. He bit his lip, and began to fidget.

Chanyeol sensed Baekhyun's sudden discomfort, he then bent over and whipered gently in Baekhyun's ear, "You don't have to take off your shirt if you don't want to. Do you want to?"

Baekhyun shook his head, and whispered so low that Chanyeol could barely hear him,"No"

Chanyeol nodded, then said,"Luhan, I'm sure his back is fine. If he feels any pain I'll make sure to bring him in. Okay?"

Luhan turned and faced him, then saw the determined look on his face and sighed.

"Fine, but tell Sehun to come back okay?", he said.

"Why?" Chanyeol questioned.

Luhan wiggled his eyebrows, and started his lips, "You really wanna know?"

"Oh my God, off ert", Chanyeol rolled his eyes, and pulled Baekhyun out of the tent with him.

Outside the tent, a very grumpy Sehun was awaiting them.

"Are you FINALLY done?", he huffed.

"Yes, you may now go and continue each other's faces off", Chanyeol smirked.

"Shut up Park", Sehun said with a smile tugging at his lips.

"Sehunnie!", Luhan's voice rang from inside the tent.

"Lulu! I'm comiing!", Sehun yelled and sprinted into the tent.

Baekhyun couldn't help but laugh at Sehun's obedience, it was like he was Luhan's puppy, it was cute. Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun, it was the first time he'd seen him laugh or even smile.  Chanyeol smiled at the sight.

"Come on Private, I'll show you around"

Baekhyun looked up his eyes widening, "P-private?"

Chanyeol grinned, "You're Private Byun Baekhyun No.508 aren't you?"

Baekhyun's heart swelled with pride, he nodded vigourously.

"So cute", Chanyeol thought to himself while staring at Baekhyun.

"C-Chanyeol? What's wrong?", Baekhyun said, turning red under the giant's gaze.

"Oh, nothing", He said, " Now let's get going".

"Okay!", Baekhyun said enthusiastically.

~

~

"These tents are basically our dorms, and that big tent is Sergeant Kyungsoo's-"

"But we all know that Jongin has had his fair share of sleepovers there", Chanyeol was interrupted by a brown-haired man, who had slipped between him and Baekhyun.

"Huh?", Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol pushed the man's hand off his shoulder.

"Not now Jongdae.", he sighed.

The man suddenly got on his knees in front of Baekhyun and held his hand, "And who is this lovely person I have the pleasure of meeting?"

Chanyeol thought Baekhyun might explode from embarrassment, his face was turning scarlet.

"I-I'm Byun Baekhyun", He said while covering his face with his free hand.

"Such a lovely name.", the man sighed.

Chanyeol wanted to laugh so badly, but Baekhyun's poor state made him stop and rescue him from further embarrassment.

"Hey, Jongdae, if you don't back off, I wonder what Kyungsoo will say if he see's your special drawer", Chanyeol threatened.

Jongdae gasped, "You wouldn't!"

"Try me", Chanyeol pulled out his walkie-talkie (which looked like the one Kyungsoo had on the bus.)

"I'm leaving! I'm backing off, see!", Jongdae was running in the opposite direction.

Baekhyun laughed, then asked, "Do you really have sleepovers here?"

Chanyeol almost choked on his own spit, then he felt his blood rise up to his face.

"Um, no, well..", Chanyeol stuttered.

"Hmm?", Baekhyun said innocently.

Chanyeol wanted to smack Jongdae right then and there.

"Anyway, let me show you the recreation room.", Chanyeol decided to change the subject.

~

~

 Chanyeol led Baekhyun towards a very large tent.

"This is where we come to relax, or just have fun", He said.

"Woah", Baekhyun said when he entered.

The tent was full of arcade games, and had a mini bar, and neon signs hung everywhere. There was also a karaoke/dance corner. It was amazing, Baekhyun hadn't been to an arcade in a while. He longed to play something.

Chanyeol chuckled at the desire in Baekhyun's eyes.

"Wanna play?", He said, even though he knew the answer.

Baekhyun's head whipped around, and he said, "Can I? But which one?"

"You can play every single one", Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun suddenly jumped up and hugged Chanyeol, then yelled, "YASSS!"

Chanyeol laughed. (So freakin' cute)

~

~

Chanyeol and Baekhyun played all the games there were, and when they were done, Baekhyun wanted to dance. They walked over to the dancing corner, and looked at the selection of songs.

"What do you want to dance to?", Chanyeol asked.

"Hmm. How about a random one?", Baekhyun suggested.

"Okay", Chanyeol said, and pressed the random button.

~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7ndIT06Ys

(AU: make sure to open in a new tab,

I love this song so much! >_<  <3)

~

"Hey! haha, no matter where you go, geu eodil bwado, (yeah) the pretty girls are....."

"AOA!", Baekhyun yelled with the music.

"YES!', Chanyeol continued.

Baekhyun smiled, "You know!"

"I know", Chanyeol said.

"You know", Baekhyun chuckled.

"I know", Chanyeol laughed.

"I'M GOOD, I'M HOT, I'M FRESH, I'M FLY. BRAVE SOUND!", Baekhyun and Chanyeol bellowed together.

~

"Sappunsappun  georeoga, geudaega jamdeureosseul ttae. salmyeosi anajul geoya"

Chanyeol sat down, and stared at Baekhyun, who was dancing his heart out. Chanyeol watched the man's perfectly shaped hips sway in his tight skinny jeans, and he looked pretty damned good in them. Chanyeol internally thanked whoever bought them, because this was a blessing for his eyes.

"Kkamjjak nollae jul geoya, lalala (Hey) , lalalalalalala, lalala"

Chanyeol's jaw dropped as Baekhyun turned around and swung his behind from side to side with his hands in front of him. "Damn".

Baekhyun bit his lip in concentration, Chanyeol was almost drooling.

"NEW HIGH SCORE!", the machine yelled.

 

 

 

 

 

Yay! I had time to do a longer update! :)

And I really love Baek's hips obviously :)