XI. Perfection

Mamamoo's Mishaps

"Yeah we're keeping it"~Solar said as she rubbed Moonbyul's stomach
Hwasa and Wheein didn't know what to say, the thought of Moonbyul and Solar being mothers just blew their minds. 
"Well what do you guys think?"~Moonbyul said with an unsured look on her face. 
"I'm going to be an Auntie!!! "~Hwasa said as she ran up to hug the both of them
"Don't forget auntie Wheein"~Wheein said as she wheeled herself over to them 
They all shared a hug as Wheein's doctor came back in. 
"So how are you guy's doing"~Doctor
"Fine, but I've decided to keep the baby"~Moonbyul said to the doctor
"Oh that's fantastic I can register you here as well"~Doctor said as he was writing Moonbyul's information down on his clipboard.
"Hey Doc, can I schedule me and Wheein's surgery as well?"~Hwasa
"Yes of course, how do you feel about 1 month from now? "~Doctor
"That's fine"~Hwasa said as she helped Wheein into her bed
"You should come back for your checkup as well, the same time next month Moonbyul"~Doctor
They went through a few pages of paperwork as Solar was discussing stuff with the Hwasa and Wheein. When finished Moonbyul grabbed Solar's hand. 
"Ok well I guess I'll see you girls later"~Moonbyul said as she was walking out with Solar
They both reached the elevator and took it down towards the lobby. Moonbyul stood in the elevator looking at the floor thinking to herself. 
("What am I doing? Pregnant?!?! I'm really pregnant. I'm going to be a mom. Am I going to be able to do this? What will happen to body? Will Solar and I be ready?) 
As the last though crossed her mind she looked up and saw Solar. She looked so happy and giddy at the fact that she was going to be a mom. Moonbyul doesn't know how motherhood is going to be but having Solar along for the ride assured her that it was going to be a ride that she wanted to be on. They reached the lobby and Moonbyul grabbed Solar by the chin and gave her a small peck on her cheeck while they walked out of the hospital. Solar was really surprised at how Moonbyul was taking everything. She always wanted a child with Moonbyul but never knew how to do such a thing, it felt like her wish was answered. They called up a taxi and they were on their way home. 
[1 Month Later]
Moonbyul lay next to Solar on their bed in a stupor of peace and quiet. She awoke before Solar, she carefully rolled onto her side and looked at her. Solar's features were much softer in sleep, the lines that usually creased her lips replaced by the youthful appearance that matched those of a baby's. She looked peaceful. Wanting nothing more than to curl up into the curve of her body, She turned around and pulled the blanket up over her shoulder. Moonbyul couldn't get back to sleep so she turned toward Solar again and she poked at her face to wake her up. 
"......Hey..... Moony"~Solar said very groggy trying to wake up
"How'd you sleep"~Moonbyul
"Good, Good, you woke me up why?"~Solar said with a more a more sensual tone
"I wanted to see your eyes, they always make me feel better"~Moonbyul said making a cute puppy dog face. 
"Awe you, come here"~Solar said as she motioned Moonbyul for a kiss. 
As Moonbyul came in for a kiss though she felt a sense a disgust sweep over her body as if she was....................nauseous. Before she could kiss Solar, she puffed up her cheeks while visibly gagging as she jumped outta bed and darted for the bathroom. 
"Jenjang!!!"~Moonbyul yelped as she ran
She felt like she had the most terrible hangover all the time. She was nauseous and liable to vomit at the slightest provocation. She couldn't even go shopping with Solar with all the smells in the mall making her wretch and heave. And it lasted all dam day. How could anything so natural feel so bad? It was worse than flu, at least with the flu you knew it would be over in a few days. This goes on for a few more months. Moonbyul made it to the toilet and started to vomit uncontrollably.
"I get it I'll use mouthwash before I sleep"~Solar jokingly said as she walked past Moonbyul to take a shower. 
Moonbyul sat there for what seemed like forever but was only 5 minutes. She got up from sitting down and as she walked by the full length mirror she noticed her reflection. Moonbyul was clothed in only her bra and underwear. Her stomach protruded from herself but only slightly. As it looks like she just ate a very large lunch. She tried to push in her gut that was baking a baby but couldn't hold it in for long as she breathed out letting her tummy rest in it's bloated state. While poking at her taut belly she just remembered her appointment was today and leaped back towards the room. She threw on a white top and grabbed a pair of jeans. She pulled it up around her legs but she stopped for a second when she felt some resistance as she pulled her pants up. She looked down an saw that her jeans couldn't get past her hips. She knew her hips would grow during her pregnancy but she didn't think she'd be growing this fast this early. With a big grunt she pulled her jeans past her hips but met a new challenge as she felt the tightness of the jeans conforming to her widened hips. Her jean's button would not lock up. 
"Eoseo!!!"~Moonbyul yelled as she tried buttoning her jeans. 
"Moon, try on the pants I bought you last week"~Solar said as she walked from the bathroom with a towel around her body hair dripping wet. 
She walked over to the closet and brought out some black yoga stretchy pants.
"Nuh uh, I'm not even bigger yet"~Moonbyul said in denial as she finally buttoned up her jeans. 
"There..... "~Moonbyul said as she felt the jeans cutting into her tummy. 
"You sure you ok with that?"~Solar said with a look of disapproval on her face. 
"Uh-Huh I feel good"~Moonbyul lied as the tightness in her abdomen made her sore. 
"Ok whatever you're gonna be like that ALL day don't complain if you feel sore later"~Solar said as she went to get dressed. After Solar got dressed Moonbyul then called up a taxi and they were off. They made it to the hospital as they were making it through the lobby Moonbyul kept readjusting her jeans because they were too restrictive. 
"You ok?"~Solar 
"Yeah I told you I'm fine"~Moonbyul tried saying with a straight face. 
They made it to the elevator and Solar hit the button for the fourth floor. 
"Whatcha doing? My checkup is on the third floor"~Moonbyul questioned
"I wanna see Hwasa before that, she just finished her surgery and Wheein is about to start her's so I want to just check up on her"~Solar said as Moonbyul nodded at her
They reached the fourth floor and walked out looking for Hwasa's room. They roamed the halls as Solar tried remembering the Hwasa's room number. 
"I think her room is 13 we should......."~Solar said as she stopped looking down the hall
"What's wrong Kim you ok?"~Moonbyul said while staring in the direction she was staring. 
There it was, room 13 but there was someone standing outside the room next to the door. It was a guy with red hair wearing a bright white jacket with "Giyongchy" written across the back. He seems to be holding a bouquet of roses as he stands outside Hwasa's door. He turns towards the girls and it is revealed to be Kwon Ji-Yong (G-Dragon).
"Hey Solar, Moonbyul, You guys here to see 
Hwasa? "~G-Dragon said as he smiled