twelve

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you really need to go~" Jihyo said almost whining at her husband the night before he leaves again for another mission. 

"Honey, they need me there." JB said as he pulled his wife closer to him hugging her from behind. 

"We need you here too... I need you." Jihyo intertwined their fingers together. Her head slightly low hiding her teary eyes. 

JB has been with them for 6 months straight without having the need to go away for a mission. This was the only time where the both of them could sleep peacefully without having to worry about not seeing each other. But then again, JB had been ordered to leave the next day and will be back after 3 months. Both of them were heart broken after hearing this news. Neither of them doesn't want to be apart from each other. Besides, they have a new baby now.  

"Jihyo, this is hard for the both of us... for our family... but I had to do this...." He said as he leaned in and kiss her cheeks.

"Can I contact you there?"

"I'm afraid not....."

Jihyo just stayed silent and let the tears run down. Then, she began sobbing.

"Honey are you crying?! You still never change. You still cry so easily." JB chuckled teasing his wife.

Jihyo elbowed him and took her hands of his and hugged a pillow instead. Her back still facing him.

"I'm joking!" He hugged her back again tighter. "I promise that I will come back soon. Always remember that I love you so much." He gave her another kiss.

"I love you too. Please always stay safe." Jihyo kissed him back.


...
Morning came and JB is no longer in Jihyo's side. He already went away very early in the morning not wanting to wake her up and bidding her goodbye. He doesn't want to see her cry again.

The bedroom that they shared, once again feels like a cold empty room without JB. It feels so empty having no one to share it with.

Jisoo also had been looking for her daddy every single day asking her mom when he will be back. Jihyo marked their calendar and  told her daughter that after 90 nights, her dad will come home. This somehow satisfies her daughter's inquiry.

Jihyo tried to gave her full attention to their two children to ease the longingness for her husband. There was a time were she would also prepare his clothes and put on their bed, then she remembers that he's not home so she would put it back to the closet. She tried to focus on their kids but her mind still wonders about her husband's whereabouts. She finds it unfair that they can't even communicate daily. She wishes that the days pass sooner and that he'll be back soon.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter