fifteen

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello"

"Hi Mrs. Im. This is Jenny, Jisoo's teacher. Can you please comeover at school today?"

"Okay. Did something happened? How is my daughter doing?"

"Your daughter is alright. Don't worry. We'll explain once you arrive."

"Ok then. I'll come to pick her up."

It was very unusual for Jihyo to receive a phone call coming from her daughter's school. It made her worried and anxious at the same time. Different thoughts were coming to her mind in her way to the said school.

...
After parking her car, she went straight to the  principal's office just like what Jisoo's teacher texted her.

She knocked a couple of times and entered in when she heard the principal's voice allowing her to enter.

When she stepped in, she immediately spotted her daughter. The little girl run towards her arms and hugged her. 

She hugged her back and smiled at her. She noticed the fresh tears that just came from her eyes. 

"Jisoo are you ok?" She looked at her daughter's face with a concern look on her face.

"I'm ok mommy." The now 7 yr old girl smiled trying to hide the tears that was about to escape again from her eyes. But whatever she does, her mother sure knows something is not right.

Jihyo was now getting more and more curious in what happened. 

"Thank you for coming Mrs. Im. Please have a seat." The principal greeted her.

"Please call me Jihyo." She greeted and smiled at the woman.

Her attention was then caught by the other two parents that was seated on her front and the other one at her right, with their kids both seated beside them. They are probably around her daughter's age too or a little bit older.

The other kid seem to have bruises on his arm while the little girl on right had a stained uniform. Probably from some juice.

"Now you must be all wondering why I called you here." The principal started.

The three parents nodded their heads.

Their eyes and ears all glued on the woman speaking.

"Their has been a case of bullying in our school and your kids are involved."

Jihyo's eyes immediately went wide. She glanced at her daughter who is now fidgetting. Her head was down low and looked so nervous.

Was Jisoo the bully?! There's no way her sweet daughter would do such a thing. Was she the victim?! Her heart couldn't even bare to think of it. She is just a first grader. Her precious daughter being bullied at school is probably one of the dreading thing a mother could think of.

"The victim is Hana a first grader and the offender is Johnny, a second grader." The principal continued.

Jihyo sighed in relief upon hearing that her daughter is neither of the two. But why is she in here? And why does Jisoo looked nervous?

"According to the witnesses, the girls were eating their snacks when Johnny came in and made fun of Hana. He took their snacks and threw it away. It didn't stop there because he took the juice and poured it all over Hana's uniform."

The parents' gasped at what they heard especially Hana's mother. Her heart was broken at what happened to her daughter. 

Jihyo can feel her emotions so she held the woman's hand gently pressing it and gave her a loving smile. The woman smiled back at her mouthing the word 'thank you'. 

But still the reason for Jisoo being involved is not yet explained. And if the bully is the boy, how come he was the one with the bruises in his arms?

"Now Mrs. Im, I mean Jihyo. You must be wondering why you are here too?"

Jihyo nodded at the principal's words.

"Well, when Johnny poured the juice all over Hana's uniform... little Jisoo here came in between them and gave Johnny a strong kick in his chest causing him to fall down and have bruises all over his arms."

Jihyo's eyes went wide again. She looked at her daughter who is now covering her face with both her hands.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter