MERRY TWICEMAS

Temporary you, Permanent me

 

25th DECEMBER 2002

 

"Merrry Christmas! Thanks for coming to our Christmas party! Mina, your friends are here!" 

"Sana Unnie, Momo Unnie! You're finally here!" 

"MINA!" 

 

The three girls hugged each other and were told to go to Mina's room so that they wouldn't cause a disturbance to the adults who were updating each other about their daily life struggles. They all gathered on Mina's princess-looking bed and started talking about their presents. 

 

"Did you guys receive presents from Santa Claus? I woke up super early to check for my presents but it wasn't there and I was so sad." 

"Momo Unnie, maybe it's because you were on Santa's naughty list for eating all the cookies when we were supposed to share!" 

"I couldn't resist the cookies! They were chocolate chip cookies okay." 

"Momoring, Santa Claus doesn't exist." 

"Ehh? What do you mean, Sana chan? Santa Claus is real! He was at the mall near my house! I met him yesterday with my Mummy and Daddy." 

"Momo Unnie, don't tell me you actually think Santa Claus climbs down the chimney and puts actual present under your tree right...?" 

"Of course he does! How else is he going to get into our houses?" 

"Momo Unnie, Santa Claus doesn't exist." 

"I don't believe you guys! He exists okay and so does the tooth fairy!"

 

Mina and Sana looked at each with disbelief at the girl in front of them who was supposed to be the oldest amongst the 3 of them. 

 

"They don't exist." 

"They exist!" 

"They don't!" 

"THEY DO!" 

"Your house doesn't even have a chimney in the first place!" 

"Oh my god, that's true... WHAT IF GOT SANTA STUCK IN ONE OF THE PIPES THINKING THAT IT WAS THE WAY TO MY HOUSE?" 

 

Momo started crying which caught the two other girls off guard. She was bawling and saying stuff like 'I killed Santa Claus' which was ridiculous. Mina quickly grabbed her present for Momo and gave it to Momo and she stopped crying immediately. 

 

"Unnie! You didn't kill Santa actually he got lost on the way to your home so he told me to give this to you!" 

"Really? See that Sana? SANTA CLAUS IS REAL." 

"God bless you Hirai Momo."

 

 

 

 


A/N: IF ANYONE WAS EXCITED BCS U THOUGHT IT WAS A REAL CHAPTER I APOLOGIZE AHAHAHAH but i couldn't live without posting a christmas chapter!! this is super short from when they were kids so now my question to all of you is...

IS SANTA CLAUS REAL??

leave your answers to this question in the comments section MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!