XXVIII. Bonds

Mamamoo's Mishaps

Hwasa stood staring at CL for what seemed like an eternity. There she was, stood right in front of her, the girl responsible for her current predicament. Hwasa didn't know what to feel, she was angry but looking at CL's face she also felt pity. Chaelin looked like she had gone through a lot in the time since they had last met. 
"So where was she?"~Wheein said breaking the long silence. 
"Well...."~Minzy said reminiscing about the other day. 
[Yesterday at YG studios]
Minzy got out of her taxi kindly paying her driver and waved him a bubbly 'Goodbye'. CL had gone into hiding ever since the incident and Minzy was told to keep an eye out for her. 
"♪♫ Cause I'm so Bad Bad, Yeah I'm so Good Good♫♪"~Minzy hummed as she skipped through the Training studio. She passed by Dance Hall 21, where she and the other members of 2NE1 used to train and practice. She walked up towards the door and placed her hand upon the engraved '21'. She remembered how she and Dara would always show up early to practice dancing while CL and Bom would show up on time to stretch their vocal power. The memories made her tear up a little, as she heard an echo from the other side of the door. It appeared to be stomping, as if people were dancing in there. She walked in and saw Blackpink dancing with Daesung helping them with choreography. 
"OK, 5, 6, 7, 8!"~Daesung said as he watched the girls dance. 
"♪♫ Meomchul su eomneun I teollimeun On and on and on.♫♪"~The Four girls were singing in unison while going through the dance. Daesung stopped them in a huff. 
"No no no, it's suppose to go 'On and On and On' See?"~Daesung said as he did a wave motion with his arms. 
"I'm not feeling it really"~Lisa said as she crossed her arms
"This is hard"~Jisoo said not feeling strong about your dancing ability
"C'mon Kim, it's OK"~Jennie said hugging her. 
" And we gotta get this by next week?"~Rosè said poutting that they weren't getting the dance 
"Well you just........"~Daesung said as he noticed Minzy standing in the corner. 
"Oh Em Gosh, Minzy baby!"~Daesung  said running over to Minzy.
"Hey Dae, where's Ga-In? Didn't you guys have a date today? Too busy for your own girlfriend?"~Minzy teased as they finished their hug.
"Um she's right there, waiting for me to finish helping them with the choreo for their new release"~Daesung said pointing to Ga-In (Brown Eyed Girls) waiting in the other corner of the room waving to her. 
"Hey Minzy!"~Ga-In yelled from the other side of the room. 
"Hmm You and Ga-In get a move on, I'll help the girls."~Minzy said patting Daesung on his shoulder 
"You sure Minzy? You don't have to, you don't even work here anymore"~Daesung
"Dae? Hello? I'm the best dancer YG ever had, and I gotta kill some time waiting for Choi"~Minzy
"Wel OK, have them go through the second and third sequence, cause they've been having trouble with it"~Daesung said walking over to Ga-In giving her a kiss and hurried out.
"Good Gracious! It's an honor to meet you Nuna Minzy!"~Lisa said as she bowed as the other 3 girls followed suit. 
"Please girls just call me Minzy"~Minzy said motioning for the girls to get into position.
"Now when you start the dance here......"~Minzy said walking up to Jisoo. 
"....You wanna make your arms flow when you gals say 'On and On and On'...."~Minzy said moving Jisoo's arms in a wave as the other girls watched. Minzy then moved over to Lisa and Rosè.
".....Then you wanna slide along the wave with your feet, try syncing the each wave with your slide...."~Minzy said as she demonstrated while helping space out the girls correctly. She then walkex over to Jennie.
"...Since you're in the back you wanna make sure you're ready cause the flow is going to end with you so count along with the beat"~Minzy said helping Jennie time her part. 
"Now lets see if you got it"~Minzy said snapping her fingers for the girls to start. 
"♪♫ Meomchul su eomneun I teollimeun On and on and on.♫♪"~The girls of Blackpink sang as they danced in perfect unison due to Minzy's lesson. 
"There you go!"~Minzy said clapping as the girls completed the routine.
"Wow thanks Nu.....I mean thank you Minzy"~Lisa said bowing to her. 
"I didn't think I could do it!"~Jisoo said jumping up and down with excitement
"Woo Hoo!"~Rosè went over to hug Jisoo. 
"To think I met 2 members of 2NE1 today"~Jennie said happily but catching Minzy's attention with what she said. 
"Oh Did Dara and GD stop by?"~Minzy inquired 
"No, Me and Jisoo ran into CL earlier before we met up with Oppa Daesung"~Jennie said to Minzy's surprise. 
"Have you girls heard about the incident?"~Minzy asked
"No, what incident?"~Rosè 
"Nevermind, did you catch where she was off to by chance?"~Minzy
"She was walking towards the west wing if I remember correctly"~Jisoo said scratching her head, Minzy knew where that was and why no one has been able to find her.
"Well I must be off, keep practicing what I taught you and the rest will come through"~Minzy said leaving the dance hall and pulling out her phone to call someone. 
"What was that about?"~Jennie said aloud
Minzy walked for about 10 minutes through the entire YG studio to get to the west wing. She made it there and looked for the room. She scanned for a few seconds and saw it, 2NE1's old dorm room. The door was slightly ajar, the dorm room was blocked off last year when Minzy left and no one could possibly enter the room, unless they had a key. Minzy slowly approached the door, as she got closer she heard shuffling of footsteps from inside the room. She made it to the room and she saw CL packing a bunch of clothes into a suitcase. Minzy quietly entered the room and shut the door with a loud thud. 
"Chaelin.............. What are you doing girl?"~Minzy said in a harsh voice. 
"Oh Minzy, why are you here?"~CL said in a surprised tone. 
"I asked first"~Minzy said staring at her coldly. 
"Well, I'm going on a little vacation"~CL said continuing her packing
"I can't let you do that Chae-Bae"~Minzy said locking the door. CL turned towards her, holding the suitcase in one hand and her handbag in another.
"Step Aside, Gong"~CL said, now in a stern manner. 
"You're not running away from this, Not again"~Minzy
"You don't understand what happened......"~CL 
"Do you even understand what you did!?"~Minzy   yelled inturrupting CL. 
"I........"~CL tried getting out
"Do you know what you did to Wheein, What you did to Hwasa?!"~Minzy said getting more and more angry. 
"I don't have time for this"~CL said moving past Minzy, but was stopped by Minzy's arm. 
"Please Chae, Just face it, and please make it easier on yourself"~Minzy pleaded towards CL, tears streaming down her face. 
"I'm sorry......"~CL said breaking free of Minzy's grip. 
"I am too"~Minzy whispered as CL went for the door. She opened the door and ran into someone knocking her down. The 'someone' was T.O.P. standing in the doorway.
"Subdue her Choi"~Minzy said as He walked in and held CL down. 
"You cant do this to me!!"~CL screamed
"You must atone for your crime Chaerin"~T.O.P. said as Minzy walked up with a pair of handcuffs. 
"LET GO OF ME!!!"~CL yelled at the top her lungs. 
"Don't fight it"~Minzy said cuffing CL's hands. 
"Hey Minzy, I'll call up Teddy and you get Hwasa's address, we'll leave for there tonight"~T.O.P. Said as he hauled CL away. 
[Back To The Present]
They all stared at CL expecting a response. Hwasa walked forward getting close to CL and looked her in the face. Hwasa wanted to hate her but couldn't bring herself to. She know's she could never forgive her but she saw the pain in her eyes. 
"I've had alot of time to think"~CL said tears streaming from her face.