XIV. Recovery

Mamamoo's Mishaps

[1 month later]
Solar kept hearing it, the thud of her head against a concrete wall. The gust of the icy cold air as she kept gasping for it. The feeling of helplessness as she kept trying to push away.
"Aah!"~Solar shrieked to herself waking up in her bed. It was 6 o'clock in the morning, she immediately stared to the right of her bed and saw Moonbyul was still asleep.  Good thing she hadn't woken up Moonbyul, she's been dealing with the morning sickness very well the last few weeks and Solar didn't want to wake her up too early. Solar slowly and delicately got out of bed without disturbing Moonbyul. As she left the bed she noticed how peaceful Moonbyul was. Moonbyul was in her bra and underwear, with her hair tied up, cradling her distended middle. It brought a tear of joy to Solar as she thought of how beautiful Moonbyul was as she slept. Solar walked to the bathroom and started brushing her teeth. As she was though she stared at her reflection. Her hair was always a mess in the morning because she never liked tying it up when she slept. The night before she wore a tank top to sleep and she didn't realize it at the time but there was a stain on it from Moonbyul's lipstick. She giggled to herself as she took it off to throw it in the hamper, as she did though she caught her reflection again and this time it was something she didn't like seeing. She touched her neck as she stared at her reflection, the bruising had almost faded but a little pain still lingered. She touched it and the sting of the bruise brought her back to the parking garage. She dropped her toothbrush and backed up against the bathroom wall holding her neck. She began to cry as she kept remembering that day. It had been an entire month since the ordeal but it kept rezonating in her mind like a never ending rainstorm. She eventually composed herself, picked up her tooth brush and continued to brush her teeth. As she did though she heard a shuffle of feet and some things being knocked over. She looked past the bathroom hall to see what the commotion was. As her vison began refocusing down the hall, Moonbyul ran by her at blinding speed. 
"Dasineun!!"~Moonbyul yelled as she puked in the toilet. 
"Wow you got faster today, usually you stumble before you reach the bathroom"~Solar teased
"I thought I was done with this"~Moonbyul said as she vomitted again. 
"No no Moony, you got about another month"~Solar said as she patted Moonbyul on the back which caused her to puke again. Solar went back to her morning routine as Moonbyul continued dreading this experience. Soon Solar got dressed and sat upon their bed waiting for Moonbyul.
"Kim! This thing is broken!"~Moonbyul yelled from the bathroom
"What's broken?!"~Solar asked confusingly 
"The scale, the numbers are not adding up"~Moonbyul said as she walked out of the bathroom
"What do you mean?"~Solar questioned
"It says im 75kg now, I'm heavier than Hwasa?"~Moonbyul said as she gripped her tummy in disbelief. Moonbyul looked as if she drank two gallons of water and all of it went to her belly. Her chest and hips have gotten a little bit larger as well. Solar giggled as she walked up to Moonbyul.
"It's ok honey, I love you no matter how big you get"~Solar said as she poked Moonbyul's tummy. 
"Now come on we need to go shopping for you again."~Solar said as she tossed Moonbyul a shirt and stretch pants. They called up a taxi and the girls were off to the nearby mall. On the car ride Moonbyul kept adjusting her pants because she was still getting used to wearing stretchy pants. 
"Are they itchy?"~Solar asked on a whim
"No, its just that I feel fat"~Moonbyul said in almost a whisper, looking down at her gut saddened by her growth
"You're not fat, now come here"~Solar said as she picked Moonbyul by the chin and brought her in for a kiss. They reached the mall as the kiss finished, Moonbyul feeling butterfly's in her stomach as Solar pulled away. They strolled around the mall for an hour while Moonbyul stopped at every food cart to get something to eat. Whether it be deep fried mochi or black bean noodles, Moonbyul ate it all. They finally reached the clothing store they were looking for and walked in. Solar was in heaven, she loved dressing Moonbyul even if she had to force her to try stuff on. 
"I dont know about this...."~Moonbyul said as she was trying on a top Solar picked out. 
"Come, Let me see"~Solar said as she waited outside the dressing room. Moonbyul strolled out in a hot pink tank top that seemed to fit her snuggly. 
"I look silly"~Moonbyul said turning to the side
"Oh my god you look so cute"~Solar said clapping rapidly
"Can we get something else?"~Moonbyul said with a dissatisfied look
"Yes we can but we're getting this one too"~Solar said as she waited for Moonbyul to change
"Uuuugh"~Moonbyul said as she walked back to change again. 
The girls went looking around for more clothes, more specifically Solar looked around while Moonbyul followed. 
"These seem to look nice"~Solar said as she looked through a rack of long sleeve shirts
"How many more do we need"~Moonbyul said sounding tired from the whole experience 
"We gotta......at..... least..... "Solar said as she trailed off. 
"Kim? You ok"~Moonbyul said as she saw Solar's hands tremble while scrolling through the clothing rack. Solar stopped on a long sleeve shirt. Moonbyul recognized the shirt and she knew Solar did too. It looked like Solar's green long sleeve from their "You're the Best" live performances but more importantly it was the shirt she wore the day she was assaulted a month ago. Seeing the shirt brought back a feeling of terror and fear into Solar. Moonbyul looked back at Solar as she started to tear up. Solar walked away from the rack and headed straight to the store's restroom. 
"Kim! Wait!"~Moonbyul said as she chased after her
Solar reached the bathroom as Moonbyul followed her in. 
"I'm...s.s.sorry... "~Solar said through her tear ridden face
"No don't be, it's ok"~Moonbyul said trying to comfort her
"I just........ couldn't......"~Solar said as she began just streaming tears from her eyes
"I know....... Its my fault."~Moonbyul said as Solar looked at her in disbelief. What Solar saw broke her heart, she saw Moonbyul crying. 
"I knew something was wrong when you didn't come back.........to the room right away, I'm just too fat and stupid to do anything thing right, I couldn't even protect the girl I love"~Moonbyul said as she fell to her knees crying in front of Solar .
"No!"~Solar said as she grabbed Moonbyul's hands and hoisted her back to her feet
"Don't blame yourself, it isn't worth it, Don't you dare ever think that again you are the sweetest, smartest, most beautiful girl I've ever met and never convince yourself otherwise"~Solar said as Moonbyul stared upon her face. Her eye's meeting Solar's, the bright and liquid warm, sprinkled with light brown specks, framed by beautiful thin lashes. Moonbyul felt the truth and love in her voice. Just as she let go of Moonbyul's hands Solar put her own under her shirt, Solar's hand moves around Moonbyul's middle, warm and soft. In seconds her body is moulded to Solar's own, sharing her body heat as easily as she shares her heart. She could never let someone this close to her be like this, Solar had never known a person to always have the right motivations, even when she's wrong. There's a purity to her, naivety perhaps, but she's the only flower in the meadow for her eyes.
"I love you"~Moonbyul said as Solar clung to her
"I love you more"~Solar said pulling away from Moonbyul 
"Now let's pay for these clothes, we're gonna go see the girls tomorrow"~Solar
[Cut to the Hospital]
Wheein was starting to walk as she held onto the guard rails in her new hospital room. She had received surgery for her spine last week and today she was finally allowed to walk. Hwasa stood their anxiously waiting to see how Wheein would demonstrate. She was walking unusually slowly, almost robotically, as if her brain was struggling to tell each foot to take the next step. It was as if she were in a stupor; like someone under hypnosis. Wheein made it halfway through the room before collapsing on the floor. Hwasa hurried over to Wheein before being told to stop. 
"Stop Hwasa! I got this"~Wheein said as she tried pushing herself up. She made it to a kneeling position as she winced in pain. Hwasa couldn't take watching Wheein like this as she began biting her nails. 
"Don't......worry"~Wheein said as she used all her strength to push herself to a standing position 
"Oh My!!! Wheein! You did it"~Hwasa said hurrying to Wheein giving her a hug
"Yeah..........I think I'm done for today though"~Wheein said as she was worn out from exerting herself from that walk. 
"You did good"~A feminine voice cut through the room. 
Hwasa and Wheein turned to see who it was. The voice came from Sandara Park (2NE1). She stood at the door smiling at the girls
"Dara!"~Hwasa yelped as Wheein got back in her bed
"Yeah, it's me"~Dara said as she came in for a hug. Hwasa gave her a big joyous hug since she hadn't seen her in a long time. 
"What brings you here?"~Wheein said as she lay down
"I came to visit you, I heard you were able to walk and I'm so happy to see it myself"~Dara said as she walked up to her
"Thank you so much"~Wheein said as Dara hugged her
They stood there for a bit before Dara spoke up. 
"OK that isn't the only reason I came here, i came here to be a monitor"~Dara said in a depressed tone
"What do you mean? Monitor who?"~Hwasa asked
Dara turned her attention towards the doorway
"You got 15 minutes"~Dara said to the empty doorway. In walked someone clad in a black jacket, Hwasa seeing him gasped at his very presence. It was G-Dragon
"Hey Hwasa......Hey Wheein "~G-Dragon.