one

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mommy?" A three year old girl was in the verge of crying when she found out that her mom wasn't at her side when she woke up early this morning. "Hik...hik...hik" Tears are now starting to fall in her eyes as she searched for her upstairs including the bathroom. 

"Mommy... Where are youuuuuu?" She is now standing at the staircase rubbing her eyes as she tears up. Her mom upon sensing that her little girl was finally awake, went out from the kitchen to check on her. "Omo! Jisoo-ya why are you crying?" She chuckled upon seeing her cute little daughter. "Mommy!" The little girl cried louder as she stretched out her hands towards her mom. Her mom climbed up the stairs and carried the little girl up. Jisoo hugged her mom tightly and she finally calmed down because she's already in her mom's embrace. 

Jihyo wiped her daughter's tears and laughed at her. "Why are you crying? Are you surprised waking up alone?" The little girl just nodded and hugged her mom again. "I'm just in the kitchen cooking something. Are you hungry?" She looked at her daughter while smiling. Little Jisoo smiled and nodded at her. 

Jihyo carried her downstairs and towards the kitchen. She put her down on her chair. Jisoo's eyes widened upon seeing different foods in front of her. "Wow!" She said as she look at their table. Jihyo smiled at her daughter reaction.

Suddenly, they heard someone came and opened the door. Jisoo was surprised upon hearing that, she looked at her mom wondering who could it be. Jihyo smirked at her. "Can you guess who is it?" She said as she looked at her daughter's cute expression. The little girl wondered while looking at her mom. "Boo!" suddenly a pair of hands touched her little shoulders. Little Jisoo yelped as she was very surprised. She looked at her back and saw her dad laughing at her. "Daddy!" She squealed upon seeing her dad. JB carried her and hugged  her. "Did you miss me?" He asked her as she pinched her nose. "Yeah" the little girl nodded as she hugged her daddy again. Jihyo is watching them as she smiled at them sweetly.

"Did you just cried? Your eyes looked puffy." He asked her as he glanced at Jihyo to answer. "She cried when she woke up and not see me in her side". Jihyo explained. "You cry easily like your mommy." JB said as she pinched her daughter's cheeks. This earned him a  glare from Jihyo. "What? It's true!" JB just chuckled at her. 

"Look what I got!" He handed her daughter a huge gift. "What is it?" The little girl inquired. "Open it." He said. JB put Jisoo down as she began unwrapping the present. Her eyes widened upon seeing her gift. It was a huge dolphin stuffed toy that is almost as big as her. The little girl is a huge fan of dolphin so she was very happy and started  jumping around while playing with it. Her parents giggled watching their little daughter play around.

While little Jisoo is busy playing, JB took this chance to greet his wife. He approached her and hugged from the back. "I miss you." He said as he pecked her cheeks and inhaled her scent that he missed so much. Jihyo on the other hand wrapped her arms around JB's arms on her waist. They stayed that way while watching their little daughter. 

"Did you cry too while missing me?" He asked his wife earning him a smack. "I'm joking!" He said as he kissed her again. Jihyo turned around to face him. She looked at him in the eye and smiled at him. She caressed his cheeks and stared at him. JB pulled her closer and leaned in to kiss her lips. It was a very sweet and gentle kiss that last long.

JB wasn't usually at home because of the missions that he had to do. Sometimes it takes even a month that he doesn't have a chance to see them. He missed them badly and everytime that he had this chance, he makes sure to spend every single time with them. 

They broke their kiss when a little someone began tugging Jihyo's shirt. "Mommy let's eat, I'm hungry." Both of them looked down looking at the little Jisoo. Jihyo smiled and patted her head. JB bent down and carried her to her seat. "You're getting heavier Jisoo-ya! You should eat well to grow more." He told her. Jisoo simply nodded at her dad. 

The family had their wonderful breakfast. After eating, Jisoo immediately went off and run towards the living room to play again. JB held Jihyo's hand and dragged her to follow Jisoo while the maids clean up the table. "The food is great." He complimented his wife as he kissed her head. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. "Thank you." Jihyo replied and she on the other hand put her arm around the guy's waist. 

"Jisoo-ya, wanna go see the big aquarium today?" JB told her daughter. Jisoo smiled widely upon hearing it and of course, she responded with a loud yes. "Are you sure? You just arrived. Aren't you tired?" Jihyo said worriedly. "I'm fine. I don't feel tired when I'm with you." He said as he kissed her again. "Ok, then." She said. "Jisoo-ya, let's go change." Jisoo immediately obeyed her mom and went to grab her hand.

When they arrived at the park, JB lifted Jisoo and put her on his shoulders so that she can see everything from above. He held on to her with his left hand while he intertwined his right hand with his wife. They walked around the huge park and go wherever Jisoo pointed at. The little girl was beaming with happiness as she saw all the different fishes swimming around. She also run around when JB pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter