seventeen

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JB come over here. It finally arrived." Jihyo excitedly drag her husband to their living room to show her a huge box near their newly decorated Christmas tree.

JB went along with it as he let his wife drag him in the middle of the night to show him the package. It amuses him how his wife was so worked up with this.

She immediately opened the box revealing a santa costume complete with beard and wig and the other needed accessories to look like the real Santa.

She handed it over to him with a huge smile plastered on her face.

JB gladly took it and tried it on to see if it fits and it did, with only minor adjustments needed.

Jihyo chuckled while looking at him. He no longer looks like the man she is married to with his big tummy and blonde hair with matching blonde beard.

"You look great honey." She giggled. She came over to him and check the suit thoroughly and marked the area that needs a little adjustment to make the suit fit her husband perfectly.

"The kids will surely love this. Thank you honey for doing it." She said while fixing the suit on her husband.

JB can't help but to stare at her with awe.

 They will have a party for the kids who are confined on the hospital next week. Jihyo thought this would be a great idea and will definitely make the sick kids very happy. JB l didn't think twice and offered himself to be the santa for that day. Jihyo was very thrilled with his idea.

She was beeming as she fixes the suit and with her lips curve up in a smile, JB can see the glow in her eyes.

"Did I ever told you how beautiful you are?" JB said as he wrapped his arms around his wife's waist and pulled her closer.

Jihyo was surprise by his sudden action but nonetheless looked up to match his gaze.

"ALWAYS. Every. Single. Day." She responded with a smile on her face.

JB slowly leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. Jihyo responded as she tip toed to match JB's height and places her arms at the back of his neck to make the kiss deeper.

Little did they know that the young Jisoo saw them and she quickly went inside her room with a shocked expression.

She hurriedly locked the door and was still holding her breath before completely locking it.

"Mommy is kissing Santa!" She said finally breathing out.

 

...
Jisoo was still feeling a little sleepy and a little down after what she saw last night. She doesn't know what cheating means but she sure knows that only her daddy can kiss her mommy like that.

She lazily walked along the hall headed straight to their stairs went she bumped into her dad.

"Hey sweetheart, still sleepy?" Her daddy chuckled at her as he ruffled her hair. "Morning daddy." She nodded and replied. 

"Good morning to you too baby girl." Her dad happily responded. He looks happy today. Jisoo smiled a little at him but then her expression turned down again after remembering last night. Should she tell him?

Finally, she made her way downstairs and sat on her seat at the dining table. She saw her dad hugging her mom.

"Honey, you woke up so early today." JB said as he gave Jihyo a back hugged while his wife is still cooking some food. 

"I have a lot of things to do today that's why." She responded while her full attention is on the food.

Meanwhile, JB is still clinging to her like a Koala.

"Honey, I can't finish this if you stay like that." Jihyo whined.

"Oh, ok." JB removed his arms and went to the dining table to sit with Jisoo looking at him. 

Jisoo thought her mom just shoved his dad away. If it were a normal day, she would just giggled at him. But now she felt sad for her dad.

"Food is ready" Jihyo came out from the kitchen while a carrying a delicious dish. She put it down on the table and went over to Jisoo.

"G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter