XXII. Culmination

Mamamoo's Mishaps
Moonbyul clutched her middle in pain as she was hit with a contraction. With each contraction came a pain that dominated Moonbyul's entire being. In those moments, for those seconds that stretched into infinity, there was nothing else. She could hear frantic shouting from the people around her, yet she made no sound at all. When the pain passed it was only for a minute or so and she breathed with closed eyes, unwilling to re-engage with life outside of her own body. The room might as well have been empty for all the awareness she had, and when they did talk, touch, gain her attention she found it so hard. To reply she had to find herself from the deepest recess of her own mind and drag herself forward, to use her voice, open her eyes. She saw herself being led outside the apartment with Solar holding her hand. All the guest's helped Moonbyul into the nearest car, which was G-Dragon's Lambourghini. GD, Dara,  and Solar helped Moonbyul into the car as they hopped in quickly as Taeyang, Ailee, Hwasa, and Wheein got in Taeyang's car to follow them. They hurried off to the hospital because it was time to have a baby. Moonbyul knew labour would hurt but not like this. The pain of labour was a prison for her mind. In that jail cell of fear and confusion, the time passed without her being able to keep track. Her stomach tightened, she heard her own scream without being aware of making it. She kept blinking in and out of awareness as it seemed they just got into the car but they were in actuality a block from the Hospital.
"C'mon Moon hang on! We're almost there"~Solar said gripping Moonbyul's hand tightly. Moonbyul tried to respond but the she let out another whimper as another contraction hit her like a freight train. It was getting more and more intense by the second. Her body was sweaty and sore already, she didn't wanna know what pushing the baby out felt like. They made it to the hospital and hurried Moonbyul to the emergency room. Only Solar was allowed past the doors because she was labeled as Moonbyul's significant other by the hospital. Moonbyul was put on a stretcher and wheeled down a hallway for what seemed like forever. She felt another sharp pain in her lower abdomen that made her scream in agony. The pain may be unbearable but having Solar by her side eased her torture. Solar held her hand and walked by her the entire time they were moving. They made it to the birthing suites, where Moonbyul's doctor was waiting. The doctor was telling her that is was time, time to push. With a guttural grunt she did so, it took such a toll on her body she strained to do it but was told to stop. 
"The baby is breech and stuck, she also has placenta previa. Moonbyul needs help in the next twenty minutes or she won’t make it."~The doctor said motioning the nurse to get Solar out of the way. As the nurse was escorting Solar out, she tried resisting.
"Whats going on?! Why are....... Moon!"~Solar yelped as she was escorted out. Solar was alone in the waiting room now not knowing what to do. She stood there wondering if Moonbyul was OK. As she stood there though, an audible scream could be heard from the other side of the door. Moonbyul's screaming like her guts are being ripped out with a blunt instrument like a harsh wind that threatens to rip the limbs from the trees. The doctor was gripping her belly and pushing on it to try and reoriente the baby. To say it was painful was an understatement. The pain sears through her abdomen better than a branding iron, her mind conceding to the torment, unable to bring a thought to completion. Without meaning to her body it attempts to curl but in her position she could do no such thing, something primeval and all the while the pain burns and radiates.
"There! Shes back in position now push Moonbyul!"~The doctor said getting ready for the birth of the baby.
Moonbyul attempted to push again but the pain was getting to be to much as her face was turning red from all that just happened. The pain is increasing in waves, small lulls giving false hope of an end. Each peak robs her ability to speak, sends her crashing in her own mind. It's as though her body was being bruised and beaten from the inside out, with the intent of destroying her. All she can do is writhe, the occasional whimper escaping to echo off the walls. She finally gave one big push and the doctor yelled in glee. The one last push was enough. She felt the baby crowning, the hot stretching of flesh and she held her breath. Without any further effort the baby slid into the hands of the doctor. As she lay still she heard the wails of a baby, a girl at last, and in seconds she was there, nascent eyes opening, mouth rooting for milk.
"It's a girl!"~The doctor said as he cut the umbilical cord. He handed her to the exhausted Moonbyul wrapped in a tiny blanket. Solar opened the door to see Moonbyul holding the baby. 
"Oh my god......"~Solar said cupping both her hands over as she walked closer
"Yeah she's here, little Eun-byul is here"~Moonbyul said breathing a hardy sigh of relief. Solar sat next to Moonbyul as she held Eunbyul. Solar put out her hand to touch Eun. Tiny fingers curl around her pinky. She watch the newborn peer through brand new eyes at what must be such a strange world after life in the womb. Her legs kick in a tiny jagged motion, looking for that resistance they are used to, but finding nothing but air. She wonder if that's unsettling or a relief, it must have been pretty cramped in there. When she stretches her hands barely rise above her head and Solar thinks of how strange everyone would all look if we kept those body proportions as we grew. She knows she can pick her up if she want to, she's her daughter too, but she's scared of it. She's such a doll. 
"C'mon mommy two, it's your turn"~Moonbyul said handing Eun to Solar. As Moonbyul did though she begins to fret and cry. Solar held the crying child and didn't know what to do but a thought came to her mind and she just did it. 
"I said Mama-Mama-Moooooo"~Solar harmonized as the baby settled down. Little Eun's eyes went wide as she closed them again falling asleep. The sweetness of how Solar handled it brought a tear to Moonbyul's eye. She is assured that Solar and herself are ready to become a family. As they were cuddling with the baby Hwasa and Wheein stepped in. 
"Oh my god"~Hwasa whispered
"She's so precious"~Wheein said walking towards Solar.
"Did you wanna hold her?"~Solar
"Of course"~Wheein said putting her stuff down to hold the baby. Wheein holds the newborn to her shoulder and she's smaller than a bag of sugar from the grocers. Tiny toes peek from her blanket, dangling . Her head, a crazy mass of brown curls, wobbles beneath her supporting hand. She can't believe how tiny new humans are, how vulnerable, how awe inspiring. Wheein hands back Eun to Solar and Moonbyul and pulls Hwasa to the side. 
"Whats up Jung?"~Hwasa asked wondering what Wheein wanted. 
"You're gonna think I sound crazy when I say this Hwasa"~Wheein said holding her hands behind her back
"How crazy can it be"~Hwasa said jokingly 
"Well......... I wanna have a baby with you"~Wheein blurted out to a very dumbfounded Hwasa
"Come again?"~Hwasa