two

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum was sleeping soundly on the couch when suddenly, little Jisoo tackled his stomach. "Ugh!" The guy yelped in pain. "Daddy wake up! Wake up! Come play with me!" She started pulling his arm to make him leave the couch. "That hurts Jisoo-ya." His dad complained. "I wanna go play with you!" She insisted. JB smirked at her and pulled her into a tight hug. "Kyaa!" The little girl squealed. His dad began tickling her. "Daddy! Daddy! Please stop!" She was giggling as tears are flowing from her eyes because of too much laughter. Her dad started to let go for her to catch her breath.

Jihyo already left early in that morning for her work leaving the two of them alone. They have been playing since morning and JB already got tired so he went to take a nap. Apparently, the little Jisoo still have a lot of energy in her body.

"So what do you wanna do now?" He asked his daughter. "Uhmm... How about we go to mom's work." She told him. "You missed her already?" He asked. "Yes! Lets go there!" She insisted. 

JB: But she just left like 3hours ago
Jisoo: I want my mommy!
JB: How about me? I'll play with you.
Jisoo: I want mommy and you together.

That statement made JB smile. Their 3 yr old daughter is sweet and smart. She really does resembles her mom. Now he wonders what did she got from him. He thought of this because little Jisoo seems to be like Jihyo but he still hadn't seen any resemblance or similarity of the little girl to him. 

JB: ok then, let's surprise her.
Jisoo: Yey! (She's jumping for joy)

After the father and daughter prepared, they are now set on their way to the hospital. Since its already lunch time, they stopped by a restaurant to buy some food that they will bring to Jihyo for them to share. They also brought a lot for everyone as well. While waiting for the food, Jisoo saw the dessert counter. Her eyes glistened with the sweets displayed in the area. "Daddy, I want that!" She pointed to a huge slice of chocolate cake. "Buy me, pleeeeeeeeeeease." She grabbed her dad's hand begging him. "I don't think your mommy will allow it." Her dad said. "But she'll like that too." Using her puppy eyes, she insisted. "Ok. But you'll have to eat your lunch first." Jisoo continuously nodded. "Aigoo! You'll get dizzy if you continue doing that." His dad said as he pinched her cheeks. JB bought the cake and just worry about Jihyo's scolding later.

Finally, they arrived. JB was carrying the big bags with both his hands while Jisoo was holding on his shirt while walking towards the entrance. When Jisoo saw a familiar face, she let go of her daddy and immediately run. "Jisoo-ya! Don't run!" His dad yelled. The little girl ignored him as she quickly hugged the familiar person. "Aunt Nayeon!" She greeted. "Omo! What are you doing here?" Nayeon was surprised to see her. She carried her and saw his daddy walking towards them. "You came to visit your mommy?" She asked. "Yes, we bought you food!" She grinned. "Jisoo-ya, don't go running like that! Sorry about that Nayeon-ssi" His dad apologize. "Its ok.... Wow! You bought a lot!" She said upon seeing the big bags he's carrying. "Its for everyone to share." He smiled. "Thank you. You can put it over here. It must have been very heavy." She said. "Its no big deal." JB said. "Jisoo-ya, wanna know where your mommy is?" Nayeon told Jisoo. The little girl nodded. "She's in her office right now." Nayeon told her. "We better go there. I'll leave the food to you." JB told Nayeon as he took Jisoo from her and went to Jihyo's office.

JB held onto Jisoo's hand as they walked along the hallway. Upon seeing the familiar place, Jisoo immediately let go once again and run towards Jihyo's office door. She quickly opened the door and went inside.

"Mommy!" She squealed as she saw her most favorite person in the whole wide world. She run towards her and embraced her. Jihyo was very surprised seeing her. She carried her daughter and pinched her nose. "What are you doing here?" She giggled. "We want to surprise you." She said as she pecked on her mom's cheeks. "Are surprised mommy?" She said as she cupped her mom's face. "Yes, I am." She said as she kissed her too. "Where's your dad?" "I'm here." The guy finally came as he opened the door. "Jisoo-ya I told you to stop running" he told her daughter. JB also went on to Jihyo's side to kiss her after putting down the bag he's carrying. "Jisoo-ya, listen to your dad ok? Don't go off running." Jihyo told her. "Yes, mommy." Jisoo said. "Don't run by yourself. You might get lost or hurt yourself." Jihyo told her with a serious expression. "Yes mommy. I'm sorry." She told her as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter