XVIII. Forgiveness

Mamamoo's Mishaps

Esna went up to hug the girls as they all hurried over to the embrace. They hadn't seen Esna since their time at K-Con last year and it made all the girls happy to see her again. 
"My my, its been awhile hasn't it? "~Esna said as she pulled away from the hug. 
"We haven't seen you in forever"~Solar
"Yeah, and you guys have been busy"~Esna said as she rubbed Moonbyul's stomach 
"Well.... Yeah"~Moonbyul said as she herself started to rub her belly
"Do you guy's know what it is yet?"~Esna
"It's a girl, me and Kim just thought of a name the other day too"~Moonbyul said as she lovingly gazed at Solar
"You named her already, why wasn't I told?"~Hwasa said crossing her arms
"I was waiting for Moon to comeback before I told you, we wanted to do it together"~Solar said as she went to hold Moonbyul hand
"Did you name her Hwasa?"~Hwasa jokingly said
"No we have enough Hwasa's to last a lifetime already"~Solar teased as Hwasa began to smirk
"Well what is it?"~Esna asked impatiently 
"We have decided to name her......"~Moonbyul said as she looked at Solar waiting for her to go along with her
"Eun-Byul"~Solar and Moonbyul said in unison (Eun-Byul translates to Silver Star)
"That's sooooo cute"~Hwasa said as she gave them both a hug
"I know, Moonbyul is my little Moon-star and Eun-Byul is my little Silver star"~Solar said as she rubbed Moonbyul's tummy
"You guy's are so adorable, did you need a ride to the hospital?"~Esna
"Sure, are going to see Wheein too?"~Solar
"Yes, I wanna see her before I leave for work"~Esna
The girls started walking down the stairs as Esna began asking about what they've been up to. 
"Well this is one for starters"~Moonbyul said gesturing towards her gut.
"Also I got fat, then thinned out"~Hwasa said giggling
All the girls laughed and continued to walk towards the exit. Esna had parked her car across the street. The road was very coarse to walk on since it was new asphalt. As they walked across the street Moonbyul tripped over her own feet and fell down. Esna, Hwasa, and Solar made it to the over side of the street before they noticed. Time stood still as Solar looked back and saw Moonbyul on the ground, as a car was wrecklessly driving towards her.
"Moon!"~Solar said as she sprinted towards Moonbyul but she was too far away. Moonbyul could do nothing as the car sped towards her. As she grimaced and held her belly to try and protect it. Moonbyul felt an arm wrap around her and push her. She looked up and saw G-Dragon pushing her out of the way from the other direction. He smirked as the car came in screeching, not enough to stop though. At the last second, he jumped. His body hit the hood of the car and Moonbyul screamed. His bones and muscles and joints and organs felt like they were being crumbled and smashed into a tiny box. His lungs contracted with such force that it felt as if they folded into themselves. His torso and head smashed up against the windshield while his arms and legs were flailing, searching for somewhere to hold and stop the forward movement my body was going. The world must have kept flickering its figurative light switch because his vision kept flashing from bitter darkness to blinding white light. The only sound that filled his ears was the crushing of glass mixed with the distinct screams of the girls. Then suddenly, everything became light. He was flying through the air, broken body almost limp from the impact that occurred nanoseconds before.
"GD!"~Dara's voice was heard from the other side of the street. Dara and GD were going into Shinsegae as well before stopping outside and saw what was taking place. Solar and Esna ran over to Moonbyul to see if she was ok as Hwasa ran over to G-Dragon's motionless body. 
"Kwon!!!"~Hwasa screamed as she knelt down next to G-Dragon
"Guess.....I.........."~G-Dragon tried to muster as he passed out. As Hwasa held GD as paramedics came to take him and Moonbyul to the hospital. The girls including Dara poured into Edna's car as they sped to the Medical Center as fast as they could. As they made it to the hospital Moonbyul was taken to maternity ward as G-Dragon was rushed to the Intensive Care Unit. Solar and Esna got out of the car to follow the people wheeling Moonbyul away. As Dara and Hwasa followed after the medics that wheeled G-Dragon away. He went under an operation before he was put into his own room at the ICU. Dara and Hwasa walked him and saw G-Dragon. He was laying on the bed as still as Wheein was when she was in her coma. He seemed peaceful yet in pain at the same time. He had a cast on his arm since the impact from the car shattered every bone in his arm. His face covered in scratches from hitting the road.  He was passed out currently as the girls pulled chairs to sit down in. 
"Thank you for being here"~Dara said as she placed her hand on Hwasa's shoulder
"No problem, it's the least I could after what he did"~Hwasa said as she stared at GD. They sat there for a bit before Dara's phone started to ring. 
"I gotta take this, I gotta let the guys know what happened."~Dara said as she stepped out
Hwasa sat there thinking, she knew GD wasn't all bad, even though she could never forgive him for what he had done to Solar. She didn't know how to feel about him. He couldn't be forgiven for what he had done but she couldn't bring herself to hate him anymore. She sat there for a awhile contemplating all that had happened today when she heard a gasp for air. 
She turned and saw G-Dragon was waking up.
He slowly opened his eyes and saw Hwasa standing at the foot of his bed. Her face lit up with joy to see him awake. 
"Wow, my day got better knowing you're the first face I'm seeing when I wake up"~G-Dragon said as he tried sitting up. 
"You're such a dork"~Hwasa said as she went over to hug him. She pulled away as G-Dragon winced in pain. 
"Yeah this is gonna be something I'm gonna have to get used to"~G-Dragon said as he knocked on his cast. 
"Well you now know what being hospitalized feels"~Hwasa 
"Hwasa, I can't tell you how sorry I am"~G-Dragon 
"Kwon......"~Hwasa
"I just want you to know you destroyed me with your words, found every perceived fault. When I failed to realize you got more angry and became entrenched. I thought myself better than Wheein, and in many ways, I was in denial. You guys are perfect for each other while I only believed in a false feeling of love. I'm a contradiction, it's that I want commitment, demand loyalty, and need love so desperately but fear the vulnerability it brings"~G-Dragon 
Hwasa didn't know what to say, G-Dragon finally admitted it and she was dumbfounded.
"Look I know I'll never be able to change the past, but I am willing to atone for all I've done wrong "~G-Dragon said as he stared meaningfully into Hwasa's eyes. Before Hwasa could respond the door opened. She turned around expecting Dara but it was Solar that stood in the doorway. 
"Hwasa, can I talk to GD for a second alone"~Solar said as she looked at G-Dragon