XIII. Pain

Mamamoo's Mishaps

Moonbyul and Solar were walking through the hospital to Moonbyul's checkup. They started to talk halfway there as Solar looked at Moonbyul.
"So why do you think G-Dragon is here"~Solar
"I don't care but I don't like it"~Moonbyul said as she crossed her arms.
"Oooh getting a little jealous Moony"~Solar said teasing Moonbyul.
"No he's just too suave you know"~Moonbyul said as she took Solar's hand to kiss it like G-Dragon did. 
"Stop it you're making me cringe"~Solar said as she poked Moonbyul's face.
They made it to Moonbyul's room as they see her doctor preparing his equipment.
"Hello Moonbyul please have a seat"~Doctor said as Moonbyul sat on the examination table
"How have you been progressing"~The Doctor said as he put a stethoscope up to Moonbyul's chest. 
"Big......very big"~Moonbyul said begrudgingly 
"Its very natural for some growth"~The Doctor said as he asked Moonbyul to remove her shirt. 
As she did though an audible ping was heard and you saw Moonbyul's jeans loosen up a bit. Her button on her jeans had popped off as her bloated gut rested. Solar giggled while she tried hiding her laugh. 
"Not one word"~Moonbyul said as she took off her shirt
Solar was siting reveling in the fact that she was right. She sat there as Moonbyul was making pouty faces as the doctor poked and prodded her. Solar about to take picture of Moonbyul, reached for her pocket when she realized her phone wasn't there. She must of dropped it somewhere. 
"Hey Moony I dropped my phone somewhere, I'm gonna go look for it"~Solar said as she got up to leave
"Ok I'll see you when I'm done, we'll meet back at Hwasa's room"~Moonbyul said as Solar left. 
Solar scowered the halls for her phone but couldn't find anything. She looked up, down, left, and right for it but didn't see it. She then decided to go to the lost and found in the main lobby. After a few minutes of confirming who she was, the receptionist presented her with her phone. 
"Komawo"~Solar said as she bowed to the receptionist 
"Oh by chance do you know who drove G-Dragon here"~The receptionist asked
"I believe he drove here"~Solar said quite confused
"Really?! He doesn't look well right now"~The receptionist said as she pointed outside
Solar looked in the direction she pointed and she saw G-Dragon outside. He was shambling and limping his way towards the parking garage before he disappeared from sight. 
"Oh thank you"~Solar said as she made a b-line for the parking garage. Solar made it to the garage and didn't see anyone. She scanned around the floors for a bit before seeing G-Dragon trying to unlock his car. He seemed dazed and confused for some reason as he was slouching looking as if he was going to collapse. Solar made her way towards him as she reached him he tripped sideways onto her and she caught him. 
".......ugh.... Sorry madam Get Your Cray on"~G-Dragon said as a wretched smell left his breath and Solar Sniffed it. 
"Woah GD are you drunk?"~Solar said to the intoxicated G-Dragon.
"Just a....... Bit........ Officer cuff me if you have too"~G-Dragon said in a drunken stupor
"You're in no condition to drive right now, let's get you to the lobby"~Solar said as she heaved G-Dragon's arm over her shoulder. They made their way partly through the parking garage before GD almost collapsed again. Solar tried to pick him up as he got a waft of Solar's scent. 
"You smell like her"~G-Dragon said more seriously 
"What? Are you ok G...... "~Solar was stopped as G-Dragon hugged her
"You feel like her"~G-Dragon
"What are you talking about?"~Solar said confused 
"You're just like her"~G-Dragon 
"Are you ok G....... "~Solar said as she was stopped.
His strong hands pushed her into the wall in front of her. It stung, and sent swells of pain through her body. She tried pushing away but his strength overpowered her's. His chin rested on her shoulder, G-Dragon was breathing onto her ear. Solar opened to plead for him to stop, when lips clamped down on her ears. They were light at first, and then he seemed to bite down harder. Solar squirmed against the wall. The teeth turned to a tongue. It slid over the rim of her ear and caused her to cry out a bit. Two hands slid down her sides and landed on her waist, just above the hem of her jeans. She didn't know what to do. She hoped that this was a cruel dream. 
"Please don't......Stop..... Help!"~Solar screamed but nothing came back but an echo from the garage. The lips moved down to her neck and nipped at the tender skin. Solar knew this would be bad. Her skin bruised so easily, she knew it would make a mark. He began to kiss at the skin furiously, until Solar let out a noise of panic. He began tearing at her shirt as she begged him to stop. 
"Please GD, your hurting me!!"~Solar screamed 
"Quiet!!"~G-Dragon yelled as he struck her across the face. Solar, now crying, continued to whimper as she didn't know what to do. His coarse tongue at her skin, fingers curled in her hair. Every time Solar closed her eyes he pushed her head backward onto the wall demanding she open them. 
"Look at me!!"~G-Dragon demanded
She didn't want to, she closed them over and over, rather than watch his face light up with with power and lust. Solar gave in and stared him in the face. G-Dragon stared directly into her eyes. He didn't see what he wanted at all, he saw a girl crying as fear and sadness filled her eyes. As G-Dragon pulled away he looked at Solar as she slid down the wall and curled up crying. 
"Im sorr......"~G-Dragon was interrupted before he could finish, he was punched in the face knocking him down. Solar looked up and saw Taeyang was the one responsible for saving her. Another figure stood behind him
"Oh my god Solar!!!"~Ailee said as she came over to give Solar a hug. Solar was being comforted by Ailee as G-Dragon was being questioned by Taeyang. 
"How'd you guy's find me"~Solar said under her quivering breath.
"We were finding a parking spot, we were going to surprise Hwasa and Wheein, thank god we saw you"~Ailee said as she helped Solar stand up
"What h*ll man!! What were you thinking?"~Taeyang Yelled at G-Dragon
GD did not respond as Taeyang grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him up. 
"Hey Imma take G home are you gonna be ok here for a bit?"~Taeyang asked Ailee 
"Yeah I'll be fine"~Ailee said as she looked into G-Dragon's vacant eyes. 
Ailee walked Solar back into the hospital and sat her down in the lobby. G-Dragon's assault on her was clear to anyone who could see. Her shirt was torn from her shoulder to her chest, a red handprint across her face, and several bruises were visible on her neck. Solar's  eyeliner driping down the sides of her cheek. Ailee got a towel from a nurse and came back to help clean Solar up. As she was getting cleaned up, Moonbyul wheeled Wheein down as Hwasa was close behind. 
"She said she'd meet me in your room Hwasa I don't........"~Moonbyul froze as she saw Solar in her distressed condition. Solar stared at Moonbyul as she began to cry. Moonbyul hurried over and embraced Solar as all the other girls came around to comfort them.