XXVII. Integrity

Mamamoo's Mishaps

Authors Note: Since it is My Actual Birthday today, as a special treat I have released a chapter for both this and my other story "Quitting You" Have a wonderful day.

Solar would often describe her baby as frenetic and fractious. 'She was born with a hurricane for a soul, that one,' she would say. But she said it in a loving way with that soft glow in her eyes that only a mother can have for such difficult offspring. She would rock her in the dead of night when she found it impossible to sleep and she would wear her all day long in a baby carrier so that she would be calmed by the body to body contact. She would soothe her with lullaby's and her tiny back and soft hair. She would whisper sweet things in her ears and cover her with kisses. She would love the hurricane right out of that child and replace it with a sweet summer breeze because above all, she was her baby, and she loved her with a power mightier than the wind. Solar sat in her apartment rocking little Eunbyul in her arms as Moonbyul was talking on the phone. Motherhood for the girls had been a rollercoaster of emotions. Eunbyul, There was no bonnier baby so long as she was being held, she would smile, eat well, snuggle and be the perfect "bundle of joy." But she was not a baby to be put down, not even for a minute, not even if she was fast asleep. Once that skin to skin warmth and the subtle movement was gone she'd be screaming so loud the neighbours would complain - surely something terrible had occurred! And so Solar and Moonbyul grew strong arms to carry her as she grew and nights found her right in between her two mothers, always cuddled right up to one or the other. As Solar put little Eun down in her crib, she began wailinng because no one held her. Solar gently patted the tiny baby's thigh as she began harmonizing. 
"Oooooooh I said Mama-Mama-Mooooo"~Solar sang as Eun slowly settled down as she fell asleep. Solar walked out of the baby's room and over to the main bedroom as Moonbyul was finishing her phone conversation.
"Ok we'll be over when you get back, OK, later girl"~Moonbyul said as she hung up her phone.
"So what did Wheein want?"~Solar asked
"She just wanted us to come over and help her comfort Hwasa"~Moonbyul
"Oh ok, I'll get Eun ready"~Solar said leaving the room to pack. She was stopped though as Moonbyul grabbed her by her forearm. 
"Where do think you're going Little Yeba"~Moonbyul said as she yanked Solar towards her. The force of the pull brought Solar crashing into her. They fell baclwards onto their large Queen sized bed. 
"We have awhile before Wheein gets home, lets relax for a bit"~Moonbyul said as she started tickling Solars chin. 
"C'mon Moon we can't do that now"~Solar said looking not interested.
"We need a little bit of this, Eun has been taking over our days the last few weeks, she's asleep Kim, throw me a bone"~Moonbyul said as she started cuddling with Solar.
"Moon, do you still want to get married?"~Solar said to the awestruck Moonbyul.
"Of Course Kim, where's this coming from?"~Moonbyul.
"I'm just unsure about it now"~Solar said turning towards Moonbyul.
"What why? What'd I do"~Moonbyul said worried about what Solar just insinuated. 
"No it's just that don't you think it's all moving too fast"~She said brushing at Moonbyul's hair.
"Well it may, but I've got you with me and no matter how fast or chaotic it gets, I still have you to turn to."~Moonbyul blurted out as Solar held her by her chin. 
"Thats all I needed to hear"~Solar said ing herself onto Moonbyul. 
When they finally clasped each other in a warm, slow and luxurious hug, they felt all oppositions to their love had melted. Their chests rising and falling against their back, their breaths in unison, and the warm blood that they could feel in each others' embrace. Solar de-clothed as she was slowly removing Moonbyul's. There is something so disarming about seeing Moonbyul . There's a vulnerability in her eyes Solar can't resist. Her eyes travel from her face to her collar bone, delicate in the semi-darkness, then to her s. Even with a bra they sit lower, more natural, less close together, each so perfect and moulded to her form. Solar doesn't linger too long staring, just enough for Moonbyul to see how beautiful she is to her. It's her eyes, it's all Solar wants to see and her hands can tell her the rest. Moonbyul's milky s spilled out of her bra as she unhooked it. Enlarged brown n*pples dotted both her s. The white of her s contrasted to the tanned skin around. She was just stunning to Solar. Moonbyul was never the most well endowed girl but after having Eunbyul, she had definitely gotten "thicker" in a sense. Solar's finger tips are electric, they must be, for wherever they touch, Moonbyul's skin tingles in a frenzy of static. As her hands move over the skin her body has a transitory paralysis, her mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. Solar's head moves around to her left ear and she whispers what's coming next. Suddenly Moonbyul's body is off pause-mode and she pulls back for a kiss that's both soft and hard. Both of them move in an intoxicated dance of limbs, never making the exact same moves twice, not in the decade we've been lovers. Solar's her joy, and she was Solar's love. The girls finished as   they heard Eunbyul crying. Solar sighed as she was about to get up. 
"Don't you do a thing, I got it."~Moonbyul said as she put on a long shirt and hopped towards the baby's room. 
"How can my girls be so perfect"~Solar thought to herself as she clothed herself. A ringing can be heard echo the room. Solar turns to see Moonbyul's phone ringing with Wheein's face on it but the name said "Confused Beagle." Solar laughed as she picked up the phone.
"Heyo, Jung"~Solar 
"Oh Hey Kim, I'm almost home so you you gals can head on over"~Wheein said as she hung up. 
Solar called out to Moonbyul to get Eunbyul ready. The girl's all packed up and got ready, and it took them about half an hour before they reach Hwasa and Wheein's apartment. They rang the doorbell as they waited, Eunbyul started getting a little fussy. 
"Hey baby girl, settle down, Mama-Mama-Moo...."~Moonbyul sang as Eun calmed down, Solar saw this and smiled
"I love you"~Solar
"Love you too Babe"~Moonbyul said as she heard the door opening. The girls turned to see Hwasa.......................with no pants..........wearing bright neon pink . Moonbyul gazed as she tried holding back laughing but she failed as she burst out in a bubbly giggle. 
"Did we inturrupt anything?"~Solar said as she flashed a shy smile. 
"W......W....Well Ha Ha r......real fun....ny"~Hwasa said as she unlocked the door before running to put some pants on. Wheein walked out to greet Solar and Moonbyul for the time being. 
"Hey guys! and hello to you too you little piece of dough"~Wheein said as she started playing with Eunbyul. Moonbyul took Eun out of her carseat and handed her to Wheein. 
"Awe s.......s....she's so m.......m...much big.....ger"~Hwasa said as she come out with some pants on. Tiny little Eunbyul was small but she was definitely bigger than she was the last time Hwasa saw her. Her hair was coming out darker almost brown but it seemed to stay black. She fidgeted like babies tend to do. Her fragility contrasting her abrasive nature as she began crying. 
"Oh Eun, whats wrong"~Wheein said patting the baby gently. 
"She always gets fussy when she's been moving alot, just harmonize a bit and she'll be fine"~Solar 
"Yep"~Moonbyul said motioning for Wheein to start singing.
"Oh I s......s.....s.....said Mama-Mama-Moooooo......"~Hwasa sang to her surprise, since she sang the last part without stuttering as Eun calmed back down and looked at her and Wheein. 
"Hwasa! Did you hear yourself!"~Wheein said surprised at what just went down
"Yes I d.....d....did"~Hwasa said with smile on her face
"Well you gotta sing more then girl"~Moonbyul
"I'll t....try th....that at m.....my n....next ses.....sion"~Hwasa said happy that she made finally made some progress.
"Wow, she likes that?"~Wheein said still mesmorized that calmed down at the sound of singing
Before Solar or Moonbyul could answer the doorbell rang to all of their confusion.
"Did you invite anyone else?"~Solar asked not knowing if Wheein did. 
"No I didn't"~Wheein said confused as she walked towards the door. She opened it to be bombarded by a girl hugging her. 
"Hey Wheein!!!"~the girl yelped as she pulled away. She looked at Wheein and it is revealed to be Minzy, formerly of 2NE1. 
"Hey Minzy what are you doing here"~Moonbyul said as she got up. 
"Well we came to visit, and bring you gals something"~Minzy said smiling and grinning. 
"Wait 'we'?"~Wheein asked puzzled
"Yeah me and......."~Minzy was stopped as a man in a finely pressed suit came up from behind her. 
"Hey Minzy-Pop"~The man said in a low gravely tone, being shown to be T.O.P., of Big Bang. 
"Hey Choi did you bring her?"~Minzy asked as she kissed him
"Yep"~T.O.P. said as he yanked a girl into view. 
She had dirty blonde hair, her hands were tied behind her back, as if she were handcuffed. She looked down at the floor so no one could see her face. 
"C'mon Chaelin, don't be like this"~Minzy said as all the girls of Mamamoo gasped. Hwasa especially looked shocked as she stared at the blonde woman. She finally raised her head revealing a very filthy looking CL. 
"We caught her yesterday"~Minzy said joyfully.