three

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB and his family went to the mall for their family bonding. They watched a movie together, went to a playground for Jisoo, eat at various places, and also went shopping. They bought clothes and toys as well. During their last stop before they head home, Jihyo told JB that she'll have to stand in line to pay for a particular item that they bought and JB should just play with Jisoo somewhere because the line is kinda long and Jisoo might get bored if she will wait as well. JB obeyed and dragged Jisoo somewhere.

After a while, Jihyo came back to meet with them. Jisoo went immediately to her letting go of her dad's hand.

Jisoo: Mommy! (She said while wrapping her arms around her)
Jihyo: What did you do with daddy? (She asked as she smiled at her and bended down)
Jisoo: We went over there. (Pointing at the direction they've been) Daddy was talking to the pretty sales lady right there. (She said innocently)
JB's eyes widened by her daughter's words. His wife glared at him. Jihyo bent closer to Jisoo's height and asked her.
Jihyo: What did they talked about?
Jisoo: Uhmm... I don't know mommy. But daddy said to keep it a secret. 
JB was very nervous because of her daughter's spilling on him. Jihyo is giving him a death glare.
Jihyo: Come on Jisoo, let's go. (She grabbed her daughter's hand leaving his husband dumbfounded)
JB: Yah! Jihyo wait for me! Hey! (He said scrambling. He immediately carried all the shopping bags that Jihyo left and went after them)

"Aisshh! That little girl!" He was lost for words. How will he explain to Jihyo right now. She's definitely mad at him.

When they arrived at the parking lot, JB ran quickly to open the door for Jihyo on the passenger seat, but to his dismay, Jihyo ignored him and his wife choose to seat in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter