I LOVE YOU

Temporary you, Permanent me

WHOOPS SORRY FOR THE CLICK BAIT ( not really click bait because I LOVE YOU GUYS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING THIS FIC ) THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT CONTINUE READING PLS 

 

1) I'M CURRENTLY ON HOLIDAY so I might not be updating for awhile SUPER SORRY ABOUT THAT!

2) holy TWICE WON BEST FEMALE GROUP AND SONG OF THE YEAR AT MAMA. THEY DESERVE IT AND I'M SO PROUD TO BE A ONCE :")

3) so I have many IDEAS for this fic and like I should make my fic the way I want it but I don't want to because I want you guys to be super involved in how this fic goes ( but obv I will add twists and turns because I already have my general storyline ) so yeah if you guys want something or you think that adding details and small/big parts will be good for the fic, THE COMMENTS SECTION IS FREE TO USE because I do read some of your suggestions and they're actually good so yeah ( i was actually considering if i should angst this fic at the last part but we will talk about it later HAHAHAHA ) 

4) IF ANYONE KNOWS ABT THIS RUMOR DOC THING PLS EXPLAIN TO ME !!!!!! 

yes this is it from me love you guys hope you guys read this and if you do HIT THE COMMENTS SECTION I LOVE U GUYS SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT CAUSE I UPDATE PRETTY RANDOMLY ( speaking of which watch out for christmas because I'll give y'all a small gift ) that's it from me. SEE U GUYS NEXT TIME.