eleven

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jihyo was already fast asleep lying on their bedroom. She was lying on her right side while cuddling a fluffy pillow that was wrapped around her arms. Her blanket is slightly drapped on her waist revealing her milky white arms that was comfortably placed above the pillow that she was holding.

JB informed her that he will be home late because he will go on to a "party" with his mates.

After a while, JB came home very late and was walking like a zombie towards their room. He was so tipsy that he struggled to walked straight. Upon seeing his wife already sleeping, a smirk crossed his face. He took of his shoes and immediately went to her side. He began kissing her neck and caressing her soft arm. Her scent make her so irresistible to JB.

"Uuggh.." Jihyo grunted and pushed him away. He was persistent and kissed her again. His hands traveling his wife's body.

"JB you're drunk. Stop it." Jihyo finally said.

"I'm not honey." JB chuckled and continued on.

"You reak of alcohol." Jihyo said facing him with her face annoyed.

"I drink a little but I'm not too drunk. Come on honey..." JB tried to pull her closer.

"You are wasted Jaebum." Jihyo said irritably. She took of her pillow with her and get up from their bed.

"Honey, where are you going?"

"Away from you. I told you not to come home wasted." She then stormed off.

JB being too drank to move, immediately feel asleep.

...
It was already late in the morning and JB still hasn't waken up. Its not surprising since he came in very late was too drunk to have the strength to wake up early. Good thing it was a weekend today.

Jihyo was in their living room sitting on the couch while playing with their baby Jaehyun. The little guy was on her lap as she cooed over on how easily he laughs at small things. His adorable eyes disappears whenever he smiles which is a lot like his dad.

"How's my baby? My cute little baby..." Jihyo giggles at her son's cheerfulness.

"Oh I'm fine honey, thank you for asking." JB came in answering a question that was not intended for him. He walked over to them and leaned in to kiss Jihyo's cheek but Jihyo moved away.

"Still angry at me huh?" He said as he hugged her from behind the couch. Jihyo glared at his action. "Honey, I wasn't that drunk." He again insisted. He sighed seeing that Jihyo continues to ignore him. 

"So are you just planning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter