ten

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JB came late at night because of a mission he had to finish. He opened the door of their home only to be surprised by the darkness inside. His son's cry enchoed in the whole house. He opened the lights and to his horror, everything was in a big mess. Everything was scattered on the floor. 

His heart beats fast as he scans the place. He hurriedly went over to the rooms. He opened the lights and found the maids were bounded and tied in the corner. He quickly removed the handkerchiefs that were muffled in their mouths and removed the ropes. 

"What happened here!?" "Where is Jihyo and Jisoo?!" He demanded. He quickly took his crying son and check if he was alright.

"Men came here.... they took them..." The maid explained while still trembling" 

"They.... they threatened to kill us..." The maids sobs recalling the incident.

He clenched his fist in anger and check all the rooms. His heart was pounding. He was mad and worried at the same time.

He saw a note left in the master's bedroom.

"Your life in exchange for your wife and kid. We'll wait for you. Don't bring anyone...."

He can't be mistaken by the logo that was left in the letter. They are from the same guys he fought before.

He took his son with him and brought him to their base.

...
"Captain, what brought you here?" Chaeng asked as he him walking towards her. "I need your help. Take care of Jaehyun for now. I got something to do." He told her and he handed over his name tag to her.

"Oppa! What's going on?!" Chaeng definetely knew something was up by looking on how anxious he is.

"Jihyo and Jisoo have been taken" 

"You should report this!"

"No! I can deal with this myself. They will be more in danger if this goes out.... Just take care of Jaehyun! That's all you need to do!"

...
All by himself, JB went to the place. With the gun in his hand, he was determined to do all this by himself.

He scans the place as he saw some random guys guarding around. Stealthily, he entered without being notice. He was a captain after and all this was just like a walk in the park for him if only his wife and daughter weren't taken. 

A guard saw him a came charging to him, but his stronger and with one hit, the guy immediately fell on the ground. The guy's phone beeped and he saw a message poiting at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter