XXI. Serenity

Mamamoo's Mishaps

Moonbyul and Solar stood there stunned by the revelation of what Hwasa had done. They knew Hwasa and Wheein loved each other but this seemed out of this world to them. 

"Congratulations you guys!!"~Solar said as went up to hug Hwasa
"Finally!"~Moonbyul said as she went to hug Wheein
They started talking about their plans for the next few months as the day proceeded to end with the sun setting. Moonbyul and Solar left the Hwasa and Wheein as since Wheein needed to be in intensive care for a few more days. The two of them made it back to their apartment, they began to undress and relax in the warm feeling of their home. When Solar put on her favorite pajamas and started brushing her teeth as Moonbyul darted for the bathroom. Solar began to think about Hwasa and Wheein, how much they loved each other and what they were willing to do for each other. She felt the same about Moonbyul and they were having a baby to top it off. Solar kept thinking about Hwasa proposing to Wheein as she was caught out of the corner of her eye, Moonbyul finishing her shower. She put on nothing but her bra and underwear as she was drying her hair. There was always a rawness to how she loved Moonbyul. She had a kind of understated beauty, perhaps it was because she was so disarmingly unaware of her prettiness. Her silky skin was completely flawless. She didn't need to use face masks or expensive products, that really wasn't her.  She was all about simplicity, making things easy, helping those around her to relax and be happy with what they have. Perhaps that is why her skin glowed so, it was her inner beauty that lit her eyes and softened her features. When she smiled and laughed Solar couldn't help but smile along too, even if it was just on the inside. To be in her company was to feel that she too was someone important, that feeling of being warmed in summer rays regardless of the season. Moonbyul noticed Solar just staring at her while she was drying herself. 
"What? Whatcha looking at? "~Moonbyul said teasing Solar. She did not care this time though because Moonbyul was just radiating this aura of beauty that she couldn't stop looking at. 
"The most beautiful girl the world"~Solar said biting her bottom lip. 
"Look who's being greasy now"~Moonbyul said as Solar came closer to her. They stared into each others eyes but only for moments before it happened. The girls stood in the bathroom that is bright light and misty from the shower Solar stands close enough for Moonbyul to breathe in her scent. Her arms wrap around Moonbyul's back and in one gentle pull their skin touches. She feels Solar's hand in her hair, how she loves the softness, watching it tumble as she releases it. Then her hand moves down her cheekbones to her lips. That's when the kissing starts and they start to move like partners in a dance as if it is written in their DNA. Their bodies fit together as if they were made just for this, to fall into one another, to feel this natural rhythm. With a laugh Solar lifts Moonbyul right off her feet, which was no easy task, carrying her towards the bed, letting her fall with a soft bounce on the mattress. They lock eyes for just a moment, just enough for them to feel safe with one another. Then she's all business, undoing her bra, pulling them off, kissing from her toes upward, slowly, her hands on her legs, always just a little higher than the kisses. Moonbyul feels her back arch in anticipation, knowing where her fingers will soon reach. Her head rocks back against the pillow as Solar does, the first groan escaping her lips. Solar stopped after the first wave of pleasure and looked at Moonbyul waiting for her to look back. They connect their vision once again before Solar says something.
"Marry Me"~Solar said with a stern look upon her face. Moonbyul froze at the proposal. It was not what she was expecting at all but she instantly rebuttaled with. 
"Yes"~Moonbyul said as she pulled Solar in for a kiss. Their lips fitted perfectly-- as if they were meant for each other. Moving against each other, feeling each other. Solar grabbed the back of Moonbyul's neck, growling in the kiss as Moonbyul whimpered in pleasure. Solar continued her journey around Moonbyul's body as she nipped and gnawed at Moonbyul's sensitive areas, her neck, her armpit, and the precipice of her belly. Moonbyul's body pulsed with satisfaction as Solar finished and layed down next to her. The euphoric feeling of bliss they just experienced subsided as it was replaced by a feeling of joy. 
"You are my sun, you are my everything"~Moonbyul said as Solar began to blush. They embraced each other as they fell asleep cuddling.
[4 Months later]
"C'mon Moon"~Solar said as she waited for Moonbyul to get ready. 
"Hang on, it shouldn't be this tight...."~Moonbyul said as an audible grunt could be heard coming from the bathroom.
"You said that 10 minutes ago, now come on we're going to be late"~Solar
"Fine....."~Moonbyul said begrudgingly as she stepped out of the bathroom. Solar gasped at what she saw, Moonbyul was wearing a beige t-shirt and black yoga pants. She was currently 8 months pregnant and sticking out far past the her beige shirt was a round, firm belly that went out for about a foot. The entire belly was a perfect sphere, save for where it stuck out of the her and then dimpled, inverted belly button on the front. Even if the she stretched her arms all the way forward, she still came up an inch short of reaching the front of her belly to feel its long curvature. Despite her size, Moonbyul's belly didn't show a single stretch mark. In fact, her delicate skin glowed with even more sheen and clarity on her belly than on her face, which also had a warm tinge to it.
"I got bigger"~Moonbyul said with a saddened face while tugging at the shirt 
"No no no, you look fine"~Solar said while trying not to smile. 
"Where are we going anyway?"~Moonbyul said irritated
"I told you Wheein invited us to a party today"~Solar said grabbing her purse
"For what, their wedding isn't until next month"~Moonbyul said as she followed Solar out of the apartment 
"I dont know she didn't say"~Solar said as they left the building. They reached their taxi and were off. Moonbyul had no idea where they were going but she didn't care at the moment. She was preoccupied with adjusting her shirt. No matter how hard she pulled it down a little bit of her belly always showed. She was still fiddling with her shirt when they reached their destination.
"We're here"~Solar said as she stepped out while helping Moonbyul out. They arrived at their destination. It was Hwasa and Wheein's apartment. They haven't been there in a long time. Wheein just got released last week and they were just settling back into the apartment. Solar ran ahead of Moonbyul up the stairs, faster then she usually would. 
"C'mon Moon"~Solar said as she disappeared from Moonbyul's vision. It took her awhile but she eventually made it. She made it to the door and opened it wondering why Solar ran ahead of her. 
"Surprise!!!!"~Was all Moonbyul heard as she jumped a bit from the chant. 
In the apartment was Solar, Wheein, Hwasa and a whole bunch of her friends. Their was a banner behind them that said "It's a Girl!".
"Happy Baby Shower!"~Nam-Joon (BTS)
"Congratulations on your little girl"~Umji (G-friend) said as she hugged Moonbyul 
"Thank you all sooo much"~Moonbyul said tearing up a tad bit
"C'mon silly enjoy the party"~Solar said as she pulled Moonbyul in. 
Everyone she knew was there enjoying themselves, it made her feel joy. Not a regular sense of joy but a new way of feeling it she couldn't explain. It was as if she was being embraced by everyone around her and she loved it. 
"Hey Moon let me ask you a question?"~Mino (Winner) said walking up with Bobby (IKON)
"Dude lemme ask her"~Bobby
"Which one of us do you think is more attractive"~Mino said while flashing a seductive look
"Thats not how you ask dummy!"~Bobby said smacking the backside of his head. 
"Oh yeah"~Mino said smacking Bobby upside the head as Moonbyul sat there and giggled
"Boys Boys! Calm your faces"~G-Dragon said pushing Mino and Bobby apart. 
"Yeah go relax a bit first"~Dara said motioning for them to go away. Mino and Bobby left leaving Moonbyul, Dara, and GD.
"Hey Guys"~Moonbyul said giving them a hug
"Hey girl, how you doing"~G-Dragon 
"Good, thank you guys for coming"~Moonbyul 
"We wouldn't miss this for the world"~Dara 
"Hey Dara, GD"~Ailee said waving at them from across the room
"We need your help with games"~Taeyang said as he popped up behind Ailee
she and GD went to help Taeyang and Ailee set up some party games. The first game that they played was guess Moonbyul's belly width. The entire crew sat down and thought about it for awhile before trying to guess. 
"Everyone gets only one guess and I can't play"~Solar said rubbing Moonbyul's belly. 
"Hmmmmmm"~Jiyoon (4MINUTE) said as she tapped her finger on her chin
"Can we go and touch Moonbyul first"~Eunjung (T-ARA)
"No we can't cause that'd be cheating"~Kai (EXO)
"40 Inches?!"~Hyuna blurted out
"39 Inches"~Mino followed
"41 Inches"~Bobby continued as both the boys giggled
"You guys s*ck"~Hyuna said poutting 
This went on for about 20 minutes before Ailee won. Then they moved onto the next game. Which was a dance off. 
"Here we have a hat with all your names in it"~Solar said presenting a hat
"If your name gets drawn you have to dance to a random song for a minute"~Hwasa said with a happy look on her face. 
"Let's start this with....."~Wheein said pulling a name from the hat as Hwasa looked to. 
"Amber!"~Hwasa said looking at Amber 
"Well.......dam"~Amber said with a worried look. 
The song she had to dance to was "Dancing King" by EXO and she did it exquisitely. This continued till they drew another name.
"It's Moonbyul's turn!"~Solar said with a bubble squeek
"Nu-uh I am not dancing like this"~Moonbyul said motioning towards her belly
"C'mon Moon, it's nothing too intense, it's just dancing, I just wanna see you dance and there's nothing you can say that can change my mind"~Solar said pulling at Moonbyul's hand but was met with resistance. She turned and saw Moonbyul wince in pain as her eyes opened very wide. 
"Well.......I think my water just broke"~Moonbyul said as she began to breathe heavily.