five

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB brought Jisoo to the main office of his army to teach the little girl on what he does. He held her hand firmly as the little girl hops in the the hallway happily. The tall men coming back and fourth in army uniform didn't even scare her. In fact, she was amazed everytime they stop and salute her dad. They also greeted the little visitor with a warm smile.

They met Chae along the hallway. The last time she saw the little girl was on her first birthday and she was surprise on how time passed by that she already grew that big.

"Hi Jisoo!" She kneeled down and gave her the sweetest smile she could do. The little girl smiled shyly and managed to say hello in her cute little voice.

"That is your aunt Chae, you may not remember her." Her dad said. "She so big now... You're so cute! You look like your mom!" Chae said as she pinched the girl's little cheeks.

With the little girl's sparklings eyes and her curly hair, tied up in a cute ponytail, she was definitely a mini version of her mom.

"Its nice that you brought her here, oppa... Do you wanna play with me?" Chae said as she led out her hand.

Jisoo glanced at her dad before answering as if asking for his permission. "Its ok. You can go with her." Her dad said. A smile flashed in her face and she held on to Chae's hand.

...
Inside one of the dorm rooms was Bambam and Yugyeom who were planning to prank Chae. Bambam found this scary costumes early that day where he got the idea of scaring the "tiger cub" as what they called her. "This is gonna be fun." Both of them laughed as they waited for Chae to come.

Finally, Bambam got a text from one of his friend that Chae is finally walking in their direction. They heard footsteps so they hid themselves. When the footsteps become closer and closer, they jumped and surprised the person.

"BOO!"

To their surprise, it was not the tiger cub they're expecting. Instead of Chae, it was Jisoo who was standing in front of them with wide eyes in her face. She was frozen in shock for a couple of seconds and then finally burst in to tears.

"DAAAAAADY!" Her loud scream echoed thru the place.

The two guys were shocked as well when they saw the little girl. "Uh oh!" Was the only words they can say. They tried to pacify her but the little girl screamed and cried even more. They were still wearing the costume so the girl was even more frightened when they tried to touch her. Both of them panicked and didn't know what to do.

"You pabo! Look what you did!?" Chae scolded them.

JB immediately run to the area where he heard his daughter's scream. He carried her and try to soothe her back to make her stop crying. "What happened here!?" He said glaring at the guys in crazy costumes. "We're sorry Captain, we didn't..." They tried to explain but JB cut them of. "If she doesn't stop crying for the next minute, I will skin you both alive!" He went off and took her outside.

Both the guys got scared. They didn't even know that it was their Captain's daughter that would received the prank. Also, they immediately thought of what Jihyo could do to them. They are more scared of her than JB.

...

The little girl is still shaking and crying so hard. JB did everything he could think of but Jisoo still hasn't calm down.

"Jisoo-ya, don't cry. Daddy's here." He tried rubbing her back but still no effect.

"I... I want... my... mommy...." Jisoo managed to say in between her breaths. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!"

JB immediately dialed Jihyo's number and his wife answered quickly. "Uhm, Jihyo..." JB tried to explain to his wife what happened in the best way possible but too late, Jihyo can clearly hear her daughter's sobs from the other line. "Is that Jisoo crying?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter