four

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three dads, JB, Jungyeon, and Momo, went to the park with their kids. They have given their wives some time off and let their kids enjoy the outdoors. Momo was carrying his 2 yr old daughter Minami while he gave Kai a 100 dollar bill. "Here Kai, buy your friends some snacks but don't go too far. You're the eldest so take care of them ok." The little kid nodded. The two dads seeing it have their brows raised.

JB: Momo, isn't that too big to give to a kid?
Momo: There are 4 of them so I think its ok.
JB: Its too much.
Momo: Its not.
Jungyeon: Does Mina-ssi know about this?
Momo: You won't tell right? (He asked nervously)
Jungyeon just gave him a silent stare.
Momo: Geez! Kai, let me change that. Here, have this one instead. (he handed over a 20 dollar instead)

Kai being a 5 year old kid just obediently nodded and went to the playground together with Jisoo, Jung, and Neon.

JB: You're giving your kid too much. (JB laughs at him)
Jungyeon: I bet Mina is having a hard time with you.
Momo: Hey! What do you mean by that! I just want them to enjoy themselves a lot. They can buy all the sweets they like.
JB: Jihyo would scold me badly if she heard me say those words.
Jungyeon: In our case, Nayeon will be the one buying them the entire candy store.
JB: We're all different but we complement each other.
Jungyeon: That's true.

The three dads with little Minami was chilling in the nearby cafe while the kids are a few meters away, playing on the playground.

Jisoo: Hey guys! I'm gonna have a sibling! (Jisoo says proudly)
Neon: Wow! 
Kai: Then your parents will not love you anymore. (Kai teased)
Jisoo: That's not true!
Jung: Don't believe him.
Neon: Our parents love us equally.
Kai: Because you're twins. My parents loves Minami more than me. Same thing will happen to Jisoo.
Jisoo: NO!
Kai: Yes!
Jisoo: NOOO!
Kai: YES!
Jisoo: NOOOOOO! 

This time, Jisoo squealed at the top of her lungs making a very high pitc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter