seven

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JB-oppa! Jihyo-unnie is in the hospital right now!" Tzuyu said excitedly towards the phone. The man on the other side doesn't seemed to be amused. In fact he was mad.

 "Why is she there?! I told her to rest at home and not go to work. She'll give birth anytime this week. That unnie of yours is too stubborn." He said grumpily. 

Tzuyu chuckled on the other line. "Oppa, she's not working. She's already in labor."

 "Sh... she's WHAT?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!" He said surprised. 

"Just get over here." She laughed. "Nayeon-unnie is attending to her right now." 

JB immediately hung up the phone and sprinted out of his office. He was very excited but nervous at the same time for his beloved wife. All the soldiers that he came across stopped their tracks and saluted at him but the guy didn't even noticed them and continued running towards his car. In no time, he was already at the hospital. His training becomes handy at times like this.

The guy in the army uniform hurriedly went to the reception to know where the room is. His dashing appearance caught the attention of everyone he passed by.

"Excuse me miss, where is the emergency room where Jihyo Im is?" He asked the girl in front of the reception area. The girl was at daze. wide open upon seeing the dreamy man in front of him. His dazzling looks while in the uniform is something to die for. The girl seemed to be new in the hospital so she doesn't have any idea who the guy in front of her is.

The girl is still frozen in place while staring at him. He tried to speak to her again calmly trying to be polite even though he is already running out of patience. "Uhmm... I'm kind of hurry so would you mind telling me?" 

"Mr. Im, are you looking for Dr. Jihyo? Follow me, I'm heading there right now." Good thing Dahyun came in and saw him. He hurriedly followed her.

A nurse came in and snapped the girl in the reception out of her trance. 

"Hey! What are you staring at?" 

"Who's that handsome guy?" She asked. 

"You mean the man in the army uniform?" 

"Yeah." She said dreamily.

"Oh, that's Mr. Jaebum Im. Dr. Jihyo's husband."

"He is?! Too bad he's taken" The girl was surprised. 

"You're no match for him!"

"They suited each other well. They looked like a Hollywood couple."

"You should have seen their daughter."

Then Momo and Jungyeon passed by walking towards the area where Dahyun and JB is heading.

The receptionist turned her gaze at them as well.

"Stop staring, both of them are already married too."

"Why is all the good-looking guy here already married!"

...

JB finally arrived at the front of the emergency room. Jisoo immediately noticed her father and run towards him.

"Daddy!" She hugged him and her daddy carried her up and kissed her cheeks.

"It's already night time, you should go home now Jisoo." He told her daughter. "Did you have your dinner?" The girl quickly nodded.

"We just ate. Don't worry oppa." Tzuyu said who is sitting near them. 

"Jisoo, go with your aunt Tzuyu for now. Ok?"

"How about mommy?" 

"Don't worry. You can go back here tomorrow."

Tzuyu then took Jisoo from her daddy. "Don't worry JB-oppa. I'll look after her."

"Thank you Tzuyu." The girl then took Jisoo and drive her home.

...
"Mr. Im, want to go inside the room to check her condition?" Dahyun offered him. JB quickly agreed and took of his uniform leaving only his white shirt. He then wore the other necessasy stuffs that are required for him to enter the room.

This was his first time even though its already his second child. He was away on a mission when Jihyo gave birth to Jisoo.

He immediately went to Jihyo's side upon entering the room. Jihyo was now breathing heavily and was groaning in pain. Its already been hours since she was in labor. JB held onto her hand firmly giving her support. He actually can't looked at her directly after seeing how she is suffering from the pain.

"Come on Jihyo, just one more push." Nayeon said.

"Arrggh!"

With one strong push, the baby finally came out and a loud cry echoed thru the room.

JB's eyes beamed when he heard the cry of his baby.

Everyone in the room was happy when the baby finally came out healthy.

Nayeon quickly cleaned up the baby and wrapped him with a blanket. She then carefully showed him to Jihyo who took the baby in her arms with tears still in her eyes that came from the pain and joy of giving birth. The couple beamed with happiness because of their new bundle of joy.

"You did great." JB whispered to Jihyo then kissed the top of her head. 

...
It was already noon the following day when Jihyo woke up due to her exhaustion. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the huge room filled with flowers and balloons from her family and friends with messages of congratulations for their new baby. She tried to move to sit up and noticed that her husband is resting beside her while his hand is firmly holding hers. A smile crept on her face as she fixed the stray hairs on his husband's face. The la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter