XIX. Recollection

Mamamoo's Mishaps

Hwasa looked at Solar and saw the seriousness in her eyes and the passion in how she said it. Hwasa headed for the door as Solar stepped in. The room fell silent as Hwasa closed the door. It was as if the the stillness of night swept through the entirety of the room. GD hadn't seen Solar since that day 2 months ago. He couldn't face her after what he did. He lay there still, not knowing what to say to her. 
"Thank you"~Solar said breaking the silence 
G-Dragon looked at her, not saying a word. 
"Thank you for saving my family"~Solar said as she walked closer
"No problem, How's Moonbyul?"~G-Dragon 
"She's doing fine, just a bruised ankle from the fall"~Solar said as she stood by G-Dragon's bedside 
"Look Solar, I just want to......"~G-Dragon said as she hushed him
"Say you're sorry?"~Solar said as she stared at him
"I know you are but......."~Solar said as she started to whimper
"I'm sorry I just can't!"~Solar said as she covered her eyes trying to hide her tears
"Come here"~G-Dragon said as he motioned her to come closer
"No I'm sorry I can't"~Solar said putting up her hands
"What am I going to do huh?"~G-Dragon said as he motioned his entire body
"Just try accepting a hug from me, that isn't coming with lust, anger, or hatred"~G-Dragon said as he looked at Solar.
Solar stared at him and saw the honesty on his face. She couldn't get the incident out of her head though as she kept feeling helpless when being in the presence of G-Dragon. She felt violated by his gaze, scared by his motions, and hurt by his look. 
"I'm sorry"~Solar said as she backed away towards the door, crying, before leaving the room pushing her back against the door as she slid down the wooden barrier. She looked left to see Hwasa and Dara talking before they rushed towards Solar. 
"Kim What Happened? Are you OK?"~Hwasa said as she helped Solar up. 
"It's OK, I'm just...... really emotional when I'm near GD"~Solar said wiping the tears away
"It's OK just let it out"~Hwasa said as she hugged Solar
"You need to face him, you'll never get over it if you don't "~Dara said as she patted Solar's back.
Solar stood there contemplating what Dara said. She couldn't keep fearing GD forever, he saved Moonbyul for her and put his life on the line to do it. 
"I'll be right back"~Solar said as she composed herself and walked back into the room. 
GD still lay there and was surprised by Solar's return. She approached him but with a cautious slowness to her walk as if she was moving through sand. She made it to his bedside and gave him a hug. The embrace felt odd and warm at the same time. She pulled herself away and began to cry. Once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. Solar bent forward where she stood in the room and pressed her palms to her thighs, she began to cry with the force of a person vomiting on all fours. Her eyes drip with tears. Her walls, the walls that hold her up, made her strong just... collapsed. Moment by moment, they fall. Pure drops of emotion fall from her chin, drenching the shirt she was wearing. Perhaps these tears will help wash out the fear that filled her body for the past half year. She pressed her head against the wall, she began trembling. Solar thought to herself "I can't-can't stop". Even as she press her hands against the wall it shakes, it trembles. It's raw, everything, raw tears, raw emotions. She kept thinking "I can't stop... I can't stop. Why can I not stop crying?" To her it was soothing how she cried. The amount of feelings she had kept inside her just washed away. It was closure on a part of her life she never wanted to remember.
"Don't you feel better"~G-Dragon said as Solar turned towards him. 
"Yes...... Yes, it does feel better"~Solar said trying to hide her tear ridden face. 
"Look Solar I know you'll never be able to truly forgive me, but I want you to know I dont want to be the cause of your fears and sadness anymore"~G-Dragon said as he began looking at Solar again
"Thank you"~Solar
[Cut to Hwasa]
Hwasa began walking towards the maternity ward as Solar walked back into the room with GD. She made it to Moonbyul's room and walked right in. Moonbyul sat in her bed wearing a hospital robe. 
"Oh hey Hwasa"~Moonbyul said excitedly 
"How are you doing baby girl"~Hwasa said giving her a hug
"Fine, is........ GD ok?"~Moonbyul inquired 
"He just woke up and he seems to be doing better"~Hwasa
"I just wanna thank him"~Moonbyul said trying to get up. 
"No way unnie, you need bed rest"~Hwasa said as she gently pushed Moonbyul back to bed. 
"Ha, you don't need to worry"~Moonbyul 
"Of course I worry, my little niece is in there"~Hwasa said as she rubbed Moonbyul's stomach 
"We don't want to stress you and little Eun here"~Hwasa said staring at Moonbyul
"Well OK, How's Wheein?"~Moonbyul 
"I was about to in a bit after I was done seeing you"~Hwasa
"Go, go on, Hate to keep you two apart"~Moonbyul said motioning for Hwasa to leave. 
"OK but take it easy"~Hwasa said as she giggled and left leaving Moonbyul to herself.
Hwasa scowered the halls looking for Wheein's room before seeing it. She walked through the door and to her surprise Wheein wasn't there. 
There was only a nurse cleaning up and tidying up the room. 
"Excuse me mam, where is Jung Wheein?"~Hwasa said as she waved at the nurse
"Oh you must be Hwasa, I'm sorry to inform you that Wheein has been taken in to intensive care"~As the nurse spoke Hwasa's heart sank and splintered into pieces. 
"Where is she!?"~Hwasa screeamed
"Now calm down, She was moved there this morning after she had a little accident, she should be in room 506 on the fifth......"~Before the nurse could finish Hwasa sprinted out the door. She couldn't care about anything else she said, all she wanted to do was see Wheein. Her mind was racing with questions when she made it to the elevator. "What accident? Is Wheein OK?" She reached the fifth floor and ran around bumping into many people while looking for the room. She made it down the hall before she saw room 506. She ran towards the door and came right in. There Wheein was lying on the hospital bed unconscious with an oxygen mask covering her face as she breathed heavily. A doctor standing by her bedside.
"Doctor what's wrong with her?"~Hwasa
"Oh hello Hwasa, she's doing better but she fell this morning when she practiced walking, a nurse was present and we moved her here as fast as possible, I have to go do some paperwork but I will be back"~The Doctor said leaving the room. 
Hwasa began to cry to herself seeing Wheein in her condition. It was more than crying, it was the kind of desolate sobbing that comes from a person drained of all hope. She sank to her knees near Wheein's bed, not caring for coldness of the tile floor. Her tears mingled with the sound of rain tapping outside. The pain that flowed from her was as haunting as the memory of Wheein being stabbed over a year ago. Hwasa faced the side of Wheein's bed,  her face creased and her fists closed so tight she can feel the sweat trapped inside them. That's when she hears a sound that almost stops her heart. Wheein gasped for air as she slowly opened her eyes.