Final

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was calling Jaebum's cellphone for the 5th time today. It was a very busy day for him doing errands for her wife. He was told to buy eccentric foods that he doesn't even know existed.

"JB!" Jihyo immediately said as soon as her husband answered the phone.

"Hey Honey." JB tried to sound enthusiastic though he was already dead tired in driving around searching for unexisting items that his dearly beloved wife craves for.

"What's taking you so long?" Jihyo whining on the other end of the line.

"I'm nearly done honey. Please be patient." He said as he looked at the long list of items to buy.

"I can't wait no longer. Come back here now." She demanded.

"But I'm not done yet." He tried reasoning out.

"Just get back here already." Just like that, Jihyo hanged up.

JB can only sigh and do what was asked. He knew Jihyo gets all cranky when she's pregnant. It's like she turns into a different person getting whiny and acting like a spoiled child who should get all the things she wants in an instant. 

He 'suffered' like this during the time she was pregant with Jaehyun and it seems like it got worst with their third baby coming up. But well, there's no one else to blame but him. He wanted this and he loves Jihyo's reaction whenever  he fulfills her wish. She is like a child on candy store that her eyes would light up with the things that JB brought her. Jaebum in the other hand feels a sense of accomplishment as he was able to give her every single desire.

The guy did his best even if it meant waking up in the middle of the night to buy something that is not   'coinsidently' not in their food filled refrigerator or their huge pantry.

Months past and they are now past Jihyo's craving days. It seems back to normal that he has a lot of time now to do the things he needs to do without Jihyo calling him 24/7.

He also begins to accept special missions as long as these don't require him to go abroad for more than a week.

One time he came back home dead tired because of this special work that was assigned to him that he just removed his shirt and lay beside his wife.
He was suddenly woken by Jihyo who shoke him hard despite having a huge belly already.

"Honey, let me sleep more." He pleaded with eyes still closed.

"Ya! Wake up and explain yourself!" Jihyo just sounded so mad right now making JB wake up immediately.

"Explain what?" He looked so confused at what his wife is talking about.

"Your shirt! This has lipstick in it!" Jihyo yelled and threw his shirt right in front of him.

With half-lidded eyes, he searched on the shirt and found a red kiss mark near its right shoulder.
His eyes widened and stared at his angry wife and then shifted back on the shirt. 

"How did this happened?" He asked.

"You tell me!" Jihyo had her arms crossed against her chest clearly not pleased at him.

"Honey calm down, first of all, I am not cheating." He tried to move closer and carresed Jihyo's arms but he just got shoved of.

"It was probably when I carried her on my shoulder last night."

"Whose her?"

"The general's youngest daughter. I was asked to watch over her but she slipped past us and went partying. Bambam had to hit her slightly to make her sleep and I carried her on my shoulder."

Jihyo was silent for a while.

"Honey, I would never ever cheat on you. You must know that by now." He said slowly approaching her.
This time, Jihyo didn't fought back and let him hug her.

Days then passed from that incident and the two seemed to get along well again.

Until that day...

Jihyo called JB's number and for the third time no one answered. She was getting impatient and her hormones are starting to get the best of her again.

She wanted to ask him about something and she can't wait a little more.

Money was never been an issue for them but when Jisoo accidently opened her daddy's billing statement, Jihyo saw the huge amount that has been withdrawn from her husband's personal account. Huge amounts from these past months and that has been going on until this day.

She wanted to know what is this for? Both of them agreed that their should he no secrets from the both of them but how come he has kept this from her? 

With her 7th call, JB's phone was finally answered. But to her surprise, it was a girl's voice.

"Anyeong~" Jihyo can tell that the girl is heavily drunk.

"Who are you?" Jihyo said.

"Are yoooou loooooking for oppa?" Her tipsy voice echoed thru the line.

Jihyo found herself clenching in the cellphone.

"What the?! What are you doing with my phone?!" A voice of an angry JB was heard.

"I told you to stay put!" He says again and then grabbed the phone from her hands.

He looked at his cellphone and saw Jihyo's number. 
He's dead! He knows he is.

"Honey...." He breathe out hoping for the best.
 
"Who is that?" Jihyo's monotonous tone bring shivers down his spine.

"Ahh.. That's well.."

"WHO!" Jihyo now yelling at him.

"I can't really tell you. But I was asked to look after her." JB explained. It's true. The girl is the daughter of the mafia's leader they are watching over. Telling his wife will only put her at risk.

"Can't tell me or you won't? I just found out about your withdrawals Jaebum." 
 
JB's eyes widened. He is now frustrated that she find out. Unintentional, his voice became louder that he intended because he was surprise.

"Did you look over my account?!" 

Jihyo didn't want the way he responded.

"You should be the one explaining not me." Anger was evident in her voice. 

"Let's talk when I get home."

"Good luck finding us then."

With that, Jihyo hung up.

What did she mean by that? The confuse JB immediately left and made Bambam in charge. He was so nervous but he doesn't know why.
...
After Jihyo hung up the phone, she felt tears streaming down her cheeks. She then starts sobbing uncontrollably. She was so mad and hurt at the same time. How can JB do that?

Once she finally calm down, she  wiped her tears and packed up some of her things. Within minutes she's done, she went over her kids' stuff.

"Jisoo, pack your things. We'll be going on a trip."

The little girl was surprise but nonetheless is happy with this until she saw her mother's eyes.

"Mommy are you ok? Is everything alright?" 

Seemed like the 7 yrs old girl understan that her mother is going thru something.

"I am ok sweetheart. Just please help pack your brother's things." Jihyo said.

"Ok mommy." Jisoo immediately followed her and everything is done in less than an hour.

"Mrs Im, all is ready. Should we wait for Mr. Im? Their maid asked.

"No. He's not going with us. It's just the kids and me." She immediately replied and went inside the car.

The family driver will be driving then since she has not enough ebergy for the day.

"Mommy where is daddy?" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter