Sports Day Pt. 2

Temporary you, Permanent me


 

SPORTS DAY SCHEDULE 
-DAY 1-
0800-0820: 100m Finals (Female), Shot put (Female) ✔️
0830-0850: 100m Finals (Male), Shot put (Male) ✔️
0900-0930: Touch Rugby- Match A (Green VS Red) 
0940-1010: Touch Rugby- Match B (Yellow VS Blue) 
1020-1030: 400m Relay 4x4 Finals (Male) 
1040-1050: 400m Relay 4x4 Finals (Female) 
1100-1130: 800m Finals (Male)
1140-1210: 800m Finals (Female)
1220-1250: 200m Finals (Female), 200m Finals  (Male) 
1300-1400: LUNCH 
1420-1450: Touch Rugby- Loser of A VS Loser of B
1500-1530: Touch Rugby Finals 
-END OF DAY 1- 


TOUCH RUGBY MATCH A (GREEN VS RED) 

It was time for the first touch rugby match. Everyone had learnt the basics of touch rugby during Physical Education lessons. Basically everyone would be wearing tags and if you're holding the ball and someone takes off your tag, you have to stop and pass the ball to someone else on your team. The team that scores the most tries in 30 minutes wins. The members on the green team were Leo, Jimin, Bomi, SinB and Moonbyul. On the red team was Minhyuk, Jackson, Chaeyoung, Somi and Yuju. As the two teams made their way to the field, Mina went down and sat at the side of the field where people who wanted to watch the match up close were sitting. As she was on her phone, waiting for the game to commence, someone scared her from behind causing Mina to have a mini heart attack. 

 

"BOO!" 

", OH MY GOD. Momoring, you scared me!" 

 

Momo took a seat next to Mina and handed her a bottle of water and a towel. Mina immediately folded the towel and placed it on Momo's head, making her look like a sheep. 

 

"Ahh, my hair is going to be messy!" 

"Don't take it off! You look cute." 

"Well if you say I look cute then I won't take it off. What are you doing down here anyway? Don't you have your own seat?" 

"Chaeyoung is participating in rugby so I figured I should come down here for support." 

"Chaeyoung is participating in touch rugby?" 

"Yeah, with Somi, Yuju, Minhyuk and Jackson!" 

"Wow that's a really strong team... but not strong enough to beat our team." 

"Sure whatever floats your boat." 

"I'm serious! Red house is going down. Wanna bet who's house is going to win?" 

"What will the winner get?" 

"The loser has to grant the winner's wish." 

"That's lame but I'm in. Red house is going to win so get ready to lose Hirai." 

"You won't be so smug after we win." 

 

The game quickly ends and sure enough, Red house wins with a small point difference and advances to the finals. The green house was a strong competitor however they couldn't beat the Red's strategy and skill. As the results came out, Mina started cheering loudly next to a very disappointed looking Momo who was pouting. This did not go unnoticed by Mina. 

 

"Momoring, don't be so disappointed that your house lost to ours! You can still get third place." 

"It's not that..."

"Ahh the bet? I mean if you don't want to grant me my wish, I won't force you." 

"Really? You won't?" 

"Of course not! Get ready for my wish Momoring!" 

 

Chaeyoung hurriedly runs over to the couple (more like she was running towards Mina), drenched in perspiration with a huge smile of accomplishment on her face. 

 

"Mina Unnie, did I do well?" 

"You were definitely the MVP of the game! You were pretty good for someone who has never played rugby before and I know that because my brother plays rugby." 

"Ya Son Chaeyoung! I'm here too." 

"Heh sorry Momo Unnie. Your house did super well too! Anyway it's time to practice the cheers before 400m relay! Sorry but I gotta steal Mina Unnie from you for awhile!" 

"Oh uh it's fine. See you guys later then." 

 

Chaeyoung runs off to their section with Mina following behind while Momo finds herself sulking again as she decides to look for Jeongyeon. 


Jeongyeon finds out about their loss to the red house. Honestly she wasn't expecting them to win against Red but she knew she had to win against yellow. She walks towards the field to look for Nayeon before the second match of touch rugby started. Nayeon wasn't going to play but still she wanted to psych her out. As she approached the playing area, she spotted her girlfriend playing with her hoodie and tightening the string to look like an egg. She smiled to herself. Even though they were competitive and despite the fact that they bicker 24/7, at the end of the day it would be Jeongyeon and Nayeon and it would always be this way. No one knew them better than they knew each other. Two best friends like them in a relationship is truly one of the best relationships you could ever have. Jeongyeon ran over to her girlfriend but stopped as she saw another girl playing around and hugging her girlfriend. She squinted to take a closer look and she realized it was Jennie. Jeongyeon couldn't help but feel jealous. Nayeon used to like Jennie until she started dating Jisoo. She was a wreck and it was Jeongyeon who helped her back up and then the rest is history. Jeongyeon wouldn't be this nervous and jealous if Jennie was still in a relationship but Jennie and Jisoo had broken up a month ago. The fact that Jennie and Nayeon are still best friends and that Jennie is now single scares Jeongyeon because Nayeon could suddenly realize that maybe Jeongyeon was only her rebound and that she still liked Jennie. She was about to walk away from the two when Nayeon had noticed her. She started running over and gave Jeongyeon her bunny smile which she obviously couldn't resist. 

 

"Hey babe, sorry about your loss to the red house just now." 

"I wasn't expecting us to win against them anyway."

"Babe, why do you look so down? Are you okay?" 

"It's nothing much, I'll be fine."

"Yah Yoo Jeongyeon, you're my girlfriend and we're supposed to trust and help each other. We promised no secrets! So tell me now what's bothering you." 

"Okay I'll tell you but don't you need to supervise your team first?" 

"Nah Jihyo's there to help me."

"Sometimes I feel like Jihyo should take over your captain role. She does everything for you!" 

"Jihyo is already running for student council president so technically she can't. Anyway stop beating around the bush tell me what's up." 

"Okay but you promise not to be mad?" 

"I promise. Now tell me gosh you're such a pain in the ." 

"Let me put a disclaimer first. I trust you with all of my heart and I don't doubt your love for me at all okay? I just saw you with you-know-who and I just can't help but feel nervous like you used to like her and she's single now so what if she tries to like you know take you away from me... I don't want to lose you and I know you won't leave me but it's still scary..." 

"Gosh you said it yourself, I USED TO like her. Let me highlight it again USED TO like her. She's single but I'm not and I don't really intend to change my partner because my current girlfriend is a 10/10 and I love her. Don't be scared, Jeong. I won't leave you for no reason." 

"You promise?" Jeongyeon stuck out her pinky.

"Yes, I promise. Gosh and I thought I was the childish one between the two of us!" Nayeon stuck out hers as they made a pinky promise. Jeongyeon pulled her girlfriend into her embrace earning a couple of "awws" from the people around them. 


Sana was aimlessly walking around when she saw her two best friends hugging. She sighed. Although she was quite popular and had quite a fair amount of admirers, none of them had ever managed to interest her. She temporarily stopped and thought about her life when someone accidentally bumped into her. 

 

"Oh my I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" Sana looked up to see a girl with short hair stretching out her hand for her to hold onto. Her eyes were huge but it made her look really cute. Sana grabbed her hand and stood up. 

"I'm fine! It was my fault for just standing still in the middle of nowhere." 

"Yah! Let's go we're already late to the game!" 

 

The girl had hurriedly left with her friends before Sana had a chance to ask her for her name. She didn't know why but she was intrigued by this mystery girl. She had never seen her around in school which meant that they were probably in different grades or maybe it was because she was bad at noticing things. She didn't even realize Momo was in her Math class and they had been in the same class for 2 years. Sana quickly walked to the touch rugby area to look for Dahyun and Tzuyu. As she took a seat next to Tzuyu, the game started and Sana got really absorbed into it. It wasn't until she had accidentally punched the girl beside her while cheering that she realized she was sitting next to the mystery girl. 

 

"Ouch!" 

"Oh , I'm so sorry! Wait... aren't you that girl from just now? I feel so bad oh my I'm so sorry... OH GOSH YOUR LIP IS BLEEDING! Let's go to the toilet right now." 

 

Before the girl had a chance to respond, Sana was already dragging her to the toilet to clean up her mess. She quickly washed the girl's mouth and dabbed it with tissue. Thankfully the bleeding stopped. Sana heaved a sigh of relief before becoming awkward again realizing what she had done. 

 

"I'm erm really sorry about punching you accidentally... I'm quite clumsy." 

"Minatozaki Sana, the clumsy princess of our school. Who doesn't know that?" 

"You know me?" 

"Everyone knows you!" 

"I feel so bad asking you this but what's your name...? I'm just really bad at remembering people and names." 

"It's fine! My name is Eunbi but people call me Eunha and I'm actually in your English and Literature class." 

"Eunbi's a nice name! May I call you Eunbi?" Eunha actually hates when people call her by her real name but strangely enough, her name sounded natural and nice on Sana's tongue. 

"Whatever you want!" 

"Let's be friends. Since fate has made us injure each other twice, it probably means I'll be seeing you more often. Besides I'm not mean so I won't bite!" 

"Alright then let's be friends."

 

 

 

 


A/N: First of all I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING MIA FOR ALMOST A MONTH :( School has been super stressful and tiring and it's not gonna get any better. I apologize for the lack of updates and for the lack of good content. Trust me, I'm always thinking about the fic in my freebtime but I never had the chance to write it until now because it's CNY break btw HAPPY CNY FOR THOSE CELEBRATING!! (i am) Although my updates may get slower and content may get tier abd chapters may get shorter, please stick with me to the end! 

Side note: our minari did so well for rhythmic gymnastics at ISAC!! I was super scared and nervous for her but I'm glad she did well! Our girls are also having a comeback??? and a concert??? and they're coming to my country??? I hope they don't over work themselves :( 

Okay so do subscribe for more updates and leave comments because I love replying to your comments when I can!! till next time!!

(I DONT OWN ANY PICTURES OR GIFS. ALL CREDITS GO TO THE OWNERS)