III. Revelation

Mamamoo's Mishaps

They soon arrive at Hwasa's Apartment complex. They ask around and find out Her apartment number is 3-G. They find the apartment and knock on the door. After 5 min no response, and they knock again with no response again. They attempt to call Hwasa's number and they hear her phone go off from within the apartment.
 "At least we know she's in there"~Solar
Moonbyul looks around the surrounding area and finds a spare key inside a potted plant. 
 "I lived in one of these kind of places in back in the day"~Moonbyul
 "Good Job Moon"~Solar
They open the door and step in the apartment. As Solar takes a step and find her foot crushing a bunch of snack bags and soda cans. The entire apartment was littered with food wrapping and containers. The room smelling like sweat and old food. They reach the bedroom and a shirt gets thown at Solar as she turns the corner. 
 "Why are you here!"~Hwasa
 "You have some explaining to do lil miss dissapear"~Moonbyul 
 "Yeah You do why.......... Woah"~Solar
They reach the bedroom and see Hwasa, all of her. It looks like Hwasa has put on alot of weight since they last saw her. She was a heavily overweight, out of shape woman whose stubby hands couldn’t even reach around her massive belly.  It was hard not to see a part of her not stricken with cellulite.  A belly whose rolls protruded far from the rest of her, stretch marks quite apparent.  Overflowing her lap with ease, it fell heavily downwards, pushing her immense thighs apart, resting mere inches from the bed.  Her top strangled her heaving bust as it fell to each side of her belly. She was easily 100kg.
 "Why did you guys, come here!!!!"~Hwasa
 "We came to get you to see Wheein"~Solar
 "Well you plumped up quite a bit haven't you"~Moonbyul
Hwasa tried to slap Moonbyul but her center of gravity shifted and she fell off the bed making a loud THWOMP when hitting the floor, her body jiggling from the impact as she breathed heavily from the amount of energy she just exherted. She stared at at Moonbyul and Solar then started to cry.
 "I can't let Wheein see me like this"~Hwasa
 "C'mon Hwasa, she wouldn't care"~Solar
 "Yeah she will, she'll see me as a big fat whale that couldn't keep her safe"~Hwasa
 "No she won't,"~Moonbyul 
Solar and Moonbyul heaved Hwasa up to a sitting position.
 "All Wheein wants to do is see you, she wants to know you care"~Moonbyul
Hwasa sits there wiping the tears from her face.
 "Ok let's go"~Hwasa
 "First lets find you some new clothes"~Solar
Hwasa looked down at herself and realized Solar was right. She was wearing her purple shirt from their Ahh Oop tour and well it was more of a bra now. She was wearing sweats to try and hide her figure but her body clung to the sweats almost like they were painted on. Hwasa tried to stand but could not because of her immense weight. Solar again pulled her up to standing position this time and they started to look for her new outfit. Moonbyul seeing a scale next to the kitchen counter grabs it and tells Hwasa to stand on it.
 "We get it, I'm fat now Moon"~Hwasa
 "I just wanna know Cmon"~Moonbyul
Hwasa humored by Moonbyul stepped on the scale and waited. The machine swiped back and forth between 134 and 132Kg before resting on 133.4kg. Hwasa seeing this started to cry again and slowly waddled to her bathroom. Solar came up from behind Moonbyul and smacked the back of her head with a sandal she found.
 "Hey what was that for?"~Moonbyul 
 "Hwasa's very sensitive right now, you can't be messing around like that"~Solar
Solar went towards the bathroom as Moonbyul stood there quitely.
 "This is gonna be a long week"~Moonbyul