six

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum carefully stood up from the bed in order not to awaken his wife who is sleeping soundly beside him. He fixed the blanket over his wife's shoulders and leaned in to kiss her forehead. His slow movement somehow caused the girl to stirred from her sleep but luckily, returned back to her dream world. He walked quietly making sure not to make any sound as he gently closed the bedroom door behind him. He sighed deeply finally making a successful exit. He then proceeded to the kitchen to make a surprise breakfast for his lovely wife.

He checked the refrigerator and the kitchen cabinets to help him decide on what to cook. Its been a while since he prepared a food on his own so he it was quite a struggle for him to atleast make a simple dish. He then decided to cook some toast with eggs and bacon to start off. He took all the ingredients and put everything on the kitchen counter. Next is he look for the right kitchen tools to use. He scratched his head feeling confused and frustated because of the many stuffs in their kitchen that he doesn't even have an idea how to operate. The noises and ruckus that he cause made one of their maids to go and check what's happening. The maid was surprised to see him in the kitchen very early in the morning. "Uhmm.. good morning sir Jaebum... do you need help in something?" the maid asked. " oh.. I would like to make Jihyo some breakfast but I'm struggling with the tools and stuffs." He shyly admitted. "I'll be more than happy to help you sir." The maid smiled happily. She was glad to be part of this wonderful and loving household.

Jaebum did most of the work with some assistance from the maid. Finally he was done, a wide grin flashed in his face feeling pleased with what he had done. He then went to his daughter's room to wake the little girl up. "Jisoo-ya~" He said whispering gently on the sleeping girl. The girl groaned and covered herself up in the blanket. He tried again this time a little louder while patting the girl's arm. "Jisoo-ya, it's your mommy's birthday today." Upon hearing it, the little girl's eyes slowly opened. A smiling face of her dad is what welcomed her gaze. JB then took her arm and carried her. He kissed her cheeks and greeted her good morning. "Did you sleep well? You need to wake up. Today is mommy's birthday and we are going to surprise her." The girl's eyes beemed and excitement was flashed in her face. He took the little girl and made her hold on to the balloons that he prepared beforehand while he was holding onto a cake with sparkling candles. 

Both of them sang happy birthday as they slowly walked into the bedroom. Jihyo was awaken by the happy cheers. She sat from the bed as she saw the both of them approaching her with a wide grin on her face. Jisoo jumped on to her side enveloping her with a warm hug as the balloons on her hands flew on the bedroom ceiling. JB brought the cake to her and gave a quick kiss on the lips after wishing her a happy birthday. She closed her eyes and made a wish before blowi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter