XXVI. Anguish

Mamamoo's Mishaps

Hwasa stood in the bathroom of her and Wheein's apartment. Wheein had gone out shopping for groceries while Hwasa wanted to stay home. It had been a few days since she had woken up from her short coma and adjusting to her new speech disorder was...........strenuous to say the least. The girls went out for lunch the other day when her stutter struck her for the first time in public.

"What will you two be having today?"~Their bubbly waitress said in a very jolly tone. 
"Hmmmmmmm I would like to order a plate of Dak Galbi"~Wheein said, happy to be out with Hwasa
"Ahh Yes great choice, and you mam"~Waitress
"I W.....Would L....L....Like to G...Get...."~Hwasa said as she stopped to facepalm herself, looking defeated and frustrated from her speech impediment.
"She'll have the Donkatsu, right baby girl?"~Wheein said going to hold Hwasa's hand. 
"Y.......Yeah"~Hwasa said composing herself. 
"Um ok"~The Waitress said going to take their order. 
"Hey Anh? You OK"~Wheein said trying to comfort Hwasa
"Y....Yes I am"~Hwasa said lying through her teeth to try and not worry Wheein.
Even the day before she had another situation in which her speech failed her again. Hwasa had her first therapy session yesterday and in her eyes she made no progress. Her therapist kept telling her to relax and think of soothing things while she spoke but it was harder than it seemed.
"Ok C'mon Hwasa, 'My Name Is Hwasa' simple as that"~The Therapist said trying to coax Hwasa into doing it correctly 
"My N....Name, My N.....Name, My N......N.."~Hwasa stopped and held her hands to her face, starting to cry
"It's ok, not everyone progresses in one session, we'll end it today and pick it up next time"~The Therapist said as he rested his hand on her shoulder and began to leave. Hwasa walked into main lobby and sat there, when her phone rang. Wheein was calling, she was on her way to take Hwasa home from her physical therapy session. She picked up her phone to hear Wheein's sultry voice. 
"Hey Anh-ny are you done yet"~Wheein
"I Th......Th....Think Th.....That .......I'm........"~Hwasa tried saying but clutched her hand in a fist and rested it upon her forehead, infuriated that she couldn't get through one simple sentence.
"Anh?"~Wheein said worried that Hwasa didn't respond. 
"I'm R..Ready!"~Hwasa snapped at Wheein through the phone
"Oh Alright"~Wheein said in a submissive tone
"W......Wait Jung I'm S........Sorry"~Hwasa apologized holding her head starting to tear up
"It's OK Anh, I'm on my way so be ready"~Wheein said as she hung up. 
Now back to the present where Hwasa stared at herself in the mirror. She wore nothing but a a plain white spaghetti strap with pajama pants on. Her hair seemed to glow a hue of blue simular to that of a Saphire crystal. She stared into her own eyes, seeing nothing but aggravation and anguish. 
"My N....N...Name....."~Hwasa tried saying as she pounded the wall with her fist frustrated at her failure. 
"Is......Hw...Hw....Hw.....Hw"~Hwasa halted herself as she was growing more and more impatient. When the frustration builds and she thinks she might explode - she takes a deep breath. She wants to shout, to have a tantrum and beats her hand on the mirror. She wanted to vent, let it out, but she didn't want to say any words, she knew what would come out. It's just so easy to be cry in that moment and then the damage is done. Her tears wouldn't fix anything. So many times she wanted to unsay things, take it back. She's learning how to deal with it, but slowly. She just didn't want to cry. But then what about that exploding bout of emotions which was being pumped in turbulently through her vessels? They so badly needed a way to escape. Or she felt as if she will explode. She clenched both of her fists and let out a loud agonizing cry for help to the empty apartment witnessing her suffering. The silence seemed to enjoy her pain with her scream echoing through the vacant apartment. She then just relaxed and let go of it. 

Her fists relaxed, her loudly thudding heart had decreased the intensity by which it deafened her ears earlier, her trembling legs slowly gave into the silence of the hopeless that she felt, emptying its last drops of emotions down his cheeks. As she wiped away her tears she heard a sound coming from behind her. It was not a regular noise so much as a human sound. It is the same sound made when someone is sniffing their nose as they are crying or trying to stop crying. The recovery sniffs is the sound that graced her ears.  She turned to see Wheein in the hallway, starting to cry. She had no idea how long Wheein was standing there but she was there long enough to see Hwasa crying. 

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I can't do anything to help, I'm sorry I'm so useless"~Wheein said bringing her forearm up to her face to try and hide the fact that she was tearing up. Hwasa ran up to Wheein and clasped her in close. Their forms seem to melt into each other. They close their eyes and the only noise they could hear was the sound of each others heartbeats. Wheein's heart heart a rapid fire of passion, Hwasa's an iregular thumping of sadness. They loose track of where their body stops and each other's begins. Hwasa feels safe and comfortable like in a perfect dream. She had no worries no fears, just a calm feeling. No matter how tight or loose the embrace is, it does not matter it is the feeling that it gave her. The feeling of hope and a wonderful future. She didn’t move, so she knew it was okay to touch her face. Her skin was as soft as it looked, white and smooth as freckled porcelain. Hwasa brought her in for a kiss. This time there was no excitement or flowing energy in the kiss. But a new feeling of safety and serenity emerged. This kiss was one the girls needed. Wheein savored every passing second as Hwasa's hand moved around the arch of her back. She tugged her in close, gently caressing her backside. The kiss intensified as Hwasa lifted Wheein off her feet. She carried her around the apartment with lips still locked her mind washing away the fears she had earlier. Hwasa then ended the kiss and put Wheein down on their bed. She looked at Hwasa and knew by the way she smirked what was coming next. Hwasa looked at Wheein lovingly and pounced on top of her. She spoke into Wheein's hair while cuddling her. 
"It's N....Never your F.....F...Fault, N..Never As....sume that"~Hwasa said as she slowly removed her clothes. Wheein was soft and her s so warm, so responsive to the touch. As soon as her hand is upon them her kisses change, deeper, more sensual. Hwasa couldn't remember the last time they had done this but it mattered little to her at this moment. Everything about Wheein is natural and she loved it. She loved everything that she is. Every kiss has a raw intensity - increase in breathing, heart rates speeding up. Then before Hwasa knew how it happened they were both and their skin was moving softly side by side, like the finest of silk. Wheein felt Hwasa's hand enter from below moving fast, their tongues entwined in a kiss, and then she's relentless, Wheein breathing irregularly with every knip and knaw, hearing her groans timed to their body movements. Then all at once Hwasa stops and kisses from Wheein's s to her stomach, her hands light; then she's and using her fingers all at once, watching her reaction, feeling how her legs move, watching Wheein's body writhe. The girls stopped as they heard the doorbell ring. Hwasa quickly threw on clothes but didn't realize she didn't put on any pants and was just wearing ,  while Wheein threw on a short dress, she noticed Hwasa leaving to answer the door in her 'outfit' and tried calling out to her. 
"Anh!"~Wheein wailed but she was too late. 
Hwasa made it to the door and as she unlocked it she finally noticed her pants, or lack of pants situation. The door opened to reveal Moonbyul, Solar, and little Eunbyul in her carseat. They stared at Hwasa for a few seconds in silence as Moonbyul burst out giggling. 
"Did we interrupt anything?"~Solar said as she flashed a shy smile.