CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

LOVE REQUIRES SACRIFICE

That evening, Suho and Chorong go and meet Hyo Rim. When they are facing each other Suho ask “I’m not gonna waste my time. Tell me. Why did you do this?”

Hyo Rim laughs and said “Why? Because of you, oppa.”

“I know. But why. Why did you threatening and blackmailing Chorong?”

Hyo Rim looks at Chorong with evil look and said “Because she is the reasons why we can be together. Mom and your mom already plan to marry us, but you don’t want to. I was so angry. I want to know the reason. So I check and I get to know that you were dating this .”

“Watch your word Hyo Rim. She is not a . She’s my wife.”

“I don’t care. For me she is. I try to do everything to make sure your mom doesn’t marry you to anyone but me. But one day you bring her home. When I know about that I have to blackmail your mom and said that if she likes this girl, I’ll make sure the press will know about her real background and past. I was happy because she was scared and my plan work. Your mom hates her when the truth is she didn’t, even in first place. But you guys still got married, so I have to plan everything smoothly and on your guy’s anniversary, I plan to hit her with the car and make sure she die. But you came and save her. I wasn’t happy oppa. I have to see you in pain and it hurt. So I plan to make sure your mother kick her so I tell everything about her and said that she is a jinx. So your mom believes me and told this girl to leave you. She believes it because your mom said it and I was so happy that time. So for four years I try to do everything so that you’ll love me but you didn’t. Instead you were so heartbroken, you went to Austria. Four years later, you came back and I got a hope. But you meet this again right after you came back. So that’s why I plan to blackmail her the moment after you slap me. I was so mad at her that’s why I plan this.”

Chorong didn’t show any expression. She was so shock. Suho tighten her hold as if his saying that everything is going to be okay.

Then Chorong said “Then why did you blackmail mom and said you try to kill her if she didn’t follow your plan this time.”

“Because she starts to like you. She starts to like you so much after you guys got married. She meet you everyday just to make you suffer but when she walk out from that house of your, she felt guilty and one day she came and said that she start to like you. I wasn’t happy. So I have to drag about child and she believes. Then everything starts to work smoothly.”

“Then after four years, I try to woo Suho back but still fail and one day, the secret was break and Suho slap me. So I run to Greece for awhile to plan what to do to you. When I came back from Greece, I went to meet your mom and she kicks me out. No one can kick me out only I can kick people out. Then she said that I need to forget about you and find other man. She don’t want me as her daughter-in-law anymore and she was threatening me saying if I ever come between you guys again, she’ll report me to the police and I was so angry. She was coming between me and my Suho oppa just like how you, Mr. Kim and Namjoo did. So I plan this all by myself.”

Then the officer came and said “Mr. and Mrs. Kim, Your time to visit have ended.”

Suho nod and said “I have something for you Hyo Rim. I never ever love you. I hated you since our school days. Now you suffer in the jail alone and I hope being here give you some sense in your mind and heart.”

He stands up and pull Chorong with him. Chorong just follow but then she stops. Suho look at her and said “What happen?”

Chorong said to Suho “Wait.” She turns around and looks at Hyo Rim “Seo Hyo Rim. I have something to tell you. After whatever you do, I still forgive you. I understand why you did it. So I forgive you Seo Hyo Rim.” Suho frown. Chorong turn back to Suho and start walking.

Hyo Rim faces change and shouts “You shouldn’t forgive me Chorong. You should hit me. Curse me. Not forgive me. You can’t forgive me. You say that just to torture me. Come back her Chorong and take back for forgiveness.”

Chorong just ignore her. When they step out from the police station, Chorong break down. Her knee was weak and felt on the floor.

Suho sit beside her and hug her. Chorong cry in his arm.

“Shhhh! Baby why are you crying?”

“I’m happy Suho to know that mom use to love me before. I’m so happy to hear that. Honey, everything going to be okay isn’t it from now on.”

“Yes baby. Everything going to be okay now.”

Chorong break the hug and wipe her tears with her sleeve. Then they stand up and walk to the car and drive straight to home. At home, Suho told Chorong to go up and sleep since it’s been a long day. He even told not to worry about dinner since only Namjoo and they left in the home. Chorong just nod and walk up into the room. The moment her head rich the pillow, she felt asleep.

***

That night, after dinner, they all went into their own room. Suho was showering. Chorong walk out to their room balcony. She stand there, hugging herself looking at the sky with her eyes close feeling the wind that was slapping her skin. Suho walk out the bathroom with only his short, drying his hair with the towel and saw Chorong was looking at the sky. Suho place his towel on the couch, which was inside the room, and walk near Chorong with the blanket that was on the bed. He hugs Chorong from back and covers both of them with the blanket. Chorong jerk when she felt Suho hug him. Suho kiss her bare shoulder and ask “What is my wife doing out here alone in cold? What are you thinking about?”

“Just feeling the wind. Nothing much. Just thinking, that everything going to be fine now isn’t it.”

“Yes. Everything going to be fine now. No one will disturb us.”

Chorong nod and smile. Suho and Chorong stand there in silent and just looking at city in the night. Then nuzzle his nose and blow on Chorong’s neck make Chorong shiver.

“H...Hon..Honey.” Chorong said.

“Hmmm..” Suho said and start to kiss and bite her neck. Then he planted a kiss under Chorong ear make Chorong let out a soft moan. Suho smile hearing it. He knows that his action make Chorong shiver. He turns Chorong to face her and kiss her lips passionately and move to her chin and throat. Then he said “Shall we take this inside.” And kiss her neck again.

“Hmm.” That’s all that came out from Chorong’s mouth. Suho kiss her lips. He drops the blanket and picks her up bridal style still kissing her. And the night past by they love making loving each other.

***

It was 2.30 in the morning, when a knock on the door can be heard wake Chorong and Suho up. Suho look at the clock on his phone and was shock looking at the time.

“What time is it sweetheart?” Chorong ask.

“It’s 2.30.”

“2.30. Who could it be knocking on our door this early?” Chorong ask.

“I don’t know. Wait. I’ll go and open the door.” Suho stand up, wear his short and walk the door and open it. When Suho saw Haneul on the door, rubbing his eyes cutely.

“What is it son? Why are you up this early? Do you need anything?” Suho ask after kneeling down so that he will be the same level as Haneul.

“It’s mommy here.”

“I’m here Haneul. What is it?” Chorong said. Still on the bed with the duvet covering her body from leg until her chest.

Haneul walk in toward Chorong and said “Mommy, I’m hungry.”

Chorong smile and said “My little handsome boy is hungry. Okay. What do you want to eat?”

“Anything. I don’t care.”

“Okay then why don’t you wait for me downstairs with your daddy? Mommy will be there.”

Haneul just nod his head cutely. Then Haneul ask “Mommy why you not wear any t-shirt? And look mommy your t-shirt is on floor. You always get angry when my t-shirt on the floor.”

Chorong bit her lips and look at Suho and asking for a help. Suho smile and said “Son, let’s go and wait mommy downstairs.”

“Okay.” Haneul said and walk to Suho and hold his hand. Before the walk out, Chorong hear Haneul ask the same question to Suho. “Daddy, why is mommy not wearing any t-shirt?”

Chorong quickly wrap herself with duvet and pick up her pyjamas and walk in the bathroom to change. When she was done, she walks down to the kitchen and saw Suho and Haneul on the chair bar that was place near the island. Then Chorong start to cook a simple toast.

 While Haneul was eating, he ask “Mommy, what is on your neck?”

Chorong frown and Suho look at Chorong’s neck. Then he small smile appear on Suho’s lips. Chorong saw it and ask “What is it?”

“I don’t know mommy. It’s like you just got bite.” Haneul answer innocently.

Chorong widen her eyes and walk to the nearest bathroom and take took at it. When she saw it she was shock and angry. She walks out to the kitchen and said “Kim Jun Myeon. Are you crazy?”

Suho just smile showing his teeth. Haneul then ask “Why are you scolding daddy, mommy? What did daddy do?”

“Yeah what did daddy do?” Suho said with a smile on his face.

Chorong cool herself down and said “Your daddy forget to close the balcony door so the bee come and bit me. A very big and annoying bee.” Chorong look at Suho.

“Did you kill the bee mommy? I can go and hit the bee.”

“No, mommy didn’t sweetheart. The bee is so big so I can’t kill him. It’s okay, mommy will kill the bee later by myself okay. Why don’t you finish the toast up and then we can go back to sleep.” Chorong said.

Suho just mouthed sorry to Chorong but Chorong ignore it. Suho know he is in trouble.

After the late dinner for Haneul, Chorong took Haneul to the room and tug him to sleep. When he was asleep, Chorong walk out the room and saw Suho was on the bed lying down pretending to sleep. Chorong sit on her side of bed and lie down. Then she said “I know you’re not sleeping. So you better wake up now or I’ll sleep in other room.”

Suho immediately open his eyes and sit down.

Just the Chorong hit Suho chest. “I told you to control isn’t it. Every single time, you always loose the control.”

Suho rub the back of his neck and said “I’m sorry. I don’t why, but I always lose control when I’m with you. Who told you to taste so sweet.”

“YAH! KIM JUN MYEON. You still have the right mind to say that.”

“What? I’m saying the truth.” Suho ask burly.

“Shut up Suho. Just go to sleep? It’s no use to talk to you.” Chorong said annoyingly and slam her body on the bed and pull the duvet over her head.

Suho saw Chorong’s act and felt sorry. He lie down beside Chorong and place his arm on Chorong’s waist. Chorong push his arm and said “Don’t touch me.”

Suho still place his arm around Chorong and pull her near his chest. Chorong still try to push Suho hand but this time fail. Suho hug was tight. She remove the duvet from her face and turn to look at Suho who was smiling.

“What are you smiling at?” Chorong ask.

“I love you.” Suho said.

“Go to sleep.” Chorong said lie down on her side facing her back to Suho and close her eyes. She purposely didn’t say I love you back just to torture Suho.

Suho know Chorong is upset so he just let be even he want to hear Chorong to say she love him back. He kisses Chorong hair and then falls asleep.