sixteen

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


JB entered their bedroom after taking a bath. He noticed Jihyo is still sleeping under the warmth of their blanket. Usually she was the one who wakes up first so its was unsual for him.

He walked closer to her and wake her up. He knows Jihyo doesn't want to get late for her work.

"Honey..." He caressed her soft cheeks trying to wake her up. But immediately he felt that Jihyo's temperature was a bit hot.

He touched her forehead using the back of his hand and her neck as well. 

Jihyo has fever. His wife doesn't get sick often so he knows that Jihyo's probably not feeling really good right now.

His wife started to stir from her sleep and opened her eyes.

"Hmm.." she groaned. "What time is it?" She asked. Its obvious that she has a headache and is not feeling so well.

"Honey, you have a fever. It's better of you rest for the whole day." He said.

"But I have..."

"I forbid you." He said cutting her off. He took his phone and told Nayeon that Jihyo will take a leave. He also called his own work announcing that he'll not he going to work too.

He knows Jihyo's stubborn nature and he have to watch over her so that she'll have enough rest and he has to take care of their children too.

"Honey, take some more rest ok. I'll bring you some soup later." He tuck her back to bed and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry about the kids, I'll take care of them." 

"Fine." Jihyo obeyed and went back to take some more rest. 

...
JB went down stairs to check if the breakfast was already been made. Jihyo would always instruct their maids what to cook the night before so that everything is already been prepared.

He also told them to cook some hot soup for Jihyo.

He then went back up to see little Jaehyun. The baby was already wide awake trying to stand up on his crib.

"You must be hungry little guy." He picked him up and carried him to go to Jisoo's room to wake the little girl up.

"Jisoo-ya, wake up. You have school today." He lightly shook her earning a groan from the girl.

"Jiso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter