thirteen

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a hot summer day so the Im family decides to spend their time in their very own swimming pool. It was conveniently located at the back of their house near their garden.

JB and Jisoo are already in the pool splashing water all over the place and their giggles and laughters are heard across the area. Jihyo came in after with baby Jaehyun in her arms. Jaehyun was wearing a cute panda rushguard while Jihyo wore her black bikini under her white shirt and black shorts.

Jihyo put the little guy in his crib near the pool while she fixes some things. She then hold onto a book and sat on the bench near the crib. She'll probably finish reading her book before dipping in to swim. Jisoo came running towards her when she spotted her. 

When JB saw his wife, a smirk flashed in his face. An idea came to his mind.

He went over to the edge of the pool and called her name.

"Jihyo, can you please hand me the towel?" He said smiling.

"Ok honey." Jihyo took the towel and brought it to her husband unaware of his intention.

When Jihyo was near the edge of the pool handing over the towel, JB quickly pulled her in.

She gasped by his action and immediately, the water splashed as her body fell on the pool.

Jisoo was on the side laughing at her parents.

Jihyo was startled and gasped for air. She held onto JB's shoulders for support. JB quickly wrapped his arms around her wife and pulled her up on his arms. With JB carrying her up, she managed to finally breathe. She wiped the water from her face and flipped the wet hair that covered her face.

"Yah! Why did you do that!?" She smack JB on his chest. JB just chucked in response. Surely Jihyo looks annoyed but JB look pass that. All he can see is his y wife in front of him in his arms.

Jihyo is now soaking wet and the water made her shirt transparent revealing her black bikini underneath. Plus her wet hair made her looked like a goddess who just came out of the shower. Even after years of marriage, Jihyo's beauty never seizes to amaze her husband.

"You looked hot right now Jihyo..." JB put her down and leaned in and kissed her. Jihyo's annoyance seemed to immediately went away as she kissed him back.

"I'm gonna bring Jaehyun over." Jisoo said and quickly run over his brother.

The couple immediately pulled away after what Jisoo said. They looked at where their daughter is. 

JB immediately jumped out of the pool and run over to Jisoo.

The little girl already managed to carefully carry her brother from the crib and is already walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter