X. Astonishment

Mamamoo's Mishaps

Moonbyul's eyes opened as she lay on her bed and she scanned the room she was in. It seemed she was at her and Solar's apartment. She breathed a sigh of relief as she believed the previous ordeal to be a dream. She tried sitting up but had difficulty doing so as something under the covers was impeding her movement. She threw the covers off and what she saw made her freeze in place. Her middle stuck out from her salmon long sleeve top with no attempt made to cover it. The swollen mass of tight, smooth skin could hold a wrecking ball with room to spare while maintaining its perfectly round shape, save for the thick nub of her inverted belly button about the size of a marshmallow. As cuddly as that sounded, Moonbyul's belly was as tight and firm as could be. With one touch, she could feel the skin stretching beneath her fingertips as her body struggled to maintain its preposterous size. It was as if Moonbyul's belly was a whole separate being, forcing the rest of her along for the ride as it pulled her otherwise fit body along with it. Moonbyul put her hands on her gravid middle trying to push it away from her body but to no avail as she screamed in fear. She couldn't believe what was happening to her and she seemed to be growing larger. As she was rubbing her distended middle, a scream pierced into mind. 
"Moon! Moon! Moon!"~Solar said shaking Moonbyul
Moonbyul Shot up from her chair and started to rub her flat stomach in relief from the dream she just had. 
"Whooo, Kim I just had the weirdest dream ever"~Moonbyul said while resting her hand upon Solar's shoulder
"Well.......... "~Solar said with distressed look 
Moonbyul just then realized she was still in Wheein's hospital room surrounded by the girls and Wheein's doctor. 
"Oh it's OK im still dreaming then"~Moonbyul said with a confident smile on her face
"Ummm, well Moon you actually are pregnant"~Hwasa said bluntly
"I can't be though? Can I? "~Moonbyul
"I'm afraid you are?"~Doctor
"What?! How? Me and Solar were safe"~Moonbyul said as Solar facepalmed very loud
"Well do you remember your 'Examination' last month?"~Doctor
"Yeah?"~Moonbyul said growing agitated 
"Well one of the doctor's made a mistake and mistook you for a Yoona By-ul and you were accidentally artificially inseminated"~Doctor
"What do robots have to do with any of this?"~Moonbyul questioned as Solar and Hwasa facepalmed in sync
"You were artificially inseminated with a donor's meant for another woman"~Doctor 
"Ooooh..............still don't get it"~Moonbyul said as Wheein joined in on the facepalm party. 
"Moon, come here"~Solar pulled Moonbyul to the side. 
Solar whispered in her ear for what seemed like ten minutes. When Solar finished Moonbyul's eyes widened.
"You gotta fix this now!! "~Moonbyul said pointing at her abdomen 
"Well Moonbyul we can abort it now if you want let me just schedule a...... "~Doctor
"Can we have a moment before that doctor to discuss it"~Solar interjected
"Oh ok"~The Doctor said as he left the room
All the girls stared at Solar, Hwasa grabbed Wheein and put her in her wheelchair. 
"Let's go for a quick trip around the hospital"~Hwasa
"Yeah we'll let you guys talk this out"~Wheein said as Hwasa wheeled her out of the room. 
Now only Solar and Moonbyul remained in the room Moonbyul looking visibly confused at what Solar did. 
"What are you doing Solar?"~Moonbyul questioned
"Don't you wanna keep it"~Solar said timidly
"What?! Are you crazy? Why would I keep It? "~Moonbyul
"Didn't you ever want a family Moon?"~Solar said in an almost melodic tone
"Of Course Kim, I have you, Where's this coming from?"~Moonbyul said with a worried look on her face 
"When I took my physical last month my doctor told me the I was............. sterile"~Solar said as she was tearing up. Moonbyul grabbed her by the hands and brought her in close. 
"Its ok"~Moonbyul said trying to comfort her
"It isn't, I will never be able to know the feeling of motherhood, I will never be able to bear a child Moon"~Solar said as tears streamed down her face. Moonbyul didn't know what to say to Solar as they embraced each other. Solar pulled away for just a moment to stare at Moonbyul.
"When the Doctor said you were pregnant my heart fluttered at the thought of the possibility of being a mother with you"~Solar said, eyes red from all the crying she just did. 
"But I don't know how to do this, I wouldn't know how to do this"~Moonbyul said as she placed her hand on her abdomen
"You wouldn't have to do it alone"~Solar said as she placed her hand where Moonbyul's was. 
Moonbyul still unsure looked Solar in her eyes, seeing the wonder and longing she hadn't ever seen in Solar. 
"I guess..........I'm doing this"~Moonbyul said with an assured tone
"Really?! You'll do it"~Solar
"Yeah I will but don't be too shocked when I get huge"~Moonbyul said as she gestures herself with big belly while she puffing up her cheeks
"Don't worry, I'll love you no matter what"~Solar said as she pulled Moonbyul towards her again. 
Moonbyul expecting a hug put her arms out but  was told to put her arms down as she stared at Solar. She hesitantly looked at her. The swirls of emotion she saw there made her gasp. Lust and desire. However, before Moonbyul could ponder about it further, Solar yanked her in and covered with a long passionate kiss. As their lips crushed together, Moonbyul felt like she was walking on air. It was magic, the way Solar's lips connected with hers. was so warm, the caress of their lips together softer than she could have imagined and Moonbyul opened with a low sigh.
"Are we bothering you guys?"~Hwasa said as she wheeled Wheein back in. 
"No not at all"~Solar
"So what you guys talk about?"~Wheein
"Ummm we're going to keep the baby"~Moonbyul said as she patted her midsection
"That's really great and all but....... "~Hwasa stopped as she just realized what Moonbyul just said. 
Wheein had the same reaction as was agape. 
"Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?????"~Wheein and Hwasa said collectively