XV. Absolution

Mamamoo's Mishaps

The girls stood there as G-Dragon came closer, unknown were his intentions as Hwasa pointed at him. Dara stepped back as she knew this was not her place to talk right now. 
"Why are you here? "~Hwasa said visibly angry
"Look I just came here to apologize"~G-Dragon said clasping his hands together. 
"It's not us you should be apologizing too"~Hwasa said as she crossed her arms
"I know, but do you think Solar would even look at me right now? Let alone let me talk to her?"~G-Dragon exclaimed.
Hwasa looking at him heard the sincerity in his voice and her look of anger faded to one of distrust. 
"Is that all you came here to do?"~Hwasa said as she sat down next to Wheein
"No..... .......I came here to explain to you why I did it"~G-Dragon said in a deeper and saddened tone.
All three girls looked at him in disbelief. What did he mean? Why was he doing this? How is he going to justify his actions? Were questions that the girls thought in their head as he pulled up a chair himself. 
"Look I was a wreck Hwasa, I couldn't take losing you"~G-Dragon said as he stared at Wheein. 
"I drank a bit and I lost myself, Solar came to help me.....I took advantage of her kindness"~G-Dragon said as he stood up from his chair. Hwasa now looking angrier than before stands up as well. 
"She held me and......... it felt like your touch, I just couldn't help myself"~G-Dragon said as he put his hands in his pockets
"So you violated her"~Hwasa said, giving G-Dragon an ice cold stare. 
"No I didn't mean to do it to her....."~G-Dragon
"So you wanted to assault me!!"~Hwasa said as her anger began to boil
"No thats not what I meant, Look......"~G-Dragon's mind trailed off as he stared at Wheein.
"This is all your fault"~G-Dragon said looking coldly at Wheein
"What?"~Wheein said in a confused tone
"Leave her out of this"~Hwasa said as she placed her hand on G-Dragon's chest
"This is all cause of her!!!"~G-Dragon screamed
All the girls stared at him in shock, they couldn't believe what he was saying. 
"WE COULD OF HAD SOMETHING HWASA!! Then this wh*re took you away from me......."~G-Dragon stopped as he was struck across the face by Hwasa. 
"Don't you ever say that about her"~Hwasa said in a tone that Wheein had never seen. Hwasa was always a kind hearted and gentle person, Wheein had never seen her in this mood but when G-Dragon started to shout at her, Hwasa held nothing back. G-Dragon rubbed the mark on his face as he raised his hand looking as if he was about to slap Hwasa. Hwasa braced herself but no hit came. She turned towards G-Dragon and saw that Dara held GD's forearm back. 
"Touch her and you'll be on probation for the next year"~Dara said sternly
"Calm down!"~G-Dragon said as pulled his arm away
"I wasn't going to hit her"~G-Dragon said as he pulled out a letter from his jacket and handed it to Hwasa
"Please read this"~G-Dragon said as he backed away. 
"I'll be in the car, meet me there when you're done D-Bear"~G-Dragon said as he left the room leaving only Hwasa, Wheein, and Dara to themselves. Hwasa looked at the folded piece of paper as it read "To Hwasa". It infuriated her the way he tried justifying his actions. Hwasa crumpled up the letter and threw it in the waste basket. 
"Well I should get going, but Hwasa do you know where the bathroom is"~Dara asked
"Oh sure let me show you, Wheein are you goning to be OK here for a bit"~Hwasa
"Yeah... Yeah"~Wheein said as she seemed distant 
Hwasa led Dara out and down the hall leaving Wheein by herself. She looked at the waste basket where Hwasa threw the letter away. She got out of her bed and went to fetch the letter. As she lumbered over to grab it she felt overwhelmed from all the walking and had to sit down in Hwasa's chair. She picked up the letter and uncrumpled it as she began to read its contents. 

Time and time again, being in love could seem so simple and come so smoothly. But to lose someone who you looked on to as your other half is the most painful experience in life.
Hwasa,  I'm not only apologizing to Solar, but to you most importantly, you are indeed my everything.
 
I'm wrong for just realizing this now. Now that day has risen upon us, I only have myself to blame. You brought my happiness out, you came in my life and just made me feel like a person; when I was scared of everything...especially losing you. 
I always feared this day will come, the day you have nothing for me in your heart but hate. I am Truly sorry to Solar and Moonbyul for what I've done and I hope they know that. 
I love you with all my heart Hwasa. Hopefully one day, you'll give me the chance to prove I can be the man you deserve. But you don't need me do you. You have Wheein. 

Sincerely,
                  Kwon

Wheein began to tear up as she read the letter. She hadn't known G-Dragon loved Hwasa that much. She trembled as she held the letter when she heard the door opened. Hwasa stepped in and saw Wheein crying and instinctively ran over to Wheein hugging her. 
"Jung! Are you OK!"~Hwasa said as she held Wheein. 
"Yeah I'm OK, but you have to read this."~Wheein said as she handed Hwasa the letter. 
Hwasa stood there as she read it. Her eyes glistening as she continued to read everyone of GD's thoughts. Her eyes scrolled the letter for what seemed like 10 minutes before she threw it on the ground and sat down looking saddened by what she read. 
"Did you love him"~Wheein inquired
"No we loved the 'idea' of each other, an idol who fell for a trainee, yeah that idea was sweet but never long term."~Hwasa said as she noticed Wheein looking depressed.
Hwasa walked over to Wheein and held her hands tight. 
"I love you, there maybe things that make you doubt but there is no denying in what I'm feeling when I say these three words"~Hwasa said and she embraced Wheein. Hwasa held her gently, cupping her face with one hand. She leaned down and softly kissed the tender area at the base of her neck. Wheein’s body went rigid with surprise as trembles shook her body and the euphoric warmth blossomed within her once more, bringing her back to the time she spent with Hwasa in Busan. Wheein was breathless with delight as she showered her with gentle, soft kisses, each with its own flicker of warmth. Wheein gazed up at her, thrilled beyond words to be the recipient of this beautiful affection. She drew back again and spent a moment studying her face. Wheein felt herself blush, as Hwasa gazed at her lovingly, her eyes softening with tenderness before sparking with something else. She tilted her head to the side and kissed her, her lips demanding. Wheein felt a smoldering heat deep within her as Hwasa’s grip tightened, crushing her body to her's, gentle yet firm. She slanted her head further, deepening the kiss. 
[Cut To Solar and Moonbyul] 
Solar sat in a chair in the appointment room as the Doctor was attaching equipment to Moonbyul. This will be Moonbyul's first ultrasound and they will be able to find out the baby's gender from here. 
"How long will this be Doctor?"~Solar asked
"It should take no more than 5 minutes"~Doctor said as he dimmed the lights and brought over the ultrasound machine
"We can still visit them"~Moonbyul said as she looked at Solar, as she nodded in excitement.
The Doctor proceeded with the ultrasound and the girls stared at the machine's monitor. 
"I get to name the boy"~Moonbyul said excitedly as Solar gave her a poutty face
"How do you know it's a boy"~Solar said sticking out her bottom lip
"A girl wouldn't be this big"~Moonbyul said gesturing to her swollen middle
"Well I found the baby"~The doctor proclaimed as they stared at the monitor. 
A small mass of something appeared on screen. Moonbyul gazed upon it as she cried. 
"Thats...... In me...... Growing"~Moonbyul said as Solar held her hand
"Yes it is"~Solar said as she kissed Moonbyul's hand
"Would you guys like to know the gender?"~The Doctor asked
"Yes Please!"~Moonbyul furiously answered
"Well Moonbyul, Solar, you gals are having a girl"~The Doctor said to Moonbyul's dismay
"What a freakin naughty girl"~Moonbyul said as she teased Solar
"Well no matter what we'll love her"~Solar and Moonbyul said in unison as they stared at the monitor showing their baby. The girls left the room with pictures of the ultrasound, both of them giddy at the fact they were having a girl. The walked for a bit before they reached the lobby and Moonbyul stopped dead in her tracks at who she saw. It was a guy dressed in a 2 piece suit looking around the lobby waiting for someone. Moonbyul recognized who he was as Solar started looking in the same direction
"Oh my god Eric!?"~Solar yelped as The man turned around revealing himself as Eric Nam. 
"Hey! Someone told me you girls would be here"~Eric said as he gazed at the two girls.