nine

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This has been one of the best sleep JB had in weeks. He was away again for a mission and waking in his own home with his wife tightly wrapped around in his arms is something he had missed so much. His hands were wrapped on her waist while his leg are on hers.

He opened his eyes looking at the beauty beside him. Her messy curly hair only made her looked like a sleeping goddess. 

He trailed his fingers on her face and tucked the stray hairs behind her ears. He then tighten the hugged as he pulled her closer to him and he snuggled his face behind her nape. Jihyo slightly flinched at his movement but remained asleep.

Her sweet scent finally filled his senses and he began giving her butterfly kisses in her nape and onto her shoulders as he was caressing her soft milky arm.

Because of the tickling sensation, Jihyo soon  woke up and opened her eyes. She was greeted by her husband's loving gaze and sweet smile. "Good morning honey." JB said and gave her a kiss on the forehead. Jihyo returned his greeting and smiled. "Good morning." She said still a bit sleepy.

JB once again snuggled closely at her. "I hope I can have you all to myself even just for this day." His wife just chuckled in response.

Soon he started giving her wife butterfly kisses again. Jihyo turned her body to face him and returned his gestures by kissing him on the lips.

JB then hovered on top of her while putting his arms on her back to pulling her closer and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter