Twenty one

Together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Mommy! Mommy!" The little boy hurriedly ran over to his busy mother and burried his face in between her legs.

Jihyo was surprised but then immediately lifted him up and made him sit on kitchen counter. 

His face was now covered in tears as he continually sob.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?" Jihyo wiped his tears with her thumbs and hug the boy tightly soothing his back.

"Da-daddy.. daddy he... waaahh" He again bursted crying.

"oohh.. my baby" Jihyo cupped his little face and kissed his forehead.

Then came Jisoo and Jaebum giggling together. The two of them immediately stop with Jisoo trying to stiffle her laughter.

Jihyo just eyed her husband who immediately gave her a nonchalant expression. Her attention was then back to the crying boy.

"Baby, what happened. Why are you crying?" She said as she wiped the tears and sweat from her son.

"Daddy... daddy took my nose!" The little kid blurted out.

Another round of laughter was heard from the father and daughter tandem.

Jihyo don't know how and what to react. She was stunned and confused. She might have heard him wrong.

"He what? Your daddy did what?" She tried to ask him again.

"He took my nose. He's holding it in his hand mommy! He showed me!" Little Jaehyun explained.

Jihyo eyed her husband who is now having a hard time holding his laughter.

Jihyo sighed. She thought it was something serious. But then again, its her household. She shouldn't be surprised by something like this anymore.

"Honey... can you PLEASE give Jaehyun nose's back." She said trying to sound normal.

"Ok since you said please. " JB responded. "Come on little guy, let's put it back." He gestured so that the little boy will walk nearer to him.

With fingers on his mouth, he walk slowly towards his dad.

"Ok I will put it back on. But you need to promise me that you will not make a mess in your noona's room again. You got that?" He said looking at Jaehyun's eyes talking "man to man".

The little boy immediately nodded. Jb smiled and put his hand on a fist and putting his thumb in the middle of his finger as if holding Jaehyun's nose. He then pressed it on his face.

"There you go. You have it back!" He said.

Jaehyun's eyes sparkled in glee.

Another round of laughter errupted between the Jisoo and her dad.

Jihyo can only shook her head in amusement. If she wasn't tired and busy with all the preparations in the party, probably she'll join in the prank.

"Ok now that's settled, please prepare now. The guests might arrive soon." She said to the three.

"I will help them get prepared." JB responded and winked at her.

Jihyo just rolled her eyes. "You'd better!" 

"Honey, relax. Everything will be perfect. Besides, they're like our extended family so you don't have to tire yourself." He said as he massages her shoulders. "Besides, you are not allowed to get exhausted you know." He said as he kissed her cheeks.

"I know." Jihyo sighed. "I'll rest myself too." She added. "That's right. And I'll see to it that two are ready in minutes." JB assured her.

"Ok.... and don't make Jaehyun cry again. It his birthday remember?" Jihyo eyed him.

"Yeah yeah. But wasn't it funny?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter