eighteen

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Surprise!" the two guys just suddenly bursted inside the room surprising the ladies inside. 

Both of them were dressed nicely.  Jaehyun the little guy is dress in a checkered red polo shirt with his suspenders on matching his daddy's red long sleeves.  He was hugging a huge fluffy teddy bear almost as big as him while his daddy is holding a huge bouquet of flowers containing 3 dozens of fresh red rosses. 

"Happy Hearts Day! " Both said in unison.  It should've been "Valentines" but the poor little guy can't pronounce it right. 

They walked over to the two ladies with a huge grin in their faces. 

"Noona! " Jaehyun handed over the big fluffy bear that he can't barely carry by himself.  

"Thank you! " Her sister's immediate response. 

"Honey,  this is for you. " It was now JB's turn.  He gave the huge bouquet to his lovely wife and then gave her a soft kiss on the lips.  "I love you so much. " He added. 

"I love you too. " Jihyo responded and kissed him back in return. 

"This is so sweet of you two. " Jihyo said and then pulled her baby boy to give him a kiss on his small cheeks. 

"Thank you daddy. " Jisoo also kissed his daddy's cheeks. 

"Jaehyun picked that bear himself. " JB said proudly while shuffling his son's hair. 

"He did!? its was so cute and fluffy. " Jisoo giggled in glee. 

"We have another surprise for the both of you." JB then lead them downstairs and showed a "fancy" dinner at the table. 

Jisoo gasped as she eyed the delicious treats. 

The tables and chairs are covered in different shades of pink with a center piece of arranged assorted flowers. 

It really looks fancy if not for the foods prepared. There were pizza,  fried chicken,  Tacos,  and spaghetti. 

"Jaehyun also insisted to have those food prepared. " JB explained especifically to his wife whom he knows so well isn't a fan of feeding her children with too much fastfood.

Jihyo just sighed and gave a smile to her husband.   

Today isn't just about Valentines but also teaching their kids. 

Jisoo is taught of on how to be treated properly by a guy.  Having her dear daddy as her standard,  will sure be hard for any guy to compete with when she grows up. 

Then of course there's little Jaehyun.  Even as young as three yrs old,  both his parents teach him how to treat ladies properly and be a gentleman.  He is already a mini JB as their friends would say but JB wants him to grew well and better than him if that's possible. 

With all the foods set on the table,  they were all eating happily and giggling as the two guys tried their best to serve them. 

Jaehyun failed miserably but still managed to succeed with his cute smile but then just ended eating on the table together with their two "guests".

JB became their sole waiter as he attentively cater to their needs.  

Little Jaehyun is now seated on her mother's lap as he munch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter