V. Blockade

Mamamoo's Mishaps

The doctor calls in a nurse and they wheel Wheein off to the MRI and X-ray wing of the hospital. After extensive testing, the results were being processed as Wheein lay on her bed. She sat there pondering to herself as she waited.
 {"Why can't I feel my leg?!"}
 {"Can I ever perform again?!"}
 {"Will Hwasa ever want to be around a cripple"}
As the last thought passed through her mind, she shed a single tear as the thought of Hwasa never wanting to be with her utterly destroyed her.
 "Jung......"~Doctor 
 "Yes Doctor"~Wheein said wiping tears from her face
 "Well the results are back and you are currently paralyzed from the waist down, we are currently trying to find a procedure to fix this but since you just came out of your coma we have to wait a month before we can find out"~Doctor 
 "Thank.......you.....Doctor, Can I be Alone please?"~Wheein
 "Of course, it is a lot to take in"~Doctor
As the doctor left Wheein she grasped her bed in anger and screamed in agony. She turned towards her phone placed on the nightstand next to her and saw the back of the case which had a picture of her and Hwasa from the time they went on their trip to Europe. It showed the two of them smiling and hugging. Wheein reached for the phone but it is just out of reach. She pushes herself a little bit more and falls off the side of the bed. She lies as she tries to pull herself up but cant, as she just sits there crying to herself. She can't believe whats happened to her. As she crys to herself a nurse comes in and helps her back into her bed.
 "Wheein! If you need anything just call me in don't exhert yourself to much"~Nurse
 "Thank You"~Wheein
 "Well I came in to tell you there's someone here to see you"~Nurse
 "Who is it?"~Wheein
The door slowly opened and Wheein gasps in excitement

The girls had just gotten back from the mall and were waiting on their taxi. They had spent the last hour shopping for new clothes for Hwasa. Hwasa now adorned by a pair of green, white striped pants and a matching un-zippered green hoodie, the outfit contours around her figure. She stands there with Moonbyul and Solar waiting on their taxi. Hwasa gazes at Moonbyul and Solar as they flirt with each other.
 {"How could I not visit her"}~Hwasa thought to herself 
She looked down and remembered what happened the night almost a year ago. 
Wheein was being wheeled away on a stretcher and Hwasa was sitting in the ambulance. She walked along with the paramedics and sees Wheein gasping for air. Hwasa is stopped right before the emergency room by a guard stating only Hospital personal are allowed beyond this point. Hwasa acknowledges it and waits there.
 "Hwasa! Our taxi is here."~Moonbyul 
Hwasa snaps out of her flashback and hurries to taxi along with the other girls.
 On their ride to the hospital Moonbyul seems very distant and out of it as the taxi goes along.
 "Moony, you Ok?"~Solar
 "Yeah....Look Hwasa I'm real sorry for the way I've been acting"~Moonbyul 
 "Its ok Moonbyul."~Hwasa
 "No it isn't, I've been inconsiderate, I just want to apologize to you sincerely"~Moonbyul 
 "I forgive you,"~Hwasa said smiling
The two of em hug as Solar gets squeezed in the middle
 "Arrived Ma'am"~Taxi
 "Thank You"~Solar said as she paid the driver
They all exit the taxi and head up to the hospital. The enter the elevator and head up to the third floor. The reach the floor and head towards her room. Right before they enter Hwasa stops and composes herself. 
 "She'll be happy to see you"~Solar
 "Ok ok, thanks Solar"~Hwasa
They open the door and see to their surprise Wheein sleeping in her bed as a mysterious woman is kissing her on her cheek.
 "Who are......."~Hwasa stopped as she realized who it was
The girl in question turns around and is revealed to be Amy Lee-(Ailee)
"Hi y'all."~Ailee