eight

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo and JB were out on date. Even though both of them were busy with their career and with their two children, they still find time for each other. This night is one of those days that they go out just the two of them.

They just finished their dinner in a fine dinning restaurant and JB went to the restroom while Jihyo waited for him on the table.

Suddenly a guy came to Jihyo.

"Park Jihyo?" The guy said as he draws near to her.

Jihyo looked up to see who it was. Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Chanyeol-sunbae!" She quickly got up and greeted him.

"Nice to see you! You still look as beautiful as ever." He said as he slightly hugged her and shook her hand.

"Thank you sunbae." She smiled shyly. "It's nice to see you too." She added.

"I've never thought I'd see you again." He said once again still not letting her hand go.

JB just came from the restroom and his brows immediately furrowed upon seeing his wife talking to an unfamiliar guy. He was also annoyed that Jihyo was smiling and seemed to be too happy with it, atleast that's what he thought.

"Uhmm... sunbae my hand." Jihyo said as she pulled her hand away.

"Oh I'm sorry." He chuckled.

JB immediately went to Jihyo's side and put his arm around her shoulder protectively and kissed her cheek.

"Ah JB! This is Chanyeol-sunbae. Sunbae, this is JB, my husband." Jihyo introduced them.

"So you are the lucky guy." Chanyeol said and shook JB's hand.

JB held on to it firmly while eyeing him. He doesn't want to be seemed rude but his temper is just hard to handle when it comes to his wife.

"I'll just see you around Jihyo." Chanyeol said as he felt the unwelcoming aura of JB.

"Just come by at JYP hospital. Nayeon would like to see you too again. Jungyeon and Momo are also there." Jihyo smiled.

"Ok then, I'll stop by." He said and finally waved goodbye.

Jihyo then shifted her gaze towards her husband. "Ready to go home?" She said as she puts her arm around his waist and smiled.

JB nodded and took a quick peck on Jihyo's forehead before leading her outside the restaurant.


He wanted to know about the guy but he just brushed it off.

...
Chanyeol was Jihyo's senior in their med school. It was already been 6 or 7 years since they last saw each other because the guy went to the US to further study there. Because they have similiar surnames, the two would often be paired with each other. They got along well and Chanyeol even had a chance to be friends with Momo and Nayeon. Of course, Jungyeon was an exemption because the guy's wall is just to hard to break. 

...
JB went to JYP hospital to make a surprise visit to her wife. Instead of surprising Jihyo, he was the one surprised when he came in.
He saw Jihyo talking to Chanyeol with Nayeon on the reception area. Looks like they were having a fun chat. He then saw Momo in a corner and went to his side instead. He was now really annoyed and curious on who the guy really is and his past with Jihyo so he came to Momo.

"JB! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter