XXIII. Desire

Mamamoo's Mishaps

*AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry for not posting in a while,  but I wanted to wait till Decalcomanie came out to make the next chapter so enjoy. 

Hwasa didn't know what to say, she was flabbergasted at the very idea of having a baby with Wheein. She loved Wheein with all her heart but a baby? Could they actually raise a child together?

"Yeah I want to have a child with you Hwasa"~Wheein said again to a very stunned Hwasa.
"I........... mean........who would carry it"~Hwasa said pointing at herself and Wheein
"You course, you silly beagle, I can't do it because of the spinal surgery I got"~Wheein said smiling towards Hwasa. 
Hwasa thought of how BIG Moonbyul got during her pregnancy and she was on the smaller side as well. Hwasa was a little bit thicker than most girls and she didn't want to know how big she would get if she was going to carry a baby. 
"Lemme.........think"~Hwasa said leaving the room to compose herself. Hwasa stood in the hallway trying to take it all in. "A baby, a baby, a baby," she kept repeating to herself in her head as if she was going insane. It resonated with her in such a strange way. She had never expected to be a mother, let alone bear the child. As she was standing in the hallway, thinking she feels an hand rest on her shoulder. She turned to see that it was Taeyang, Dara, Ailee and GD. 
"Hey can we go in?"~Taeyang asked Hwasa 
"Yeah......yeah"~Hwasa said opening the door 
"Hey Ailee can I talk to you"~Hwasa said placing a hand on Ailee's shoulder
"Sure girl what's up"~Ailee said as the others walked into Moonbyul's room. 
"Well it's Wheein....."~Hwasa said clasping her hands together 
"What you guys having trouble?"~Ailee
"No, its just......Wheein wants to have a baby"~Hwasa
"Woah, really?"~Ailee
"Yeah, I just don't know what to do, I don't know if I'm ready for one"~Hwasa said running her hand through her hair 
"I mean I don't want to dissapoint Wheein but I don't know if I can do it"~Hwasa said looking visibly stressed
"Hwasa, the decision is all yours but think about this, Wheein will always be there for you, she wouldn't suggest this without having thought it out first, she loves you and I know for certain you love her, do what you think what will make you both happy"~Ailee said as she gave Hwasa a hug
"Thanks Amy"~Hwasa said as she and Ailee went back into the room.
Taeyang was currently holding Eunbyul while Dara and GD were around him playing with the baby. 
"She's so tiny!"~G-dragon said as he placed his hand into the baby girl's miniscule appendage.
"She's perfect"~Dara said towards Moonbyul and Solar
"Thank you"~Moonbyul said as she smiled
"Hey Wheein"~Hwasa said as she walked towards Wheein
"What is it baby girl?"~Wheein
"Well I want to............ "~Hwasa tried to speak but she was interrupted by Wheein's phone going off. 
"Hold on one second"~Wheein said as she picked up the phone. 
"Yeah...... OH really?...... Ok we'll get ready then"~Wheein said as she hung up her phone
"Well girls we're going back to work, since Moon just had Eunbyul, We're doing a comeback now"~Wheein said excitedly 
"Oooooh I'm so excited"~Solar 
"Well I guess its about time Mamamoo came back"~Moonbyul said smiling with solar
"So what'd you wanna say Hwasa baby"~Wheein said looking towards Hwasa .
Hwasa herself looked down and thought of what was ahead for them looked at Wheein.
"Nothing......Let's go down to the studio"~Hwasa said as she held Wheein's hand.
[1 month Later]
The girls were all in a big black ballroom dressed in sequined dresses, (Red for the angel line, Silver for the rapper line) they awaited for for the song to cue so they could start their dance. Hwasa looked at Wheein and saw how beautiful she was in the red dress. Her brown eyes perfectly complementing her new bangs. How her dress clung to her body and the awkward way she tried fixing it just made Hwasa realize how much she loved her. Hwasa herself had her hair dyed blue for this comeback and wondered if Wheein felt the same. The track started to pick up as the girls got into position.
너와나 같이 그린 I feel good
오렌지 빛깔 그림 I feel good
서로가 만들어 낸 서로가 묻혀진
데칼코마니 같아 I feel good
The girls were filming for their new Music Video "Decalcomanie". It was their last day of filming and the girls were giving it their all. It had been awhile since the girls had done anything like this but it felt good to be back. Moonbyul was in her element, dancing and strutting all over the dance floor. She knew she and Wheein were the strongest at dancing so they always lead in the heavier choreographed parts. Solar knew how to dance but could never keep up with Moonbyul. She was the leader and main singer, by extension she was never a very powerful dancer. Hwasa could keep up but her sassieness supplemented her dancing. The song came to a close as the girls posed. 
너와나 입을 맞춰 I feel good
너에게 나를 맡겨 I feel good
이건 좀 위험해 위험해 위험해 나
선을 넘을 것만 같아
"Great Job Girls, you gals can go home now the MV shooting is done"~The Director said as he was looking over the recordings. 
"Thank you"~Solar said as went over to give Moonbyul a kiss. 
"Woah whats the occasion"~Moonbyul said taking Solar by the waist and bringing her in close
"It's the one month celebration of Eunbyul"~Solar said as she gave Moonbyul a peck on the cheek
"Oh yeah, you guys coming right"~Moonbyul said as she looked at Wheein and Hwasa
"We will, we're gonna visit Ailee first though, Taeyang is on tour and can't take her to the party"~Hwasa said as she gave Wheein a kiss
"Ok, see yah guys"~Solar said leaving with Moonbyul.
"Let's get going"~Wheein said trying to pull Hwasa along but was met with opposition as she turned towards Hwasa
"Look Wheein I've been thinking, and I wanna do it, I want to carry the baby"~Hwasa said holding Wheein's hand delicately 
"Really?!"~Wheein said as she clasped Hwasa's hand in excitement
"Yeah, I just wanted to wait till we were done with our comeback before I told you"~Hwasa said as she brought Wheein in close. 
Wheein's excitement made her all jumpy as Hwasa hugged her. Her bubbly nature shining through her cool demeanor. They came apart and were off towards Ailee's apartment. One taxi ride later and they reached Ailee's building. Walking through they went up four floors before  they reached Ailee's apartment and what a sight it was. It seemed big for her and Taeyang to be both living in but it was breathtaking and exquisite. Her home had the scent of lavender, the delicate blooms flowers sat in gilded vases. The aroma brings out the delicate purple hue to the walls. Hwasa never aspired to a large home, preferring cozy and friendly. The way Ailee's apartment was made Hwasa yearn for it a tad bit. It is the perfect space for her needs and many of her wants. It was the definition of  “home” in the sky, furnished with everything high class, new paintings daubed on perfect squares of canvas.
"I'll coming out gals"~Ailee yelled from her bathroom. She strutted out in a pink and black striped dress. It glimmered as Hwasa and Wheein gawked at her beauty.  
"What do ya think"~Ailee
"You look gorgeous girl"~Hwasa 
"Yeah, stunning"~Wheein
"Thanks, now lets get to the party"~Ailee said as they walked towards the door
She opened it and what she saw made her gasp. Wheein and Hwasa hurried over to see what was wrong. 
"Oh my god Chaelin?"~Hwasa
And in the doorway stood CL, looking like a hot mess with mascara and tears streaming down her face. 
"Give Taeyang back to me"~CL said in a very distraught tone